Reply to topic  [ 336 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next
The Lotus Eaters 

Post The Lotus Eaters
This is a very serious thread exposing Ancient MK Ultra Program of the "Great Work". This is timeless as the bread Crumbs led by these Fallen Angels. This thread exposes the conclusive Logic on how this Quasi Buddhist, New Age Philosophy has created the perfect Victim to accept Nothing as their world view and be turned into the perfect slave due to NO MIND. Hence the Perfect subject to be led. This POV is at an epidemic level in our world consciousness, infecting all levels of our society quietly and subvertly to be in a position of Gigantic power to control the world.
This post shows the Massive Empire this Religion has amassed and its influence on person to person dynamics in day to day life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus-eaters

Lotus Temple, Delhi

Bahai-house-worship-locations

Seat of the Universal House of Justice, governing body of the Bahá'ís, in Haifa, Israel

Bahá'u'lláh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahá%27u%27lláh
(English pronunciation: /bɑːhɑːˈʊlə/; Arabic: بهاء الله‎, "Glory of God"; 12 November 1817 – 29 May 1892), born Mírzá Ḥusayn-`Alí Núrí (Persian: میرزا حسینعلی نوری), was the founder of the Bahá'í Faith. He claimed to be the prophetic fulfilment of Bábism, a 19th-century outgrowth of Shí‘ism, but in a broader sense claimed to be a messenger from God referring to the fulfilment of the eschatological expectations of Islam, Christianity, and other major religions.

One of those Bene Gesserit Bloodlines I assume....Could this be the Crux of WW3? Linked to Iran...

Bahá'u'lláh was born on 12 November 1817, in Tehran, the capital of Persia, present-day Iran. His ancestry can allegedly be traced back to Abraham through Abraham's wife Keturah, to Zoroaster and to Yazdigird III, the last king of the Sassanid Empire,[2] and also to Jesse.

Jesse
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse
Jesse, Eshai or Yishai, (Hebrew: יִשַׁי, Modern Yishay Tiberian Yīšáy, meaning "God exists" or "God's gift"; Arabic: يَسَّى‎ Yassa; Greek: Ἰεσσαί Iessai; Latin: Isai, Jesse) is the father of the David, who became the king of the Israelites. His son David is sometimes called simply "Son of Jesse"
---------- Post added at 23:00 ---------- Previous post was at 22:56 ----------

Bábism
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bábism[/url]
The Babi Faith (Persian: بابی ها Bábí há ) is a religious movement that flourished in Persia from 1844 to 1852, then lingered on in exile in the Ottoman Empire (especially Cyprus) as well as underground. Its founder was Siyyid `Alí Muhammad Shirazi, who took the title Báb—meaning "Gate"—from a Shi'a theological term. Unlike other Islamic messianic movements, the Bábí movement signalled a break with Islam and attempted to start a new religious system. While the Bábí movement was violently opposed and crushed by the clerical and government establishments in the country in the mid 1850s, the Bábí movement led to the founding of the Bahá'í Faith which sees the religion brought by the Báb as a predecessor to their own religion, and gives a renewed significance to the Bábí movement

The Shrine of the Báb in Haifa
Holy ❤❤❤❤ is that Memphis Tennessee???

---------- Post added at 23:04 ---------- Previous post was at 23:00 ----------

What I am showing is the Strong amount of Resources being put into this Empire tying itself to BloodLine History in the making of the Universe? Repeat that for good measure....

Secondly The "No Mind" illusion Teachings comes from this very same source. Repeat that for good measure...
This coincidentally ties into the Galactic Federation of Light Messages, Buddhas Teachings, Zen, Meditation Im eating a Lotus I dont give a shit, Ill go wherever.....
A absolute Perfect storm Scenario for the Devil to come as a Light Savior to save You whether you like it or NOT!

The Parthenon is the centerpiece of the park. Memphis Tenn USA. Evidence for my Hiding In Plain Sight Indeed....

Occultist William Henry explaining the Memphis Tennessee Architecture
http://williamhenry.net/cityofsecrets.html

Hermes stands tall atop Nashville’s Union Station Hotel

What I am showing, is this same Architecture is all over the world, in countries prestiges Halls Of CIvics and Sociology.
Please see Sinister Sites at the end of this post Link..

"A city built on a high hill and fortified cannot fall, nor can it be hidden."

reaver

Re: Lotus-eaters
Mythos being used against humanity? Cosmic symbolism to harvest souls?. Now the Buddah ain't laughing
"Real compassion kicks butt and takes names, and it is not pleasant on certain days. If you are not ready for this fire, then find a new-age, sweetness-and-light, soft-speaking, perpetually smiling teacher, and learn to relabel your ego with spiritual sounding terms. But stay away from those that practice real compassion, because they will fry your ass, my friend."
Ken Wilber

I mean WTF, right?

Its a fundamental Religion with ISLAM and then also associated with the Lotus Eating Buddhas that are at epidemic proportions?
Im trying to find "Gurus" who are associated with this and tie in more of the New Age Prison Narrative.

Edit: And it is true, all the Narratives from the "GuruS" come from a ONE source and that is the Teachings of Rama. That is tied into the other link of the false Teachings of Duality.

Maybe Jenci of Greybeard could help out? Or Burke....

This religion tied in with the War for the planet? With them on one side and the Christian Crusade with The other White House, on the other side?

Edit: Here I am introducing the Dialectic, the divided source in Religious Consciousness with Polarized CHRISTianity. This is a complex issue because these False teaching blend into my Narrative also, much like the No mind. Except the Language and Emotional VIgor of this Christianity interweaves with mine also. I suspect an unusual dynamic with parasites in this case. (I know Parasites is harsh but im in the case of being safe rather then sorry) In other words Im expressing how they would feel and they are attaching their narrative to it without the OIL in the lamp. This will not work my no means....

Is this Journalist Jeff Sharlets The Family?
The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power
The Fellowship (Christian organization)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fellowship_(Christian_organization)

The Fellowship hosts the National Prayer Breakfast
The National Prayer Breakfast is a yearly event held in Washington, D.C., on the first Thursday of February each year.
Every U.S. president since Dwight D. Eisenhower has participated in the breakfast.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Prayer_Breakfast
The breakfast, held in the Hilton's International Ballroom, is attended by some 3,500 guests, including international invitees from over 100 countries. The National Prayer Breakfast is hosted by members of the United States Congress and is organized on their behalf by The Fellowship Foundation, a conservative Christian organization more widely known as "The Family". Initially called the Presidential Prayer Breakfast, the name was changed in 1970 to the National Prayer Breakfast.

Brunch Anyone?

Evangelist's daughter to share story of hope
Prayer Breakfast to feature Ruth Graham

By Becca Nelson Sankey Special to the Standard-Times
Posted January 27, 2012 at 3:16 p.m.
http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2012...e-ruth-graham/
Another bloodline here?
Now, though, the daughter of legendary evangelist Billy Graham is using her voice to help churches address the issues with which their members are grappling.

Here we comeback to the contrast and polarization of Christ and Zen, with the Baha Faith and its origins.

Bahá'í Faith and Hinduism
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahá%27...h_and_Hinduism[/url]
Hinduism is recognized in the Bahá'í Faith as one of nine known religions and its scriptures are regarded as predicting the coming of Bahá'u'lláh (Kalki avatar). Krishna is included in the succession of Manifestations of God. The authenticity of the Hindu scriptures is seen as uncertain.

Bahá'u'lláh was familiar with Hinduism, which is clear from a tablet to Mírzá Abu'l-Fadl, the English translation of which is included in the volume Tabernacle of Unity. In this tablet Bahá'u'lláh answered questions about Hinduism and Zoroastrianism by Maneckji Limji Hataria.

Tabernacle of Unity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabernacle_of_Unity

Quite some Incantation Power of Mindcontrol folks. An elixer of literature, Religion, Music and Culture. A Matrix Indeed....

Here we find our Channeler, oops I mean Scribe of Holy Works people. Its been ingrained into you with millenia of Physicallized Conditioning throughout YOUR BLoodline. Thats how you are being used also friend....

Yoga Vasistha
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoga_Vasistha
Yoga Vasistha (Sanskrit: योग-वासिष्ठ) (also known as Vasistha's Yoga) is a Hindu spiritual text traditionally attributed to Valmiki
The contents of Vasistha's teaching to Rama is associated with Advaita Vedanta, the illusory nature of the manifest world[1] and the principle of non-duality.
Valmiki composing the Ramayana.

Talk about Having an Empire right out in the open.

I wonder if the Lotus Eaters can clear this from their mind?

Another polarization and corruption of the Son of God?

Bharata asks for Rama's paduka (footwear)
Paduka also means foot prints of Hindu gods such as Vishnu, Shiva and other religious icons that are worshipped in this symbolic form in houses and also in temples built for this purpose. One such temple is the Gaya temple dedicated to Vishnupada or Vishnu's feet. Similarly, Buddha's foot prints are worshipped under the Bodhi tree in Bodh Gaya.

Vaj: Well they sure have a great garden in Haifa though. It is really gorgeous.
Freemason Work with the Lotus Eaters?
Is that a Obelisk Vaj? Or maybe a Pyramid...
Not gorgeous from my POV
Maybe the next compartment in this Pyramid is contacting your Ascended Master and My Devil. But hey if your going to do it, at least now youll know about it.

Mahabodhi Temple, Bodh Gaya. The site where Gautam Buddha attained enlightenment.
Last edited by magamud; 28th January 2012 at 06:59.

Could it be that the Lotus Eaters are actually following another "Christ" polarization in disguise? Could it be they are actually just supplying the prayers for This Gods incantations without knowing this knowledge.
A compartmentalized level of the Pyramid that just supplies the "No Mind" Duracel Battery Energetics?

EDIT: And this be the Truth. An excellent example of Structure is the Sinister Sites link Bank Of America Frescos in Charlotte NC

As-Sirāt
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As-Sirāt[/url]
As-Sirāt (Arabic: الصراط‎) is, according to Muslim belief, the hair-narrow bridge which every person must pass on the Yawm ad-Din to enter Paradise. It is said that it is as thin as a hair and as sharp as the sharpest knife or sword. Below this path are the fires of Hell, which burn the sinners to make them fall. Those who performed acts of goodness in their lives are transported across the path in speeds according to their deeds leading them to the Hauzu'l-Kausar, the Lake of Abundance.

Muslims who offer the obligatory prayers (Fajr, Dhuhur, Asr, Maghrib, Isha) and recite the Surah Al-Fatiha at least 17 times a day, which is a supplication in which they ask God to guide them through the "straight path", has been called by some scholars[who?] a precursor to the as-Sirāt.
The Chinvat bridge in Zoroastrianism has many similarities and is a close concept to As-Sirat.

Bahá'í Faith and Zoroastrianism
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahá'%C...Zoroastrianism[/url]

Frashokereti (frašō.kərəti) is the Avestan language term for the Zoroastrian doctrine of a final renovation of the universe, when evil will be destroyed, and everything else will be then in perfect unity with God (Ahura Mazda). The term probably means "making wonderful, excellent".[n 1]
Ahura Mazda
Ahura Mazdā (also known as Ohrmazd, Ahuramazda, Hourmazd, Hormazd, Hurmuz, Aramazd and Azzandara) is the Avestan name for a divinity of the Old Iranian religion who was proclaimed the uncreated God by Zoroaster, the founder of Zoroastrianism

There already here, with us, as Ghosts.
They are trying to incantate an incarnation from your love or your unconscious energy, one compartment at a Time! They do not care from which, just as long as they get it...

Mazda Formula Racing

I am including this Calming Techniques because it encompasses this Lotus Eating teachings with backing from the Major Think Tanks as Harvard, MIT and Stanford.

Calming Technology
http://calmingtechnology.org/
The Calming Technology Lab (CTL) at Stanford University is an inter-disciplinary group of scholars, designers, and builders that are inventing and evaluating technologies that create calm.
We draw on human-computer interaction, persuasive design, psychophysiology, and social & cognitive psychology.

Calming Technology Lab (Stanford University, ACM CHI, 2011)

I run the Stanford Calming Technology Lab, website coming soon.

My dissertation topic at Stanford concerns the design and evaluation of what I call "calming technologies". These are techologies that induce a state of cognitive, physiological, or emotional calm in their user. My focus is on improving respiratory habits.

Im including this Poem as an Ode to the Lotus Eaters....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lotos-Eaters
Poem

Wikisource has original text related to this article:
The Lotos-Eaters is a poem by Alfred Tennyson, 1st Baron Tennyson, published in Tennyson's 1832 poetry collection

The mariners are put into an altered state when they eat the lotos. During this time, they are isolated from the world:[4]
Branches they bore of that enchanted stem,
Laden with flower and fruit, whereof they gave
To each, but whoso did receive of them
And taste, to him the gushing of the wave
Far far away did seem to mourn and rave
On alien shores; and if his fellow spake,
His voice was thin, as voices from the grave;
And deep-asleep he seem’d, yet all awake,
And music in his ears his beating heart did make. (lines 28–36)
The mariners explain that they want to leave reality and their worldly cares:[4]
Why are we weigh’d upon with heaviness,
And utterly consumed with sharp distress,
While all things else have rest from weariness?
All things have rest: why should we toil alone,
We only toil, who are the first of things,
And make perpetual moan,
Still from one sorrow to another thrown;
Nor ever fold our wings,
And cease from wanderings,
Nor steep our brows in slumber’s holy balm;
Nor harken what the inner spirit sings,
'There is no joy but calm!"—
Why should we only toil, the roof and crown of things? (lines 57–69)
The mariners demonstrate that they realize what actions they are committing and the potential results that will follow, but they believe that their destruction will bring about peace:[5]
Let us alone. Time driveth onward fast,
And in a little while our lips are dumb.
Let us alone. What is it that will last?
All things are taken from us, and become
Portions and parcels of the dreadful past.
Let us alone. What pleasure can we have
To war with evil? Is there any peace
In ever climbing up the climbing wave?
All things have rest, and ripen toward the grave
In silence—ripen, fall, and cease:
Give us long rest or death, dark death, or dreamful ease. (lines 88–98)
Although the mariners are isolated from the world, they are connected in that they act in unison. This relationship continues until the very end when the narrator describes their brotherhood as they abandon the world:[6]
In the hollow Lotos-land to live and lie reclined
On the hills like Gods together, careless of mankind.
For they lie beside their nectar, and the bolts are hurl’d
Far below them in the valleys, and the clouds are lightly curl’d
Round their golden houses, girdled with the gleaming world;
Where they smile in secret, looking over wasted lands,
Blight and famine, plague and earthquake, roaring deeps and fiery sands,
Clanging fights, and flaming towns, and sinking ships, and praying hands.
But they smile, they find a music centred in a doleful song
Steaming up, a lamentation and an ancient tale of wrong,
Like a tale of little meaning tho’ the words are strong;
Chanted from an ill-used race of men that cleave the soil,
Sow the seed, and reap the harvest with enduring toil,
Storing yearly little dues of wheat, and wine and oil;
Till they perish and they suffer—some, ’tis whisper’d—down in hell
Suffer endless anguish, others in Elysian valleys dwell,
Resting weary limbs at last on beds of asphodel.
Surely, surely, slumber is more sweet than toil, the shore
Than labor in the deep mid-ocean, wind and wave and oar;
O, rest ye, brother mariners, we will not wander more. (lines 154–173)

Asphodel Bog...

Here a member projects his understanding of my POV as I am scared or in Fear of something. Im just stating the obvious in my POV and the Devil is challenging but I am not afraid of him. He then thinks I am missing something in My soul due to not agreeing with his perspective. What can I say?
Quote:
VajraYaya
Your just so afraid of everything Mags. You seem to be poisoned by this old manufactured superstition of 'the devil'. You just seem to see evil in everything you don't want to or are afraid to understand. I don't think you really understand much about what you are posting here. You are just viewing this and likely so much of your life, through a lens distorted by manufactured and programmed fear.
What you are most afraid of is what your soul most longs to remember, to experience.

Author Jeff Sharlet on Alex Jones Tv 1/4:The Family
Alex welcomes to the show Jeff Sharlet, a journalist and author best known for writing about religious subcultures in the United States. Sharlet's latest book, a New York Times best-seller, is The Family: Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power, investigates the political power of The Family, a secretive association of Christian evangelicals.
They Mention Opus Dei on K street in Washington...
Opus Dei
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opus_Dei

Here is a very good penetration on the pathology that is plaguing our Society....

Lotus-Eater Machine
Quote:
"They don't come here to sleep... they come here to be woken up. The dream has become their reality. Who are you to say otherwise?"
— Inception
A character, usually a hero, is knocked out or goes to sleep and wakes up in their own personal paradise. Whatever they wanted most, all their life, is finally theirs.
Actually, they're being held prisoner by another character, usually but not always a villain, who is using something; a machine, a Platonic Cave, or other phlebotinum to cause very intense and very realistic hallucinations. Sometimes they don't know it's all fake. Sometimes they do know but don't care. In order to escape, the hero has to break the masquerade and give up their life's dream. If they're in too deep, friends hoping to mount an Orphean Rescue have to force the hero to Battle in the Center of the Mind in order to escape. More often than not, a Dream Apocalypse occurs.
Bonus points goes to the villains if they attempt to drive the protagonist to distraction by turning the dream into a nightmare or otherwise play on the protagonist's emotions.
Because of the nature of this trope, it often lends itself to doubts after the characters 'escape'. Sometimes it isn't clear whether their escape is genuine or not. This can range from Epileptic Trees theories by a handful of viewers, all the way up to extreme canon cases of a Dream Within a Dream. In this tone, a particularly Fridge Horrific ending for a villain (or a hero) may see them fall under the spell of the Machine, but only for a second before escaping, defeating their enemies, and re-making the world in their image. Cut back to reality, where they're still under the thrall of the Machine.
Often lends itself to aesops against spending all of your time in a virtual fantasy world.
In the majority of these cases, Your Mind Makes It Real. May also be an exitless Happy Place or not-so-happy Ontological Mystery or Psychological Torment Zone. If the place isn't happy, but the hero is still made to believe it's real over his old life, it's a Cuckoo Nest. May be used in conjunction with the Leave Your Quest Test to create The Final Temptation. May be used to set up an Epiphanic Prison. If an entire society lives in one, it's a Terminally Dependent Society. May involve Mind Rape at some point. Possible to involve Victory Is Boring.

Here is a good summary from a board member.
Limited Addition
Quote:
From my limited understanding, the major religions are sort of symbolic of our evolutionary history. To generalize, in a most simplistic way, Judaism was considered the law. It also told the story of creation and gave some history. Christianity sprang from that and brought ideals of brotherhood and love into the law. Islam took those ideals and combined them into community and nationalism. Bahá'í combined all the former teachings and prodded humanity into taking these "ideals" out into global action. The global citizen was born. Today we are discussing galactic and universal citizenry. New Age seems to be part of this. The devil, for me, is usually found in the details which humans distort into dogmas, superstitions, belief systems and their own desires and sense of right and wrong. These religions are sort of an answer to "what are we supposed to do with the spiritual qualities?" First we begin at home, then community, then national, then global, and then the stars.

Buddhism and Advaita, are different in that they prod one into self discovery. They are pointers into the nature of reality. It is more about who or what am I really. Buddha, in his wisdom, warned against exteremism which can easily spring from religion and nilhilism which can easily spring from Advaita. Again, in the most simplistic explanation, I think all of these things combined lead to the middle way which was the Buddha's advice. However, all of the great teachers spoke in similar fashion. The eye of the needle is difficult to pass indeed.
Hoping at some future point to gain clarity outside the usual insane...

Orpheus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orpheus
Orpheus ( /ˈɔrfiːəs/ or /ˈɔrfjuːs/; Ancient Greek: Ὀρφεύς) was a legendary musician, poet, and prophet in ancient Greek religion and myth. The major stories about him are centered on his ability to charm all living things and even stones with his music; his attempt to retrieve his wife from the underworld; and his death at the hands of those who could not hear his divine music

Quote:
Buddhism and Advaita, are different in that they prod one into self discovery.

I am finding all Religions are in the same boat, whether it be Phantom Fears or Kindness that can kill.

Uncle Zook post...
Quote:
Great thread. I perused it last nite and read the poem just now.

I was inside the Lotus Temple in Delhi in 2007. A more peaceful place you'll be hard-pressed to find. The thing that struck me then was the plurality of religions that associate with the structure. Almost like a One World Religion was being organized. I didn't think about the politics back then. Just enjoyed the experience for what it was. The number nine is prominently featured. The intent is good. But one can pack good intentions in a knapsack and make a trip on any road ... just be watchful of the signposts and the pointed directions.

For mine eyes, I've yet to see a man-made architectural construction with a better visual aesthetic than the Lotus Temple in Delhi. I also visited the Taj Mahal in Agra, nearby. The latter pales by comparison.

Cheers_____ I have neither the knowledge nor the wisdom to be your messiah, and barely enough to be mine._ I drink, therefore I am ... not because I have to. _
Uncle Zook____ You can lead a horse to philosophers, but you can't make it think.__When surrounded by tinder wood, better to curse the darkness than light the candle.

Quote:
Zook: Almost like a One World Religion was being organized

I am going beyond "Almost" to a certainty with the amount of information coming up. Hiding in Plain sight indeed....

Here I am just showing how this Religion is involved with the infamous UNESCO...
Taj Mahal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taj_Mahal
In 1983, the Taj Mahal became a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

World Heritage Site Unesco
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Heritage_Site
A UNESCO World Heritage Site is a place (such as a forest, mountain, lake, desert, monument, building, complex, or city) that is listed by the UNESCO as of special cultural or physical significance. The list is maintained by the international World Heritage Programme administered by the UNESCO World Heritage Committee, composed of 21 states parties[1] which are elected by their General Assembly.[2]

UNESCO
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNESCO
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (French L'Organisation des Nations unies pour l’éducation, la science et la culture : UNESCO; /juːˈnɛskoʊ/) is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN). Its stated purpose is to contribute to peace and security by promoting international collaboration through education, science, and culture in order to further universal respect for justice, the rule of law, and human rights along with fundamental freedoms proclaimed in the UN Charter.[1] It is the heir of the League of Nations' International Commission on Intellectual Cooperation.

Ya Right Whatever!
Here I am just showing that this Religion is indeed doing incantations to incarnate their Gods. Whether you dont think your part of this or not, you belong to its Pyramidal structure none the Less!
Kalki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalki
In Hinduism, Kalki (Devanagari: कल्कि; also rendered by some as KalKin and Kalaki) is the tenth and final Maha Avatar (great incarnation) of Vishnu who will come to end the present age of darkness and destruction known as Kali Yuga. The name Kalki is often a metaphor for eternity or time. The origins of the name probably lie in the Sanskrit word "kalka" which refers to mud, dirt, filth, or foulness and hence denotes the "destroyer of foulness," "destroyer of confusion," "destroyer of darkness," or "annihilator of ignorance."[1] Other similar and divergent interpretations based on varying etymological derivations from Sanskrit - including one simply meaning "White Horse" - have been made.[2]

White horse (mythology)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_horse_(mythology)

The 3,000-year-old Uffington White Horse hill figure in England.
Uffington White Horse
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uffington_White_Horse

Last edited by magamud on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:43 pm, edited 30 times in total.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:47 am

Post Re: The Lotus Eaters
Here a very accomplished person with these teachings tell how this philosophy was with her at Birth. I then suggest that this Programming has been going on for so long that it could be inherited this way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenci
I'm happy to help, Mags but to be honest religion is not something which is relevant to me. I've never had any religious teaching or ever been involved in religion.

When I talk about spiritual matters, I speak about my experience. I know God experientially.

I do not know God through the religious teachings, although in the very little I have read, I understand some of what is talked about because it fits in with my own experience of God.
Jeanette

Yes I agree, it appears to be innate in the Human psyche. The Fruits of Timeless Programming perhaps....

The Antikythera Mechanism

Thought some Rush was needed to help balance the Post
Rush - Freewill ( Exit Stage Left ) 5:36

Quote:
Lyrics
There are those who think that life has nothing left to chance take,
A host of holy horrors to direct our aimless dance.

A planet of playthings,
We dance on the strings
Of powers we cannot perceive
"The stars aren't aligned,
Or the gods are malign..."
Blame is better to give than receive.

Chorus
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill;
I will choose a path that's clear
I will choose freewill.

There are those who think that they were dealt a losing hand,
The cards were stacked against them; they weren't born in Lotusland.

All preordained
A prisoner in chains
A victim of venomous fate.
Kicked in the face,
You can't pray for a place
In heaven's unearthly estate.

Chorus

Each of us
A cell of awareness
Imperfect and incomplete.
Genetic blends
With uncertain ends
On a fortune hunt that's far too fleet.

Here another member is getting the idea of this narrative
Quote:
Reaver:
In a sense there seems to be a universal brotherhood who use Archetypal powers to put humanity down. When you get to compare the mythos, religions, symbols and allegories you can see loads of similarities. The expressions of these Archetypes may change depending on particular schools, for example architecture representing cosmic dramas may have different elements and styles depending on what part of the globe you find yourself in. But the underlying principles remain. Themes of the cosmic phallus and cosmic seeds? Check. Themes of cosmic wombs? Check.

The Dreamscape can be shaped to put people down or it can be used to raise the human spirit. The Empire of Death is pushing with force and it finds little resistance, time to get to know their Psycho-occultic tricks and push back.
"Real compassion kicks butt and takes names, and it is not pleasant on certain days. If you are not ready for this fire, then find a new-age, sweetness-and-light, soft-speaking, perpetually smiling teacher, and learn to relabel your ego with spiritual sounding terms. But stay away from those that practice real compassion, because they will fry your ass, my friend."
Ken Wilber

In a sense there seems to be a universal brotherhood who use Archetypal powers to put humanity down.
Its the Tower of Babel Archetype. Now, they just dont know how to stop building it.
When you get to compare the mythos, religions, symbols and allegories you can see loads of similarities.
Hiding in Plain Sight Indeed...We so easily use pragmatic discernment to analyze other Religions. How come this one has slipped through the cracks? Purposeful Hiding
A well made structure with the Foundations of a Mason, one step at a time like a Jacob ladder. Until they Unite the Spheres....

I thought this thread was another excellent example of Lotus Eating.
the "advaita" false oneness TRAP
http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showt...e-oneness-TRAP

Another Tie in with Sinister Sites...
http://vigilantcitizen.com/tag/sinister-sites/

Last edited by magamud on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:54 am

http://vigilantcitizen.com/tag/sinister-sites/
Sinister Sites – The Manitoba Legislative Building
Im off to Charlotte this weekend to see the band Tool, and this will be one of my spots. I quoted this from the site....Mag

Analysis of the Occult Symbols Found on the Bank of America Murals Charlotte
http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinisters...merica-murals/

Prominently displayed in the lobby of the Bank of America’s Corporate Center are “creepy” frescoes, filled with occult symbols. Even more unsettling is the fact that those images seem to predict events of a radical world change in the not-so-distant future. Are those murals predicting the coming of an occult New World Order? We will look at the occult meaning of the symbols found on the Bank of America frescoes.

Painted by Benjamin Long, the paintings are said to revolve around the themes of “making/building, chaos/creativity, and planning/knowledge in a “daring blend of abstract and realism, set off with touches of gold“.

Although we normally read from left to right, there are clues within the frescoes hinting the viewers to read the paintings from right to left. The “planning” stage (visually represented by the fresco on the right) is normally the first step of any process so it would make sense to start from there. There is also alchemical symbolism hinting towards the chronology of the frescoes, so we will begin with the one on the right:

Right Fresco

The fresco on the right is dubbed Planning/Knowledge. An esoteric read of its symbolism reveals exactly what is being planned and what knowledge it is referring to.

Masonic Boy on Masonic Floor
We see here a young blond boy standing on a standard Masonic checker-board pattern floor. His feet are placed at a 90 degrees angle, in accordance to Masonic initiation ritual:
“Q. On your return to the Lodge, where were you placed, as the youngest Entered Apprentice?
A. In the northeast corner, my feet forming a right angle, my body erect, at the right hand of the Worshipful Master in the east, an upright man and Mason, and it was given me strictly in charge ever to walk and act as such.”
- Malcolm C. Duncan, Duncan’s Masonic Ritual and Monitor
Seemingly underneath the boy are people dressed in business suits, seemingly strategizing while pointing at the Masonic boy. Does the boy represent the “new generation”?

Burning Bush, Woman in Cube and Pyramid
Behind the boy is a tree on fire, which is a reference of the Burning Bush of the Old Testament. The Burning Bush is of great importance in Masonic ritual, especially for the 33rd degree, whose members are considered to be “near the Burning Bush”.

“In the third Exodus it is record that, while Moses was keeping the flock of Jethro on Mount Horeb, “the angle of Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush”, and there communicated to him for the first time his Ineffable Name. This occurrence is commemorated in the Burning Bush of the Royal Arch Degree. In all systems of antiquity, fire is adopted as a symbol of Deity; and the Burning Bush, or the bush filled with fire which did not consume, whence came forth the Tetragrammaton, the symbol of Divine Light and Truth, is considered in the advanced degrees of Freemasonry, like the Orient in the lower, as the great source of true Masonic light; wherefore Supreme Councils of the Thirty-Third Degree date their balustres or official documents, “near the B.B.” or Burning Bush, to intimate that they are, in their own rite, the exclusive source of all Masonic instruction”.
- Albert G. Mackey, Encyclopedia of Freemasonry, Part 1

In the background is an Egyptian pyramid, the ultimate symbol of the Mysteries in occult teachings.
A strange feature of the painting is the woman apparently trapped inside a transparent cube, hanging from threads coming from the sky. Does she represent the common man, stuck in the confines of the material world (occultly represented by the cube) and manipulated by unseen the forces from above?

Stairs and Black Sun
On the left of the image are stairs, apparently leading to the heavens, a classic symbol representing the path to illumination/Illuminati through the mysteries of Masonry.
n the sky is a black sun, another symbol of an esoteric significance. Hermetic traditions teach the existence of two suns, an invisible and etheric one made of pure “philosophical gold” and the material one, the only one the profane can perceive, known as the Black Sun.

In alchemy, the black sun (Sol niger) is the name of the result of the first stage of the Opus Magnum. The alchemical Magnum Opus (or Great Work) starts with the “blackening” – the calcination of crude metals – and ends with their transmutation into pure gold.
Today, the symbol of the Black Sun is mostly associated with esoteric Nazism and cults such as the Temple of Set. It is also found in odd places such as:

The right fresco therefore seems to portray the first step of a “Great Work” that needs to be accomplished, as symbolically represented by the black sun. Men dressed in suits (one of them oddly looks like Adam Weishaupt), seem to be preparing a new generation of Masonic youth. Meanwhile, the “profane” seem to be idling in an translucent cube, controlled by invisible puppeteers.

Middle Fresco

If we look at the top of the fresco, we see translucent beings spinning with fire, perhaps implying that the turmoil is also happening on a metaphysical, cosmic or astral level.
This round fiery shape can also be likened to a sun. Its pale golden color and the transparency of its figures can be associated with the intermediate step of the great alchemical work named “Whitening”. Jung compared this step with daybreak, the preparation for the next and final stage, which is the sunrise, characterized by the color red. Which is, of course, the most prominent color of the left fresco.

Left Fresco

The fresco on the left is said to focus on the theme of “Making/Building“. The main figure of the fresco is a worker holding a shovel, contemplating the work done. In his back pocket is a red piece of cloth, a symbolic detail in the context of this image. There is indeed a great emphasis on the color red in this fresco, which, as mentioned above, is the also the color associated with the final step of the alchemical Magnum Opus: Rubedo, the “Red Work”.

In occult teachings, alchemical transformation can happen on numerous levels: a material level, where crude metals are transmuted to pure gold, but also on a spiritual and philosophical level, where the profane man becomes a “regenerated man”. In secret-society lore, the entire world is considered to be the subject of alchemical transformation; it is said to be an imperfect plane needing to be “transmuted into gold” in order to mirror the heavens, in accordance with the hermetic axiom “As Above, So Below”. Is a New World Order the “Great Work” of the occult elite?

Bank of America Charlotte

Last edited by magamud; 31st January 2012 at 21:45.
Reply With Quote Top
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to magamud For This Useful Post:
Amerillo (31st January 2012), andywight (31st January 2012), Jenci (31st January 2012), pillaroflight (1st February 2012), reaver (31st January 2012)
31st January 2012, 21:02 #4
magamud

Prolific Member
Thanks
Thanked 2,187 Times in 1,021 Posts
Re: Sinister Sites – The Manitoba Legislative Building

Colors of the magnum opus seen on the breastplate of a figure from Splendor Solis

Magnum opus (alchemy)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnum_opus_(alchemy)

Splendor Soils Images
Splendor Solis ("The Splendour of the Sun") is a well-known colorful alchemical manuscript. The earliest version, written in Central German, is dated 1532–1535 and is housed at the Kupferstichkabinett Berlin at State Museums in Berlin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splendor_Solis

metamorphosis

Chimera

Last edited by magamud; 31st January 2012 at 21:48.
Reply With Quote Top
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to magamud For This Useful Post:
Amerillo (31st January 2012), pillaroflight (1st February 2012), reaver (31st January 2012)
31st January 2012, 21:26 #5
magamud

Prolific Member
Thanks
Fallen Angels Indeed....
Apotheosis of George Washington

War
Freedom, also known as Columbia, is directly below Washington in the personification of War. The scene depicts a woman fighting for liberty with a raised sword, a cape, and a helmet and shield (in the colors of the American flag) trampling figures representing Tyranny and Kingly Power. To Freedom's left assisting her is a fierce bald eagle (the bald eagle is the national bird of the United States) carrying arrows and a thunderbolt (reminiscent of the arrows carried by the eagle in the Great Seal of the United States).

Science
Minerva, the Roman goddess of crafts and wisdom, is portrayed with helmet and spear pointing to an electrical generator creating power stored in batteries next to a printing press, representing great American inventions. American scientists and inventors Benjamin Franklin, Samuel F. B. Morse, and Robert Fulton watch. In the left part of the scene a teacher demonstrates the use of dividers.

Marine
This scene shows Neptune, the Roman sea-god, with trident and crown of seaweed riding in a shell chariot drawn by sea horses. Venus, goddess of love born from the sea, is depicted helping to lay the transatlantic telegraph cable which ran from America to the Telegraph Field in Ireland.[1] In the background is an ironclad warship with smokestacks.

Commerce
Mercury, the Roman god of commerce, with his winged petasos and sandals and a caduceus, is depicted giving a bag of gold to American Revolutionary War financier Robert Morris. To the left, men move a box on a dolly; on the right, the anchor and sailors lead into "Marine."

Mechanics
Vulcan, the Roman god of fire and the forge, is depicted standing at an anvil with his foot on a cannon next to a pile of cannonballs. A steam engine is in the background. The man at the forge is thought to represent Charles Thomas, the supervisor of ironwork during the construction of the Capitol dome.

Agriculture
Ceres, the Roman goddess of agriculture, is shown with a wreath of wheat and a cornucopia, symbol of plenty, while sitting on a McCormick mechanical reaper. The personification of Young America in a liberty cap holds the reins of the horses, while the goddess Flora gathers flowers in the foreground.

Rotunda viewed from behind the statue of George Washington
Reply With Quote Top
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to magamud For This Useful Post:
Amerillo (31st January 2012), pillaroflight (1st February 2012), reaver (31st January 2012)
31st January 2012, 21:41 #6
lightblue
Prolific Member
Thanks
Thanked 2,263 Times in 1,005 Posts
what'd they know..the artists/paiters/architects i mean....they just depicted what they were asked to/got paid for....no soul or power in those representations....just some narrative.... l

Last edited by lightblue; 31st January 2012 at 21:46.
Reply With Quote Top
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightblue For This Useful Post:
magamud (31st January 2012), pillaroflight (1st February 2012)
31st January 2012, 21:59 #7
magamud

Prolific Member
Thanks
Its called compartmentalization LB. No witness, no evidence, no trace and lots o room for plausible deniability....

Reply With Quote Top
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magamud For This Useful Post:
pillaroflight (1st February 2012), reaver (1st February 2012)
31st January 2012, 22:12 #8
lightblue
Prolific Member
Thanks
Thanked 2,263 Times in 1,005 Posts
i appreciate your response....but for pictures/representations to have any power, they'd need to be infused by intent/faith of an author...artists are irreverent....for the most part they are...i know i am..i know loads of others like me - we'd take up any job and do it our way in either case ..or sabotage it in fine detail...... l

Reply With Quote Top
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightblue For This Useful Post:
magamud (1st February 2012), pillaroflight (1st February 2012)
31st January 2012, 22:12 #9
Amerillo
Thanks
The Alchemical Sun and Moon

This is one of 38 miniatures in watercolor from the Aurora consurgens (“Rising dawn”), an illuminated manuscript of the 15th century. It contains a medieval alchemical treatise, attributed to Thomas Aquinas in the past, now to an author known as “Pseudo Aquinas.” In 1966, Jungian protegé Marie-Louise von Franz published an edited version of the text with commentary under the title: Aurora Consurgens: A Document Attributed to Thomas Aquinas on the Problem of Opposites in Alchemy: A Companion Work to C.G. Jung’s Mysterium Conjunctionis. As is well known, Carl Jung took the alchemical aim of transmuting base metals into precious metals to be a powerful symbol for the psychical process of individuation

Reply With Quote Top
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amerillo For This Useful Post:
Gardener (1st February 2012), magamud (31st January 2012), pillaroflight (1st February 2012), reaver (1st February 2012)
1st February 2012, 03:27 #10
reaver
Prolific Member
Thanks
Thanked 2,706 Times in 869 Posts
Looks like the demiuges like to whisper, especially to the priest class. I think it doesn't even matter if the general populace is unaware of the language, the spells still work since they are based on strong Archetypes... in fact I'd say being ignorant of this language is counter-productive because then you won't be able to develop immunity, let alone reverse the effects.

---------- Post added at 21:27 ---------- Previous post was at 21:24 ----------

And perhaps there is a bit (or a lot) of this too:

(spoilers in case anyone is into the Assassins's Creed series)

Ken Wilber
Reply With Quote Top
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reaver For This Useful Post:
magamud (1st February 2012), pillaroflight (1st February 2012)
1st February 2012, 05:18 #11
magamud

Prolific Member
Thanks
Oh Hi there...

Library of Congress Ceiling

Supreme Court Washington DC

Vatican

Vatican Ceiling

China Fuyang city Yingquan Distric Goverment Building

China tiananmen square

Australian Parliament Building

Last edited by magamud; 1st February 2012 at 05:51.
Reply With Quote Top
pillaroflight (1st February 2012), reaver (1st February 2012)
1st February 2012, 18:31 #12
magamud

Prolific Member
Thanks
Bahá'í Faith
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahá%27%C3%AD_Faith

Seat of the Universal House of Justice

Shrine of the Bab

Reply With Quote Top
Jenci (1st February 2012), reaver (1st February 2012)
1st February 2012, 20:23 #13
VajraYaya

Thanks
Thanked 1,567 Times in 466 Posts
Who can deny the beauty of these places. I have been to the Baha'i Garden in Haifa.. It's a really beautiful place.
Reply With Quote Top
1st February 2012, 20:29 #14
magamud

Prolific Member
Thanks
Its interesting Vaj that you comment on its Beauty when the Tone of the Thread is its opposite....
Reply With Quote Top
1st February 2012, 20:42 #15
magamud

Prolific Member
Thanks
Capitol Washing DC

White House

---------- Post added at 15:42 ---------- Previous post was at 15:40 ----------

USA Nations Capital
http://avenueoflight.com/2010/11/699/
Last edited by magamud; 1st February 2012 at 20:50.
Reply With Quote Top
1st February 2012, 21:05 #16
magamud

Prolific Member
Thanks
Dupont Circle Washington DC

Samuel Francis Du Pont
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Francis_Du_Pont
Samuel Francis Du Pont (September 27, 1803 – June 23, 1865) was an American naval officer who achieved the rank of Rear Admiral in the United States Navy, and a member of the prominent Du Pont family

Du Pont family
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du_Pont_family
During the 19th century, the Du Pont family maintained their family wealth by carefully arranged marriages between first cousins[1] which, at the time, was the norm for many rich families.

A War Memorial no Doubt.....

DuPont
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DuPont

History

Original DuPont powder wagon
[edit]Establishment, 1802
DuPont was founded in 1802 by Eleuthère Irénée du Pont, using capital raised in France and gunpowder machinery imported from France. The company was started at the Eleutherian Mills, on the Brandywine Creek, near Wilmington, Delaware two years after his family and he left France to escape the French Revolution. It began as a manufacturer of gunpowder, as du Pont noticed that the industry in North America was lagging behind Europe. The company grew quickly, and by the mid 19th century had become the largest supplier of gunpowder to the United States military, supplying half the powder used by the Union Army during the American Civil War. The Eleutherian Mills site was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1966 and is now a museum.
[edit]Expansion, 1902 to 1912

Working powder mills on Brandywine Creek, about 1905. Note the handwritten "These blow up occasionally, and then?"
DuPont continued to expand, moving into the production of dynamite and smokeless powder. In 1902, DuPont's president, Eugene du Pont, died, and the surviving partners sold the company to three great-grandsons of the original founder. The company subsequently purchased several smaller chemical companies, and in 1912 these actions gave rise to government scrutiny under the Sherman Antitrust Act. The courts declared that the company's dominance of the explosives business constituted a monopoly and ordered divestment. The court ruling resulted in the creation of the Hercules Powder Company (now Hercules Inc.) and the Atlas Powder Company (purchased by Imperial Chemical Industries (ICI) and now part of AstraZeneca).[2] At the time of divestment, DuPont retained the single base nitrocellulose powders, while Hercules held the double base powders combining nitrocellulose and nitroglycerine. DuPont subsequently developed the Improved Military Rifle (IMR) line of smokeless powders.[3]
DuPont also established two of the first industrial laboratories in the United States, where they began the work on cellulose chemistry, lacquers and other non-explosive products. DuPont Central Research was established at the DuPont Experimental Station, across the Brandywine Creek from the original powder mills.
[edit]Automotive investments, 1914
In 1914, Pierre S. du Pont invested in the fledgling automobile industry, buying stock of General Motors (GM). The following year he was invited to sit on GM's board of directors and would eventually be appointed the company's chairman. The DuPont company would assist the struggling automobile company further with a $25 million purchase of GM stock. In 1920, Pierre S. du Pont was elected president of General Motors. Under du Pont's guidance, GM became the number one automobile company in the world. However, in 1957, because of DuPont's influence within GM, further action under the Clayton Antitrust Act forced DuPont to divest itself of its shares of General Motors.
[edit]Major breakthroughs, 1920
In the 1920s DuPont continued its emphasis on materials science, hiring Wallace Carothers to work on polymers in 1928. Carothers discovered neoprene, the first synthetic rubber, the first polyester superpolymer and in 1935, nylon. The discovery of Teflon followed a few years later. DuPont introduced phenothiazine as an insecticide in 1935.
[edit]Second World War, 1941 to 1945
Throughout this period, the company continued to be a major producer of war supplies. As the inventor and manufacturer of nylon, DuPont helped produce the raw materials for parachutes, powder bags,[4] and tires.[5]
DuPont also played a major role in the Manhattan Project in 1943, designing, building and operating the Hanford plutonium producing plant in Hanford, Washington and the Savannah River Plant in South Carolina.
[edit]Space Age developments, 1950 to 1970
After the war, DuPont continued its emphasis on new materials, developing Mylar, Dacron, Orlon and Lycra in the 1950s, and Tyvek, Nomex, Qiana, Corfam and Corian in the 1960s. DuPont materials were critical to the success of the Apollo Project of the United States space program.
DuPont has been the key company behind the development of modern body armor. In the Second World War DuPont's ballistic nylon was used by Britain's Royal Air Force to make Flak jackets. With the development of Kevlar in the 1960s, DuPont began tests to see if it could resist a lead bullet. This research would ultimately lead to the bullet resistant vests that are the mainstay of police and military units in the industrialized world.
[edit]Conoco holdings, 1981 to 1995
In 1981, DuPont acquired Conoco Inc., a major American oil and gas producing company that gave it a secure source of petroleum feedstocks needed for the manufacturing of many of its fiber and plastics products. The acquisition, which made DuPont one of the top ten U.S.-based petroleum and natural gas producers and refiners, came about after a bidding war with the giant distillery Seagram Company Ltd., which would become DuPont's largest single shareholder with four seats on the board of directors. On April 6, 1995, after being approached by Seagram Chief Executive Officer Edgar Bronfman, Jr., DuPont announced a deal whereby the company would buy back all the shares owned by Seagram.
[edit]Divestiture, 1999
In 1999, DuPont sold all of its shares of Conoco, which merged with Phillips Petroleum Company.
[edit]Current activities

Pre-tax U.S. Profit by Year, in US$Millions[6]
2010 949
2009 171
2008 992
2007 1,652
2006 1,947
2005 2,795
2004 −714
2003 −428
2002 1,227
2001 6,131
DuPont describes itself as a global science company that employs more than 60,000 people worldwide and has a diverse array of product offerings.[7] In 2005, the Company ranked 66th in the Fortune 500 on the strength of nearly $28 billion in revenues and $1.8 billion in profits.[8]
DuPont businesses are organized into the following five categories, known as marketing "platforms": Electronic and Communication Technologies, Performance Materials, Coatings and Color Technologies, Safety and Protection, and Agriculture and Nutrition.
In 2004 the company sold its textiles business, which included some of its best-known brands such as Lycra (Spandex), Dacron polyester, Orlon acrylic, Antron nylon and Thermolite, to Koch Industries. DuPont also manufactures Surlyn, which is used for the covers of golf balls, and, more recently, the body panels of the Club Car Precedent golf cart.
As of 2011, DuPont is the largest producer of titanium dioxide in the world, primarily provided as a white pigment used in the paper industry.[9]
DuPont has its R&D facilities located in China, Japan, Taiwan, India, Germany and Switzerland with an average investment of $1.3 billion annually in a diverse range of technologies for many markets including agriculture, genetic traits, biofuels, automotive, construction, electronics, chemicals and industrial materials. DuPont employs more than 5,000 scientists and engineers around the world.[10]
On January 9, 2011, DuPont announced that it had reached a definitive agreement to buy Danish company Danisco for US$6.3 billion.[11] On May 16, 2011, DuPont announced that its tender offer for Danisco had been successful and that it would proceed to redeem the remaining shares and delist the company.
Last edited by magamud; 1st February 2012 at 21:10.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:57 am

Oi vey,
I sure did vomit this information out.
Lets see if I can be as concise and to the point as possible.

You have a place in your mind where you reflect your intention. In quantum mechanics this could be called the observer.
Its a place where you mirror your consciousness.
This integrity is on a scale.
Some can live happily never even going there. That is what its about with distraction in mind control and more specifically compartmentalization.

There is a school of thought, which has turned into a Theory, to a belief, to a mass cult, into a Dominating World Religion.
This is the Religion of No Mind. And that is, what it is, having No mind. All is an illusion by Buddha himself.

THis belief is destroying our species.

It is destroying it by the very act of not believing in Anything.

Here is the problem, they act like things mean something. That is, until you break it down and they dont.
This is a huge part of Double Think.

This could be called worse then your Joe 6 pack who is joining the military.
That is due to the depth of belief and self awareness.

There are points in self awareness that people Plateau on. The No Mind Religion is one of them, but this time they are Brainwashing our entire Species.

The Benefits of controlling your mind with no thoughts is good. Im not bashing that.
Im Bashing the outright lying going on.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:41 pm

This MK Religion has a Pride.

It is their heir to a blood line to the Old God of lies.
It is their Palaces of White House dissent.
It is their millions and millions of followers.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Thanks for all of the info, Mag. Will read it properly later.

Quote:
The Annihilation of Nothing
The Annihilation of Nothing
By Thom Gunn 1929–2004 Thom Gunn

Nothing remained: Nothing, the wanton name
That nightly I rehearsed till led away
To a dark sleep, or sleep that held one dream.

In this a huge contagious absence lay,
More space than space, over the cloud and slime,
Defined but by the encroachments of its sway.

Stripped to indifference at the turns of time,
Whose end I knew, I woke without desire,
And welcomed zero as a paradigm.

But now it breaks—images burst with fire
Into the quiet sphere where I have bided,
Showing the landscape holding yet entire:

The power that I envisaged, that presided
Ultimate in its abstract devastations,
Is merely change, the atoms it divided

Complete, in ignorance, new combinations.
Only an infinite finitude I see
In those peculiar lovely variations.

It is despair that nothing cannot be
Flares in the mind and leaves a smoky mark
Of dread.
Look upward. Neither firm nor free,

Purposeless matter hovers in the dark.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:26 pm

That was heavy NG....

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:34 pm

A Cointelpro note:

The use of this technique to disrupt thought is overwhelming, again I ask you just to look at the evidence. Why would you trust anything established on this Hell world?
And this Religion and Empire is very old.

This control vestigial or box is so powerful because we are not taught, supported or given clues on how to think esoterically.
So this very well established preconceived Thought Capsule gives you your yellow brick road of safety and Narrative.

And that is what it is, someone else's Narrative and not your own.

The legitimacy, the arrogance and the defensive system to this "thought" labyrinth is vast due to the benefits of supposed power.
Power being, oblivion or No Mind and the feeling of a collective due to so many followers.

Sat May 19, 2012 12:50 pm
Site Admin

Just wondering if you can break this down into easily digested pieces. I'd like to take part in this conversation, but it's so broad that I could use some guidance.

Sat May 19, 2012 6:24 pm

I will try and use analogies to direct the point, and in this case I am suggesting that this type of Religion is Corrupt.

I am also suggesting this corruption is on par with or more with the other Christian Judeo POV's.

This religion escapes this accountability due to its very supposed peaceful, passive, loving ideas and thats the point. Instead of

identifying the disease, it accepts it with unconditional repose and then transforms the corruption into Nothing.

This religions POV is life is an illusion...

But here is the contradiction:
If you talk to a devout follower they would whole heartedly agree and work with unsubscribing to the world corruption, but when they are pressed and drove to dig deep

within themselves they believe it does not matter anyway, since life is a mere illusion. Thats another point. I was teasing this dynamic out of Burke and Jenci back at

Nexus when you were being ostracized. They had no insight into this of course. I was also pressing Greybeard on this. You can see this dynamic teased out on the

Nexus enlightenment thread. I am afraid not many caught what I was doing.

This apparent loving posture is being supported to create a compartment of a world religion. Thats another point.

So in other words as the corrupt Jesus or Allah is used for slavery and war.

This supposed end of this religion supports too, slavery and war...

Its the corruption of Buddha!

Thanks for trying to engage in conversation with this....

Its similar to a Wolf in Sheep clothing...

Sat May 19, 2012 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 336 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next