Post Re: Atheistic freedom zone

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:41 am

Bring it Chico....

Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:52 pm

magamud wrote:
Bring it Chico....

I realise it must be frustrating not being able to mess with peoples heads professionally, due to ethical restrictions, so I hope you're not using this forum as an outlet to this?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:18 am
Site Admin

Thanks for the invite, Mags. Let me start by asking some questions.

magamud wrote:
Gods plan is the ground. The plan is to create consciousness and we each are seedlings in this process.

What evidence is there for God, and for this plan?

Quote:
He cultivates us by creating Eden. Eden is indeed in a binary code. That is because the Devil owns mostly everything. This works as an ebb and flow with the creators cycle, through this experience and how marvelous it is...

What is Eden? How is it in a binary code? What evidence is there for this Devil, and for his owning mostly everything?

Quote:
So I am suggesting, that a parasitic species is present with us at a personal level. I am sure you can extrapolate this easily with your quantum mechanics.

I can easily see sociopaths as a parasitic group, if that is applicable to your suggestion. I don't see any relation to the theory of quantum mechanics.

Quote:
The question is, do you want to believe it. And how do you free yourself from it? That is when you start understanding Gods plan has an answer.

So what is God's plan that will free us from the parasites? I assume God created these parasites to feed off of us. Does it make sense that God has a plan to help us free ourselves from his earlier plan of having parasites feed off us? And an even more important question is this -- does anything having to do with God's will or God's plan have to make sense? Or should we consider this God to be a nonsensical god?

Quote:
The answer is that since you are personally emerged in this parasitic symbiosis without your consent.

How do we know this, and what does it matter if this is indeed God's plan?

Quote:
God counters this with only his Son and his Kingdom.

It sounds like God is playing a very complicated and confusing game against himself, countering his own plans with different plans. Maybe we shouldn't interfere. From what I've been taught, we can't counter God's will anyway, which means we can't interfere. Please correct me if I've been misled.

Quote:
This is probably a new paradigm to you.

Not really, but everyone seems to have their own version of the story. Does it make sense that everyone has a different idea of what God's plan is? Many have no idea of what God's plan is, and some are convinced that there is no God and no plan.

I think the safe bet, if you want to believe in God, is that He is a nonsensical god that we can ignore, because we can't change whatever nonsensical plan he has for us.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:56 am

Quote:

For a man who does not seek him there is none friend.

Eden is the garden of antiquity. Well you know the psychopaths so that is part of the Devils legion. And as much as the banksters own, the devil is owning in esoterica.

God believes in sovereignty friend. So you can apply the same dynamics with your children allowing them to experience life on their own.

Well I take it you suspect that this matrix were in is not man made. And it does not have to matter that this is gods plan, you can do what you wish.

Its only complicated because we have been conditioned and conditioned ourselves to make it complicated. We have fallen....
We become Gods will sir....

Play your safe bet chico....

Quote:
I realise it must be frustrating not being able to mess with peoples heads professionally, due to ethical restrictions, so I hope you're not using this forum as an outlet to this?

Setting up some boundaries Andy? I appreciate the jest, but I am an honorable man.

Last edited by magamud on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:59 am

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:56 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:

For a man who does not seek him there is none friend.

Nearly all humans seek God. All want to know the why and the how of life, which is the very foundation of the concept of gods. I was born into religion, raised within it, and have studied it all my life, so it would be incorrect to say I have not sought God. Even the act of asking for evidence is an act of seeking God. So where is the evidence?

The fact is, I have been examining the evidence for a lifetime, and it is deceptive, misleading, misunderstood, unreasonable, and ultimately non-existent. So the circular argument employed by the religious is that I have obviously not found any evidence because I have not sought God. I would argue that the faithful do not look for any real evidence because they have faith that God is there, and the evidence might show that their faith is unwarranted.

Quote:
Eden is the garden of antiquity. Well you know the psychopaths so that is part of the Devils legion. And as much as the banksters own, the devil is owning in esoterica.

Yes, there are real allegories behind the facade. The fabric of life as humans know it has indeed been woven into the facade we know as religion. It could hardly be otherwise.

Quote:
God believes in sovereignty friend. So you can apply the same dynamics with your children allowing them to experience life on their own.

Yes, God is clearly a metaphor for the guiding parent.

Quote:
Well I take it you suspect that this matrix were in is not man made.

I have noticed that some characteristics of this society are not beneficial to the whole, which suggests a non-human influence. It may go beyond the influence of the sociopaths, who could easily be classified as non-human due to their psychological defects.

Quote:
And it does not have to matter that this is gods plan, you can do what you wish.

We all do as we wish already, within existing constraints. Religion has to accommodate that, as well as attempt to explain the constraints.

Quote:
Its only complicated because we have been conditioned and conditioned ourselves to make it complicated.

I disagree with that explanation. I believe the evidence is very strong that things are extremely complicated, and we are ill-equipped mentally to make any sense out of it. So we are forced to simplify, and religion is one result of that simplification.

Quote:
We have fallen....

I see us as rising, though very slowly with great difficulty and with many setbacks.

Quote:
We become Gods will sir....

That's just too convenient, and comforting, and empty. It's a non-argument that says nothing, IMO.

Quote:
Play your safe bet chico....

Actually, I play the risky and dangerous bet that there is no God and no plan. We have to take responsibility and make the plan, just like a god. The bad news is that we let the most irresponsible among us, the sociopaths, make the plans.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Quote:
All want to know the why and the how of life

I will do my best and tell you. The problem with the scientific observation is that they are told what to do. When in reality it is you who must want to seek. This is the sovereignty in consciousness that we are all responsible for. The irony is that The scientist as much as myself worship a God.

Quote:
So the circular argument

Well hopefully my above answer gave you insight as to why its circular. Also as I have suggested, I dont think you have heard my take on what God is.

Quote:
I would argue that the faithful do not look for any real evidence because they have faith that God is there, and the evidence might show that their faith is unwarranted.

Agreed, if you look at my response with Andy in the lotus eater thread with the corrupt gospel that should answer this.

Quote:
real evidence

Shall I do my Morpheus quote and ask you, what is Real. Again this question is in the realm or depth with the meaning of life and quantum mechanics.

Quote:
It could hardly be otherwise

If you only focus on the corruption this religion has done it will leave you closed minded to the great work it is.

Quote:
God is clearly a metaphor for the guiding parent.

Are you insinuating, that you must remain in a dysfunctional authoritative role. If this is so, it is not.

Quote:
classified as non-human due to their psychological defects.

Any conclusions to the ET phenomena?

Quote:
So we are forced to simplify

This is backwards, we have over complicated ourselves and the solution is simple. You are describing the conditioning very well.

Quote:
I see us as rising

That is the Rising sun of lucifer and his new world order that he is praying for people to follow. Man will not solve his problems, but the contrived counter revolution is designed to make you believe he will.
This points to the Patsy design of the sociopaths infrastructure.

Quote:
that says nothing

It saids everything, you just cant see it.

Quote:
I play the risky and dangerous bet that there is no God and no plan.

Unfortunately I agree..

Quote:
We have to take responsibility and make the plan, just like a god.

Again, man will not solve his own problems. This is a key into Lucifers plan, which is to support mans Ego.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:37 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I dont think you have heard my take on what God is.

There's lots to debate in your post, but perhaps we should start with your take on what God is. We all assume that we are talking about the same thing when we talk about God. Let's see if we are.

Please describe your take on what God is.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:09 pm

God is the Father and the creator of consciousness and If you can wrap your mind around on how he is able to know the universe, while knowing how many hairs are on your head, then you will understand this plan.
I can only compare it to other impactful times of our history. The world is not flat, and germs exist etc...

And God has been a perfect gentlemen, trying to let us know how to proceed.

Quote:
"And God spoke all these words, saying: 'I am the LORD your God…

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'
TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'
THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'
FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'
FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'
SIX: 'You shall not murder.'
SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'
EiGHT: 'You shall not steal.'
NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'
TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next