Reply to topic  [ 981 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
Quote:
Professor David Coleman, Emeritus Professor of Demography at Oxford University, told the Mirror that no one knew for certain what had caused so many deaths throughout last year.

Excess deaths are defined as the number of people who died above the five-year average — worked out excluding 2020 due to how COVID spiked death figures that year ... The shock revelation has raised alarm bells amid health professionals ... -- source

Only we have studies that show there were no excess deaths in 2020, the year of the fake pandemic. The one done by the Johns Hopkins University researcher comes to mind, and she was fired for having reported her findings. So while death reported due to COVID-19 spiked in 2020, deaths from flu disappeared for the first time in history. Of course flu deaths didn't really disappear, they just got called COVID-19 deaths instead of flu deaths.

Fortunately, leaving out 2020 death data doesn't change the identification of the current excess deaths explosion that we are seeing post-vaccination. That will still show up with or without 2020 death data. The proper conclusion should be that the experimental mRNA COVID-19 vaccine is killing people -- a lot of people. In fact, the "cure" is far more dangerous than the disease.

All signs point to the mRNA vaccines being a deliberate poisoning of humanity. In other words, a genocide. Would a secretive cabal of unbelievably rich and powerful ruling sociopaths do something like that to humanity?

Damn right they would!

Fri May 26, 2023 7:39 am
Site Admin

The news about the truth behind the COVID-19 kill shots just keeps getting worse. DNA plasmid contamination produces effects that are contagious via shedding. So even if you were smart enough to avoid the vaccination, can you avoid the vaccinated who are shedding this plasmid DNA that makes the spike protein?

Oh joy...

Bacterial Plasmid (in the covid jabs) explained.
(duration 4:03)

Sun May 28, 2023 5:31 am
Site Admin

Oh, this is so funny, to see the self-righteous proclaiming their idiocy without even being aware of it. Followers are indeed deceived and manipulated to the point of idiocy, and this video makes it clear.

THE UNVACCINATED | "Nobody is Safe!"
(duration 11:24)
Archived copy here.

Sun May 28, 2023 7:01 am
Site Admin

Postal carrier notices big uptick in deaths among the households she serves.

MAIL CARRIER HAS 19 PEOPLE WHO DIED ON HER ROUTE IN 4 MONTHS
(duration 1:02)

Mon May 29, 2023 6:31 am
Site Admin

Quote:
“It’s not just an attack on us. It’s not just a mass murder, which is the language that Ofcom objected to, but it’s an existential attack. And think about it chronologically. I’m very worried that a source in Britain said that they wanted to embargo this information for 20 years. Because I’m like, what do they expect to have happened in 20 years?”

“I think this is the tip of the iceberg,” she continued. “We’ve [DailyClout/War Room Volunteers] got a report on turbo cancers, we’ve got a report on strokes, we’ve got a report on liver damage, kidney damage.”

“I don’t want to depress you, but all around you are people who are suffering from illnesses,” mourned Dr. Wolf. “None of their doctors are telling them that these illnesses are in the Pfizer documents as side effects and that we now understand the mechanisms of them.” -- source

My mother-in-law is a COVID-19 vaccine victim. She drank the Kool-Aid willingly, and also encouraged others to do the same, believing it was the right thing to do. She was always active and healthy before the vaccine, almost never got sick, and being a PE teacher, she was around a variety of people all the time. So her immune system was regularly exercised and was very capable of keeping her healthy. Now, post-vaccine, she is in the hospital, having suffered two consecutive strokes. The doctors, of course, don't know what's the matter with her, because it can't be due to the vaccine, in their indoctrinated feeble minds. I believe she is going to die from the vaccine-induced systemic clotting that has caused her strokes. Remember, early on in 2021, the first most notable adverse effects of the vaccine were micro clots (diagnosed with the D-dimer test) and mysterious macro clots found by morticians in the SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) victims. So critics of the COVID-19 vaccine called it the "clot shot". And they were right to do so, and are still right to this day. My mother-in-law is proof of this, yet the medical system has been corrupted and bought off to never admit the obvious.

My own mother is on the same path. She is looking so bad. Yes, she is elderly and coming to the end of her life anyway, but she could have lived longer and in better health had she not fallen for the fake vaccine. My sister looks very unhealthy as well, and she was very much a cheerleader for the "safe and effective" vaccine. I did not fall for the COVID-19 pandemic or the fake vaccine, and my research documented in this thread probably saved the lives of my children and grandchildren, who are also unvaccinated. My greatest joy in life currently is seeing my children and grandchildren healthy, happy, and thriving. I helped make that possible, and I consider that one of my greatest accomplishments in life. I only wish that my influence could have been wider, and that I could have convinced other family members, friends, and neighbors to see the psy-op.

"JAW-DROPPING" Population COLLAPSE Is Coming!! -- Russell Brand
(duration 14:10)

Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:14 am
Site Admin

Got disease?

You probably do if you are vaccinated.

Quote:
Those vaccinated against COVID-19 have a 26 percent higher mortality rate on average compared to those who declined the jab – and the death toll is even more staggering for vaccinated people under 50 years old, where mortality is 49 percent higher than for those unvaccinated. -- source

The mRNA "vaccines" are poisons that keep on giving, year after year.

I wish it weren't the case, as I have friends, neighbors, and family that got the shots. I have to watch them suffer and die. I'd rather watch the perpetrators of this genocide suffer and die. That would be true justice.

Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:07 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Whistleblower and renowned writer Naomi Wolf recently revealed that no more normal placentas have been seen since the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines were rolled out. -- source

But the COVID-19 "vaccines" didn't do that, because they are "safe and effective".

So what else might have caused the change?

It's a mystery, all right...

Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:14 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Long Covid is a poorly defined constellation of problems that seems to include almost everything under the sun. Most frequently mentioned are “brain fog,” concentration problems, and fatigue. Long Covid seems to be exaggerated by certain interests, but is real nevertheless and I know certain people who are affected. -- source

"Long Covid", eh? Ever hear of "long flu" or "long common cold"? No? Why not?

Because "long Covid" is a made up disease, just like SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome)! Like SADS, it is designed to hide the truth about the poisonous COVID "vaccines". It's a cover-up disease, a deflection away from the truth. Oh, there is indeed a "constellation of problems" caused by the fake vaccines, but they should be called by a more accurate name, like VIP, for Vaccine Induced Poisoning. Calling them long Covid implies that they are the result of a coronavirus infection rather than the result of an alleged coronavirus vaccine.

If you see these misleading names as just more deception and manipulation of the gullible public by the ruling sociopaths, you are right.

Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:53 am
Site Admin

Quote:
This is a graphic which shows how the body rejects transplants. Every single individual that receives a transplanted organ will have some level of this type of rejection.

As you can observe, the body identifies the MHC molecule expressed on the transplanted organ is recognized as foreign by the recipient’s immune system and the immune system then begins to attack the organ.

Why is this so extremely dangerous, in the context of the Spike Protein?

REPLACE THE MHC MOLECULE WITH THE SPIKE PROTEIN. Instead of all the cells having a foreign MHC complex on them, they have SPIKE PROTEINS! -- source

The result is guaranteed immune system attacks against your own cells!

Think you can remain healthy when artificial coronavirus spike proteins made within your own body can attach to your own cells almost anywhere in the body, which are then identified as foreign and attacked by your own immune system?

I don't.

But ask your doctor if autoimmune disease is right for you!

Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:51 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Now, in a comprehensive nationwide South Korean study, an expert committee has confirmed 480 cases of vaccine-related heart inflammation (myocarditis), including 21 deaths, 12 of which were in young adults. Ninety-five of the 480 cases were classified as severe, most needing intensive care in hospital and one receiving a heart transplant.

The analysis may be the most comprehensive to date from anywhere in the world. The committee included seven cardiologists, helped by investigators in 16 regional centres who provided data from medical records. Physicians and health care staff were put under a legal obligation to report suspected adverse events from the jab.

Stringent criteria were adopted before concluding that the vaccine was to blame, possibly causing many likely cases to be excluded. The 480 confirmed cases were among 1,533 cases reported in which acute myocarditis was suspected. -- source

Is it wise to believe the "science" coming from the people pushing the COVID-19 vaccine, or is it wise to believe the science coming from the people looking into the problems caused by the vaccine, who are hardly benefiting financially?

The evidence is overwhelming that the mRNA "vaccines" are extremely harmful to human health. They are not medicine, they are engineered poisons. The biggest crime against humanity in known history has been committed deliberately by the ruling sociopaths of this planet, who have been funding this COVID psy-op. And we, the victims, are not holding these ruling sociopaths accountable, because we have been massively fooled, and also because we have been programmed to cede our authority over to our powerful controllers.

Quote:
Meanwhile, the NHS is continuing to emphasise the safety of the jab, telling patients: ‘There have been rare cases of inflammation of the heart (myocarditis) reported after Covid-19 vaccination. Most people who had this recovered following rest and simple treatments.’ -- source

Liar, liar, pants on fire! Myocarditis is only one of dozens of serious harmful effects the vaccine has. The injection of mRNA into the body so that it can manufacture foreign proteins for the rest of your life is a death sentence. It is murder, it is mass genocide, it is the pinnacle of evil.

But of course, they tell you just the opposite — it is good for your health, your neighbor's health, and is the morally right thing to do. The worst evil always masquerades as the greatest good.

Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 981 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 99  Next