Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Absurdism 

Post Absurdism
Morpheus to Neo in the Matrix: "There is something wrong with world, Neo. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, and it's driving you mad!" Indeed we are living in absurdistic times. Reality feels like shit. But what is making reality feel as such. Let's investigate, let's define the right questions, let's deconstruct. What will be left? What is not written? What is not being said? Philosophy: the love for wisdom. Welcome in the philosophy branch for the United People of the World!

Last edited by skippy on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Post Re: Absurdism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: "The Myth of Sisyphus" is a philosophical essay by Albert Camus. In the essay, Camus introduces his philosophy of the absurd: man's futile search for meaning, unity and clarity in the face of an unintelligible world devoid of God and eternal truths or values. Does the realization of the absurd require suicide? Camus answers: "No. It requires revolt." He then outlines several approaches to the absurd life. The final chapter compares the absurdity of man's life with the situation of Sisyphus, a figure of Greek mythology who was condemned to repeat forever the same meaningless task of pushing a boulder up a mountain, only to see it roll down again. The essay concludes, "The struggle itself...is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy." The "The Myth of Sisyphus" can be seen in relation to other works by Camus: the novel "The Stranger" (1942), the play "Caligula" (1945), and especially the essay "The Rebel" (1951).

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:13 pm
Site Admin

Could much of the absurd come from the deception foisted upon us by the true controllers of the world?

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Many questions, and no answers...

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:11 pm
Site Admin

The entire 9/11 fantasy explanation put forward by the U.S. government is a perfect example of absurdism rooted in deception.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:52 am

Absurdism in general is being used in a platitude state, as other powerful words to justify Excising. We have to apply its application and determine its outcome. For instance, as far as Chico's above description, this is a great example of Whitewash. And the direction he uses this word is amicable. The 911 cover up in general for me baits to my Theory of Artificial Control of our species. In simpler terms, The Devil and his AI companion are running the show. This is when the Term Absurdism can be used to veer from the Truth. Even suggesting a Sci Fi Dynamic into our reality gets Fascist Support from the most Intelligent being and loving mother of Wisdom, as was supposed to be by Design. This factors in our Entertainment Eye fixation of incantations with Super Bowls and Greek Drama. This narrative runs into play with the Black Projects and a most seeming end of undeveloped human nature involving itself with Time Space Energy. One can Analyze, rationalize the probability of time space physics, application and consequences. Put a touch of human probability, syncronicity and Antiquity one can see the Reality we are truly in...Our Society is being herded to manifest conscious energy for Assholes, who cant do anything themselves without Deception.
This is spiritual Discernment....

Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:37 pm

To add, the Reality of our Infrastructure is to support these Cosmic Dipshits with our Shadow Govt. I believe the Disclosure Project (And this Project is Gigantic, with most black resources going to this very Scheme) Avalon, Camelot, Nexus fall into this coerced plan to be used to redirect the Truth movement in general. It bears different fruits. It can control the Fringe Truth by creating a double agent Disclosure. It can cause confusion to the point of Civil War and it can Identify anomalies in the programmed Narrative. Its a win win situation really, because they cant control all free thinkers so they accept this collateral damage and build a Receptacle to characterize it...

Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:55 pm
We KNOW there is something wrong with the world, but to what extent? IF we can't tell to what extent, we would be fishing in the dark with everything we care to think and do.

Chico, it's not just what fantasy explanation America came up with, but what other countries DIDN'T say about it. I believe the plan to do 9/11 was ordered by those who control our own Gov. As much as we like to pin down the "bad guy", we always have to look what else may be in play.

The quest for TRUTH is no piece of cake, but the more one learns of TRUTH, the more it aught to make everything LESS absurd. How? Because you can hopefully see the "why" of it all. 9/11 is a classic example.

The game of chess requires that we look at all the possibilities and not "assume", as an assumption could cost us a queen really quick...then what? I believe figuring the MATRIX of this world requires 0 assumptions.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Good analysis truth and I agree to a point. I believe we all have the original Code of the universe deep inside of ourselves. At one point, we have to risk everything and try to grow a tree of knowledge. Growing in this concept cannot be done without theory and action. I can appreciate the Clean slate view as this at least gets you somewhat free in the present. Coincidentally the zero assumptions falls into the "No Mind" religious empire philosphy. Everything is an illusion, so what is the sense of growing anything if its all false. These religious types just give themselves away to Oblivion, which is a Route carefully crafted by the Devil himself to Destroy Gods children. The kicker is the power of this clean slate view, it indeed gives the person the sense of control but in the end it is the power just to Destroy.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:17 pm
Mag, you said a mouth full there. It was as filling as the chili I just had.

I just played a game of chess against the PC and half way through the game (with distractions) I looked at the side of the board and said, "Sheesh, I am getting KILLED!!" The PC was up 6 PIECES on me!!! It was one of those games where you just want to hit the "New Game" button. But I thought to myself, "Ok, this is now serious stuff". I kicked my brain into survival mode (as though it was serious stuff) and you know what? I ended up winning. :P

Mag, you may think that "everything is an illusion", and it sure seems that way, but we will never "win" if we agree with the illusion.

Not all that deals with truth from beyond has to do with "religious empiric philosophy". Religious folks are in no different of a Matrix than anyone else. Truth is as evasive to them as it is to the atheist, as they both are "conditioned" in their conceptions. Everything can't be but an illusion or all of us are wasting our time, as an illusion is not REAL. TRUTH has only a limited amount of students, and none of them dares say it's all an illusion.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next