Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Atheistic freedom zone 

Post Re: Atheistic freedom zone
Quote:
Catholics are against abortions.
Catholics are against homosexuals.
But, I can't think of anyone who has less abortions than homosexuals! -- George Carlin

Quote:
During the Reign of Terror of the French Revolution, one morning's executions began with three men: a rabbi, a Catholicpriest, and a rationalist skeptic.

The rabbi was marched up onto the platform first. There, facing the guillotine, he was asked if he had any last words. And the rabbi cried out, "I believe in the one and only true God, and He shall save me." The executioner then positioned the rabbi below the blade, set the block above his neck, and pulled the cord to set the terrible instrument in motion. The heavy cleaver plunged downward, searing the air. But then, abruptly, it stopped with a crack just a few inches above the would-be victim's neck. To which the rabbi said, "I told you so."

"It's a miracle!" gasped the crowd. And the executioner had to agree, letting the rabbi go.

Next in line was the priest. Asked for his final words, he declared, "I believe in Jesus Christ the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost who will rescue me in my hour of need." The executioner then positioned this man beneath the blade. And he pulled the cord. Again the blade flew downward thump! creak! ...stopping just short of its mark once more.

"Another miracle!" sighed the disappointed crowd. And the executioner for the second time had no choice but to let the condemned go free.

Now it was the skeptic's turn. "What final words have you to say?" he was asked. But the skeptic didn't hear. Staring intently at the ominous engine of death, he seemed lost. Not until the executioner poked him in the ribs and the question was asked again did he reply.

"Oh, I see your problem," the skeptic said pointing. "You've got a blockage in the gear assembly, right there!"

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:23 am
Site Admin

Talk Shit wrote:
Chico think you may have got a little paranoid with Mega's comments?? Everyone must face their own fears... just part of life

First I have fears, and then I'm paranoid! I don't know where you guys get this stuff... :lol:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Chico first I wasn't reffering to you per se but I'm sure anyhow you have some fears somewhere, pretty sure you are not Buddha. As for being paranoid maybe the wrong word, rather I believe you misread what what said or interpretted in a manner not the same as intended.

Lost in translation culture or whatever. anyway don't really care!

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:09 pm
Site Admin

Talk Shit wrote:
Chico first I wasn't reffering to you per se but ...

Sorry, I was thrown off by you referring to me by name when you said, "Chico think you may have got a little paranoid with Mega's comments??"

Quote:
... pretty sure you are not Buddha.

I'm pretty sure, too.

Quote:
...rather I believe you misread what what said or interpretted in a manner not the same as intended.

I'm sure that happens. It you feel it has, please set the record straight. I dislike misinterpreting what someone has written and appreciate being corrected as soon as possible.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:19 pm

United atheist people.

We like everyone except those people. :lol:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:59 pm

why do atheists have better moral than a religions person 1:26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THDamlNsuuA

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:21 pm
Site Admin

Irreverence, anyone?

Warning: Derogatory descriptions of religion, messiahs, human beings, and sex.

Having seen the word "sex", the word "warning" has now most likely been forgotten.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:54 am

George Carlin on Religion and God 9:37

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPOfurmrjxo

:lol:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:38 am

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:25 am

:lol:

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next