Reply to topic  [ 336 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
The Lotus Eaters 

Post Re: The Lotus Eaters
Quote:
I have nothing to defend but the truth, and the truth needs no defense.

You will put this to the test.

Quote:
That's hardly impartial or reasonable.

Its called Veritas, and thats just part of the confirmation, everywhere I go I get more and more confirmation of the truth. You just receive information different, or at least you think you do. Which is empiricism. I use this but also allow my awareness to go beyond that paradigm to receive information. Over a lifetime I have built a sixth sense, which now I realize has to do with the pineal gland conspiracy and then with further investigation is part of the big Con on this planet. As long as you condition your mind to be "blank" on such issues you will never go beyond. And then when it does show up in your empirical sphere you will have had no time to practice with it, less know it, less be with it. You will be gnashing your teeth.

Quote:
I would truly look forward to such a revelation if I thought it had half a chance of being true.

You are not being true here and causing a contradiction in your quantum field. Canceling each other out. On the fence? Politician? If it was really important to you, you would heed what I'm saying and try to explore this field.

And yes you are right it is a form of Pascals Wager, that is until you break through, which will give you huge insight into truth seeking, sacrifice, faith, and the Glory of Gods Creation.

Magnificent!

Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:13 am

To expand on this, with Pascals wager. The one waging the spirit must be in a state of truth, which takes courage because you are then dealing with Death.

The empiricist thinks of death in a very different way, or its room to extrapolate is different. We are all doing Pascals wager as death is inevitable for you. If our society was in any correct frame of mind on life, we would be thinking long and hard on death. In fact, this would bring our species together, but coincidentally it is in the opposite direction, where we are sociopathic to it.

Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:01 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Over a lifetime I have built a sixth sense, which now I realize has to do with the pineal gland conspiracy and then with further investigation is part of the big Con on this planet. As long as you condition your mind to be "blank" on such issues you will never go beyond. And then when it does show up in your empirical sphere you will have had no time to practice with it, less know it, less be with it.

I would like to believe in a sixth sense that any of us could access, but I see little evidence for it, so my belief in it also remains quite little.

Too often, con-artists claim special senses, special understanding, and special powers. I don't. None of my reasoning or my arguments require that you have a "sixth sense" to follow them.

magamud wrote:
You are not being true here and causing a contradiction in your quantum field. Canceling each other out.

Sorry, you lost me there. Can't we leave my quantum field out of it?

magamud wrote:
On the fence?

Didn't you say I was arrogant? Can I be "on the fence" and arrogant at the same time?

magamud wrote:
If it was really important to you, you would heed what I'm saying and try to explore this field.

I have and I do. Didn't I mention I had read Sylvia Browne and Ingo Swann, among many others who are really "out there"?

magamud wrote:
And yes you are right it is a form of Pascals Wager, that is until you break through, which will give you huge insight into truth seeking, sacrifice, faith, and the Glory of Gods Creation. Magnificent!

It's all the more magnificent if you drop the poverty of the God story and realize that the universe is bigger than that, richer than that, more complex than that, and isn't centered around humans and their pitiful need to be saved by Jesus or any other so-called savior!

Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:34 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Over a lifetime I have built a sixth sense, which now I realize has to do with the pineal gland conspiracy and then with further investigation is part of the big Con on this planet.

This "sixth sense" is not without precedence. Though my belief in such a phenomenon is small, I do not dismiss it. There is evidence that supports this idea and even the ideas that underlie many religions.

Quote:
"A way to describe it is that a remote viewer always has one foot in the conscious matrix of the mind and one foot in the unconscious matrix, and what, where and how he perceives the world around him depends on what foot he stands. And you can jump from one foot to another and back again almost without knowing it. Mel was able to keep his balance better because he grew up with it. His first experience with it was at age 11, so he grew up with it. So did Ingo Swann. I didn’t start out with this ability. I didn’t want this ability. A gunshot wound made this happen." -- source

It is not empirical and it is not 100% accurate. That makes it rather difficult to trust, especially when you consider the other two axioms:

Quote:
"One: It’s not 100% accurate, never has been, never will be.

Two: You can never trust the results of any single remote-viewer operating independently of other remote viewers;

Three: Remote viewing is not a stand-alone endeavour. It’s always in consonance in the intelligence community with other ’collection platforms’." -- source

My strength may be in the other "collection platforms", because I sure as heck haven't been playing around in any other dimensions. The one I'm in is a big enough mystery as it is!

Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:14 am

Quote:
I sure as heck haven't been playing around in any other dimensions.

:lol: 8-)

Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Quote:
How is it that I don't know your religion after all the religious discussions we have had?

Because you are not associating the information I'm presenting. My personal take is because of the pineal conspiracy. Which is much more then just that imho. Its conditioning, education and basically signs of the matrix.

Quote:
You believe in God, and Satan, and Jesus.

This is true, but you have another association to it. I suspect the Devil owns this dimension, and we are literally grown in a sleeping state. Much like the matrix analogy. This evil will only go on for so long because Good is much more powerful. This Good has a character which is God or since its much more personal the "Father". He sends his Son Jesus to overthrow this Darkness. So we are literally following a program, age to age, aeon to aeon. Why you say? So we can learn about consciousness... People cannot fathom the depth because they are just using their 5 senses, when, as science explains, we are eternal.

Quote:
Nothing in the meantime has suggested that I should have stayed in that box.

I have suggested its a balance of the two. I have respect for people who have broke their original conditioning as I am suggesting now.

Quote:
o the contrary, all evidence is that I made the right decision to abandon the poverty of religious belief

I see this with a lot of intelligent people. As to why I suggest that atheism will rule the next Empire of Death. Its part of a con, religious then atheism, Patriarch then the Matriarch, Tribal primitive and Technology. These are the swings of Ages and Aeons, but still one is a slave.

Quote:
And as we well know, Christianity adheres to this intolerant model as well.

Your take here is irony, because I find the same dynamic with atheist scientist.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:56 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:
And as we well know, Christianity adheres to this intolerant model as well.

Your take here is irony, because I find the same dynamic with atheist scientist.

Interesting. The intolerance of Christian religion versus the intolerance of atheistic science. The first requires faith; and the second requires evidence, testability, repeatability, consistency, falsifiability, and peer review. The first punishes challenges, the second welcomes challenges. The first is static, the second is dynamic. The first self-corrects only as a last resort, the second self-corrects as soon as possible. The first serves the Master, the second serves everyone.

Of course, throw sociopaths into the mix and things get much worse. Then both require faith (mind control), both punish all (except the sociopaths), both are deliberately chaotic and hypocritical, both are not allowed to self-correct, and both serve primarily the sociopaths.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:03 pm

We are talking about the nature of consciousness, not some high school lab experiment.

You could not be more wrong, and you will continue to be wrong as long as you are polarized to "religion".

Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:26 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
We are talking about the nature of consciousness, not some high school lab experiment.

:lol:

What, we are not allowed to test the nature of consciousness? No probing, no investigation, no questioning, no experiments? No application of mechanistic scientific methodologies?

magamud wrote:
You could not be more wrong, and you will continue to be wrong as long as you are polarized to "religion".

So I am always wrong until I accept your particular religious worldview as truth? Isn't that the same old story for all the different religions man has ever invented?

You need to do more than just say I am wrong, you have to demonstrate it. You must provide evidence that can withstand non-biased scrutiny. This is just another application of truth-seeking, trying to determine whose beliefs are closer to the truth.

Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Quote:
we are not allowed to test

Of course not, because I'm living in delusional world. Sarcasm

Quote:
until I accept your particular religious worldview as truth?

Until you can be open minded about the subject. Big difference in both cases and a tell of your balance.

Quote:
Isn't that the same old story

You would like that so you don't have to think on the subject and dismiss it. Your lazy.

Quote:
You need to do more than just say I am wrong

You would like to box it that way, but I have been saying a lot more and you have missed it, In fact its a tell of your reasoning in this subject. You need an equation. Well Jesus foretold that too, with no miracles for the Pharisees.

Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 336 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next