Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
I just watched the video below again. It really should be shown to everyone lining up to get the fake coronavirus "vaccine" before they sign their rights away. This is not really even an experimental injection, because the psychopaths behind this scam are not experimenting. They know exactly what this new technology will do to us, as they have been studying it in their black ops programs for decades.

Just the fact that this video is banned from the mainstream social media sites should tell you all you need to know regarding the truth that it presents. The whole pandemic / vaccination thing is a psy-op against humanity by the ruling sociopaths who run this planet. Don't let them win this most deadly of games against the bulk of humanity. Resist!

Doctors Around the World Issue Dire WARNING - Do Not Get the COVID Vaccine
(duration 29:21)

Sat May 01, 2021 4:27 am
Site Admin

I know nobody reads this forum. I know this information is not getting out to anyone. I know I've been shadow-banned by Google and other cooperating search engines. I know I've been silenced. So why do I continue, week after week, month after month, and year after year, to post these messages?

Because I care. Because I want to make the world a better place for everyone. Because I want to share what I've learned. Because I want to do what is right and stop those evil people who are doing what is wrong. Because I want the abuse to end. Because I want Good to triumph. Because I want to contribute to the solution and not the problem. Because I aspire to be the change I wish to see in the world. Because I exist. Because it's my duty.

Because I am.

Sat May 01, 2021 4:42 am
Site Admin

Quote:
West Virginia is practically bribing its youngest adults to get their COVID-19 vaccine.

Residents between 16 and 35 years old will receive a $100 savings bond after their shot, Gov. Jim Justice announced Monday, calling on people to sign up as soon as possible “if we want to really move this needle.” -- source

This is so wrong! If there really was a pandemic, and they really had a cure, they wouldn't have to bribe people to take it. This is just one of hundreds of indicators that we are being played. The Followers need to wake up, but it's simply not in their psychological nature to do so. They follow the words of the authorities without question. They are more like sleep-walkers who simply don't wake up.

Sat May 01, 2021 9:36 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Within six days of receiving a second injection of Pfizer's experimental Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccine, a two-year-old baby enrolled in the company's clinical trials for children passed away, new reports indicate. -- source

It's almost unbelievable the criminality that is becoming "the new normal". Human babies should not be used as guinea pigs for experimental vaccines, especially for a virus they aren't susceptible to.

But if the ruling sociopaths want to reduce the human population by 90%, they will certainly have to target the young children for extermination as well as the adults.

Sat May 01, 2021 10:19 pm
Site Admin

Wow, this is impressive! Claudia Stuber warns of the coming COVID-19 scamdemic about a month before the Event 201 simulation that took place in October 2019. The public would have dismissed her as a crazy loon then, and would probably do the same now, but that's because the public is so deceived and mind-controlled.

Claudia Stuber - “There’s going to be a pandemic” (September 2019)
(duration 6:51)
Original YouTube video is here.

Mon May 03, 2021 5:27 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Modelling suggests that when a third wave occurs, hospitalisations and deaths will mostly be in those who’ve been vaccinated. This is because so many vulnerable people will have been vaccinated by then, not because the vaccine is harming them. -- source

Even when they pretend to tell us the truth, they lie to us!

So the vaccine is not harming them, but they will be dying because they are "vulnerable"? Vulnerable to what? Vulnerable to the virus they have been vaccinated against? The ruling sociopaths to offer up an explanation like that, they must think we are complete idiots.

Unfortunately, the vast majority are complete idiots and cannot even comprehend that they are being played. I wish this wasn't the case, but clearly it is, or else these ridiculous lies wouldn't be so effective.

Tue May 04, 2021 3:59 am
Site Admin

A "propagandist" in this case is a minion serving the interests of the ruling sociopaths. It's a little too nice to call these people propagandists when they are really aiding and abetting hardened criminals.

One Thing That The Propogandists Forgot To Tell You About The Vaccines - TRUTH
(duration 5:10)

Thu May 06, 2021 3:29 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The Swedish Public Health Agency has developed national criteria for assessing freedom from infection in covid-19.

The PCR technology used in tests to detect viruses cannot distinguish between viruses capable of infecting cells and viruses that have been neutralized by the immune system and therefore these tests cannot be used to determine whether someone is contagious or not. -- source

The PCR test cannot determine a "case" of COVID-19. And yet this is what is used to determine a "case" of COVID-19. And the entire scandemic relies on PCR tests to identify cases of COVID-19.

Has the world gone insane? No, the world has been conned.

Sun May 09, 2021 4:46 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The inconceivable gap between the existing reality and the information published by the Israeli Ministry of Health and by the Israeli media raises concern of a dangerous deception not only of Israeli citizens but of citizens of the entire world who view Israel as the research laboratory of Pfizer's corona vaccine. Such a deception, whether negligent or premeditated, could create additional cycles of harm to humans around the globe. -- source

Well of course it's a dangerous deception! It's a psy-op. It's how the ruling sociopaths operate. It is standard operating procedure for them. Plus, Netanyahu sold out his own Jewish people for personal gain. He traded their health away, allowing them to be guinea pigs for an experimental injection that was designed with evil intent to have a very damaging effect on humanity. Such a deception cannot be negligent. It is definitely premeditated, and there are plenty of signs that confirm this (Event 201, the Rockefeller Foundation's 2010 "Lockstep" report, Bill Gate's public comments, etc.)

Mon May 10, 2021 7:00 am
Site Admin

Quote:
An Israeli organization made up of health experts has published a report outlining how the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injection from Pfizer causes damage to nearly every system in the human body. -- source

Right, a perfectly safe vaccine "causes damage to nearly every system in the human body". Do you really expect me to believe that? A perfectly safe vaccine is perfectly safe. It doesn't cause damage to nearly every system in the human body! If it did that, it wouldn't be "perfectly safe".

Oh...

Wed May 12, 2021 3:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 99  Next