Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Killing me softly with your cure 
Site Admin

Post Killing me softly with your cure
I've often said, if you want to get sick, go see a doctor. If you want to die, check into the hospital.

Ironically, this is not far from the truth.

Guess what kills one person every 19 minutes?

Properly prescribed pharmaceutical drugs.

What the heck... !?

Quote:
The current system puts almost the entire burden to test the safety of a new pharmaceutical drug on the developer of that drug. And since developing a new drug costs billions of dollars, you can imagine the immense pressure on the entire organization to make sure that drug gets to market. Making things worse are the fees that the pharmaceutical companies pay the FDA, which amount to about 20% of its total budget. Now, I’m no expert on organizational structure, but it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that this system is inherently flawed and corrupt. -- source

Yes.

Money ruins everything.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:23 am

Post Re: Killing me softly with your cure
I would do the opposite suggestion from any organized authority currently. Getting man to think for himself has to be first and foremost.

The boiling frog....

Not until one can conceptualize the culling program could one prioritize the meaning of genocide.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Is There Reason to Worry About New “Most Lethal” Bird Flu Strain?

Attachment:
flu-vaccine.jpg
flu-vaccine.jpg [ 5.75 KiB | Viewed 1260 times ]

Yep, it’s time for yet another pandemic flu drill... “WHO says new bird strain is "one of most lethal" flu viruses,” Reuters1 recently declared.

Every few years, the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and related agencies drum up another flu emergency; each promised to be worse than the last, and this year you’re likely to start hearing a lot more about “lethal bird flu” again.

What many don’t realize is that these agencies actually need these faux flu emergencies to practice — to fine-tune their strategies and test the latest disease surveillance systems.

They also need them to justify their own existence, not to mention growth and expansion. As noted in a recent article by Medical News Today2:

“After the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks in the U.S. and the potential threat of bioterrorism, many new advanced systems for disease surveillance and notification have been developed and implemented throughout the world.

The goal of these systems is not only to detect a possible biological attack, but to characterize emerging pathogens so that a public health response can be implemented rapidly.

'You can't test these systems on a day-to-day basis,' says... Michael A. Stoto, PhD... 'The only way to test these systems is how they perform in a real public health emergency.'

... 'What really made a difference in 2009 was that people from the US and Mexico talked to each other through a formalized system of communication,' he says. 'I think taxpayers and policymakers want to know if the billions invested after 9-11 to prepare for a biological event is paying off. I think the answer is 'yes.'"

One Profitable Flu Hoax After Another...

So far, these pandemic threats have never been anywhere near as lethal as predicted. Unfortunately, many are still hopelessly addicted to fear, so these dramatic warnings will likely continue to be successful in enabling WHO and CDC health officials to accumulate more power and control. Read more...

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue May 07, 2013 2:10 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The countless chemical drugs from the pharmaceutical industry generally don’t heal sick people, but make them lifelong consumers of drugs that cause a wide variety of other health issues. Hundreds of millions of people have found it necessary to take additional prescriptions to deal with side effects of their original meds. This corrupt system brings trillions of dollars into the pockets of the big pharmaceutical corporations. -- source

It's a simple scam, but a sophisticated psy-op. They sell us "health" that keeps us sick.

The COVID-19 "vaccines" are a good example of how they kill us softly by the hundreds of millions.

Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]