Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Feelings 

Post Feelings
I thought this post by 9eagle9 was excellent in showing the program of feelings and how the Devil exists. For your analysis....

Re: Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted...
No we can't bear it anymore. The program of course doesn't include identifying reality, it would defeat the program. There is no reality in the program at all. When the program is confronted by reality it either attacks until it wears itself out because reality is threatening the artifical reality, or it can't stand not being able to get around something it is not pro grammed to manuevuer around. The progam is designed to attack anything that will confront it or ignore it to be replaced by a feeling "I'm going to ignore that because its dark negative and my ability to resist the dark makes me virtous". It doesn't make them virtous, it just gives them a feeling of feeling virtuous."

The program creates its own evidence and is designed to ignore even the evidence it created!

People think they can wash their own brain --they can't. That's how people ended up in cults. And family members had to drag them out to be de-programmed .

That is now against the law to do that. They call it religious freedom its just another means to keep the program protected.

Re: Perversion and Corruption of Namaste and other things that have been corrupted...
Vivek I said I don't CARE about people's feelings. I can't say that any more emphatically. DO YOU GET IT< I DON"T CARE ABOUT FEELINGS>

This is not part of the program. We don't hear that anymore "i don't care about your feelings" it is not familar to the program that has the tape running of "We should care about other's feelings".

We are programmed to care and manage other people's feelings. I don't care about feelings, I don't care about that program, so posts that are all about feeligns and what I have done to provoke them are not relevant to taking about de-programming, they are the part of the program. Catering to someone's feelings is re-entrneching the program.

I am trying, not only to show how the devil exists ,its how he's managing you and you keep reframing not what the devil is doing but what Eagle is doing. I am not denying the devil is here. I can see the devil--who is denying the devil is here. You? You are trying to make the devil out of me, when it is the program.

When I asked please keep your personal feelings out of this discussion;they are not relevant, the program burst--and everyone who is under operating under a program came bustinf out of the woodwork to Dr. Phil the discussion. The programming is making me into the devil, that is how it is designed.

You keep reframing the program into 'what I am doing". What is Eagle is doing, instead of what the program (the devil )is doing.

You're biggest mistake here is 'thinking' that I am thinking or feeling.. The program is in thoughts, you are thinking.

I'm not thinking. Thinking and knowing are not the same things.

The fact that you do not understand that you are operating under a program does not mean that I am ignoring you. Your progam is ignoring what I'm saying so you think I'm ignoring you or misunderstaning you?

At this moment I understand you better than you understand yourself.

Your program is not accepting what I'm saying. Your critical barrier is deflecting. You do not have to agree with me and you shouldn't until you understand what is being said here. And the more you demonstrate this at me, instead of at the program, the more I will reboot the program until it crashes. You have will feel like the crash not me, not the program. Do you compute?

Now that I am the manager of everyone's feelings and the choices they make because of those feelings.

What choices do you want me to make for you, based on your feelings?

Posted by Vivek (here)
We are all apart of the program, that program being egoic in nature. Programs are microcosms of more programs. To think you've slid under the radar and you are safe now leaves you even more vulnerable than being unaware that a program even exists. The greatest ploy the devil ever concocted was convincing everyone that he doesn't exist.

You are employing the same tactics you say are used for brainwashing. Namely ignoring entirely valid posts by clumping them in with the folks who are working for the program, they are just of the program, see look at them disagreeing with me, silly creatures, thinking their own thoughts different from mine, they're hopeless drones.

Everything you've said can be turned around to counter the exact thing you are denouncing.

You have a strange way of ignoring me while simultaneously attempting to address point(s) I've made.

Yes. God works through us. If we allow it, or we can stick to the program. No one person is chosen to do this , its supposed to be shared by everyone. God is not a popularity context or singles one person out to do this. It's our work. If we are all from God this all our work right here.

The program runs on a personal level. Personally I'd like to say all these people are dickheads, let them just toddle off to a ufo and climb on it and keep them out my hair. That's my program. It's tempting me to live in a world that is not a mask-erade. Yes it annoying to listen to people burp the same program everyday. The same annoyance that a programmed person experiences when they listen to a broken record 1000 times a day.

I see my program running and ignore it, because it is not just about me on a individual level it about us collectively. It is not easy to ignore this program some days. I can't be distracted by the program in order to do this. The programming of calling everyone a dick head is satisfying to my feelings, so I have to keep my feelings out of it. Personal satisfaction is part of the corruption of namaste.

I have to speak authentically and let everyone now that. i would love to fall into the program and disembowel everyone becase I have a nasty nasty program . Even saying I have nasty program prompts people to get angry and take it personally. "Oh h that bitch thinks she has a badder ass program than me, I'll show her! there is even conflict about who has the more bad ass program.

Lol.

But neither am I going to be abused by someone's program, if I can refrain from calling someone a dick head , which I can't always do, but I try my hardest, then I can see how my program is working. they are trying to mesh up with my program to have the drama re-creation. I can't allow that. That's perpetrating the program.

I do this all day long for a living. I de-program people. All day.

So if I have to ask those people who object, do you do this all day long. Do have the experience of de-programming people? you have to know what the program is to get rid of it. I don't provide evidence they have their own. Go to an AA meeting for a few months and see how very basic de-programming is intiated. People who go into recovery realize they were operating under a program based on their feelings. They recovered from the program. Not all of the program but a portion. Enough to let them know they were operating under a program. AA is a program on it's own, its a de programming program. A process. All self reclamation work is a process and in doing resulsts in SELF tranformation. What everyone wants but no one wants to do. They want the program. The want a programmed version of it.

I could spend all this time profiting from this. the only people I'm popular are the ones who are getting out of the program.

I'm not getting anything out of doing this. I'ts not making me popular it's not making me feel good. It's opening the door for peoples programmed ambush, she's bitch, she's pompus. On a personal level that doesn't make me feel good, it doesn't make me feel bad either because I know its a program. Self authorty is confused for ego. My feelings don't have anything to do with this, something behind my feelings, my ego, my program is prompting me to put this out there. It's not benefiting me on a personal level, its not doing me any favors whatsoever. It only benefits on a collective level...if it's allowed.

10 de programmed people let in as much vibration as 10, 000 programmed light workers. So this not a uphill batyle ist not even a war if people would stay out of their programing. We are programmed for war. It is just supporting those who are coming undone.

For people who think I'm on a ego trip how is it gratifying me? Money? Fame? Popularity? People hate me. People who are not robots or not operating under a program either love me or are not in the least bit troubled by me.

I do this for a living. If I was out to cash in on this in anyway it serves me to have MORE programmed people. More of everything for me. I know how to run the program, I could have everyone eating out of my hand by running a program. I can't in all integrity do that.

I'm not the ptb. That's why they do it, provides them a comfortable artifical living. Their popular, they have it all. Secretly they all hate each other and have nothing.

Posted by nf857 (here)
But this isn't only about me, its about everyone.

It's part of the programming, read any sort of material on brainwash and it will show that part of the program is attack anyone who is attacking the program.

There is nothing to be done for those people, nothing. The only thing we can do is find people who are less or least effected by the system to share what we know about getting out from under it.
Exactly you are not acting in a selfish way, you are doing GODS WORK if you life, think yourself A CHOSEN ONE!!! As you are doing your upmost to help people, get their heads out of the sand, & concentrate on fighting this system whilst we still can, as JFK said, MAN SHOULD ACT AS HE WAS BORN TO BE, FREE & INDEPENDENT!!! That doesn't mean he was asking us just to do our OWN thing, to hell with everybody else, or im alright jack, it means trying to help others, through wanting a world/planet earth to be OF LOVE/PEACE/HARMONY. What is wrong in wanting this? Nothing, might be IDEALISTIC, however it would not be if we all REALLY WANTED IT THAT BADLY! IT WOULD BE A PIECE OF CAKE!!! Just doing what you can for want of a better world, your are doing your BIT x
"I don't have to believe everything I think."

Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Post Re: Feelings
Quote:
I'm not the ptb. That's why they do it, provides them a comfortable artifical living. Their popular, they have it all. Secretly they all hate each other and have nothing.

That's the conclusion I came to as well :o By their work we can know them.

Hating each other could be their archilles heel.

Lee

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Post Re: Feelings
Eagle has very good depth of perception.
The Evil system is like a house of cards, they are hollow and full of insecurity, but they need each other to hold the Pyramid up and they despise it.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]