Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Philosopher Neil Kramer and physicist Thomas Campbell 

Post Philosopher Neil Kramer and physicist Thomas Campbell
This is a really interesting interview

Quote:
Philosopher Neil Kramer and physicist Thomas Campbell, talk to Oliver Weis from “Matrixwissen”.

http://neilkramer.com/kramer-campbell-on-reality.html

Kramer and Campbell talk about: the physical laws & constants of nature – how rigid or fluid are they, restrictions of the brain & reality, Dutch fakir Mirin Dajo, performing real magic, formative experiences, the psi uncertainty principle, magic as manipulation of information, physical reality is not primal, crop circles, paranormal phenomena, obsession with disclosure, truth and humor, big picture viewpoint, it’s not about “changing the world”, the spiritual path, divergent trends in the world, balanced left & right brain, science as religion, integrating logic and mysticism, Germany being very left-brained, escapism, polarization, many pathways towards truth.

Thomas Campbell is a physicist who got interested into researching and exploring human consciousness. In the early seventies Tom came into contact with Robert Monroe, a TV and radio show producer interested in out of body experiences. Bob taught Tom how his consciousness can deliberately leave his body and Tom started to map out the realms he found himself in with the scientific mindset he was trained to use as a physicist. Over the last 30 year Tom developed his My Big Toe theory – a model of reality that unites physics and metaphysics and can explain the normal as well as the paranormal. Besides writing his “My big TOE” trilogy, Tom gives lectures and workshops to share his insights.

Neil Kramer is a philosopher, a mystic and a life-long truth seeker which made him look into a large variety of subjects concerning the mystery of life. He was set on this path at an early age through several paranormal experiences which made him question whether there isn’t more to reality compared to what most people believe it to be. After a convincing demonstration of how reality can be tweaked which Neil witnessed during his teenage years he was hooked on figuring out what’s really going on. He shares his insights through lectures, interviews, personal consultations and his soon to be released first book called “The Unfoldment”.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Post Re: Philosopher Neil Kramer and physicist Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Watch his Lecture on Vimeo

http://vimeo.com/11005286

Physicist and author Thomas Campbell giving a keynote speech at the Monroe Institute's 22nd Professional Seminar.

Campbell was one of the original consciousness explorers at The Monroe Institute (TMI) in Virginia in the 1970s and the explorer identified as "TC Physicist" in Bob Monroe's book Far Journeys. Campbell, working alongside electrical engineer Dennis Mennerich, discovered what is now known as Hemi-Sync, the binaural-beat approach to inner exploration that came to be almost synonymous with TMI.

As Bob Monroe's protégé, Campbell worked in the TMI lab and participated in explorer sessions as a subject. He was one of the first trainers and finished his tenure at TMI as an advisory-board member.

Using his mastery of the out-of-body experience as a springboard, he dedicated his research to discovering the outer boundaries, inner workings, and causal dynamics of the larger reality system. In February of 2003, Campbell published the My Big TOE trilogy, which represents the results and conclusions of his scientific exploration of the nature of existence. This overarching model of reality, mind, and consciousness merges physics with metaphysics, explains the paranormal as well as the normal, places spirituality within a scientific context, and provides direction for those wishing to personally experience an expanded awareness of All That Is.

My Big TOE speaks to each individual reader about his or her innate capabilities. Readers will learn to appreciate that their human potential stretches far beyond the limitations of the physical universe. The acronym TOE is a standard term in the physics community that stands for Theory Of Everything and has been the Holy Grail of that community for fifty years. My Big TOE delivers the solution to that scientific quest at the laymans level with precision and clarity.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Thomas Campbell - Calgary Lecture

Thomas Campbell, physicist, Consciousness expert, and author of My Big TOE, presented a workshop entitled "Reality 101" at the University of Calgary, September 23,24,25, 2011, hosted by Beth Haley.

This video provides an introduction and overview to the concepts that are explored in more detail on Saturday. Gaining some familiarity with these concepts on Friday, enables the audience to better understand the more advanced treatment that follows on Saturday.

In this overview, Tom reveals the importance of the Double Slit Experiment, and what it tells us about our reality. You will also be given the scientific version of the Akashic records, precognition, time travel, auras, and other such phenomena.

He gently reminds the participants and viewers that "Open-minded skepticism is the only thing that can take you anyplace important."

So with that caution, enjoy the most important information currently available on the nature of our reality and our role in it.

Participant's questions follow the presentation.

Part 1 of 7

Playlist for Lecture

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2F9B54B92B357052&feature=view_all

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Watched this last night. YEHHH...great video.

Science is finally crossing over into the light. Loved what he is bringng to the table.

Completely agree with him 100% although he only seems to mention the astral and
no further realms.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:47 pm

I've watched about 6 hours of the lecture.......he is definitely a game changer.

He is also explaining a lot of my personal truths that I seemed to have been born with ( inner being rather than intellectual knowledge) .

He is kind of rocking my world. I am really enjoying him.

(he is definitely keeping everything within a scientific framework......thus no talk of ascended masters, other dimensions, etc) .

I think he is initiating a massive paradigm shift and at the edge of something big.

He also puts all of his books and lectures on line for free. No visible money grab here at all.

I see a true humanitarian here. Aquarians energies all the way.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:33 am

He is a wonderful soul. The second video was suited to a more scientific mindset.

He will take the logic mindset to the edge of their limited belief system and allow them to explore outside their prison.

Great find.

I enjoyed this one of his. Short summary.

Tom Campbell: What Happens After We Die?

Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:30 am
Thanks Canzirka. I find Neil Kramer is very easy to listen to. He has a good way of verbalising quite complex idea's in a way that is easier for most people to understand.
I will work may way through these interesting video's.

At the website you linked to I found another video by Charles Eisenstein which I hadn't seen before: 'Sacred Economics' which I can totally relate to. I think it warrants another thread of it's own.........

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:00 pm

I love Neil Kramer. When I listen to him I feel like I am in the land of milk and honey. He just nails it.

Loved the video you posted on the other thread. I am spreading that one far and wide.

The Thomas Campbell Calgary lecture is mind blowing.
It is 7 parts, a lot of hours, but really worth it.

The first part is a general overview of his lecture.
In part 2, he gives an overview of the state of physics today.
Part 3....he starts to go for it.

I've only watched up to Part 4 so far, but this is fascinating. An approach I've never seen before. He gets rid of idols, archetypes, bogeymen, the lot. Truly Aquarian energies.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:22 pm

OK....I’ve let the first 3 parts simmer, and it is getting clearer.

I was having a hard time wrapping my head around this finite system concept.

He is teaching us how to grow up in this finite consciousness system (3D), which is still part of the whole shebang. (He doesn’t have the psychics to go any further – that will come as another paradigm shift).

Even though this system is finite, once we grow up and graduate we go to the next finite consciousness system level. This can go on and on, because consciousness itself has infinite evolutionary potential. Took me a while to figure out he called each dimension a finite system. (Head smack!)

In part 3, his whole analysis of intent and future probabilities was fabulous.

(This is just a scientific/spiritual approach....there are many paths......it is all about service to others and love. You don't need to understand it scientifically to get there).

Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]