Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
WHERE DOES TRUTH ORIGINATE? 

Post Re: WHERE DOES TRUTH ORIGINATE?
;)

To me, that sounds more like operating from our limited damaged hearts. Without acknowledging there is a link into our greater heart. It's not separate from us, it's an expanded level of awareness. In my limited experience, which is all I have, the greater heart doesn't operate on the level of jealousy or self interest.

:)
Lee

Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:51 pm

The truth can also be felt by your "gut"

The Enteric Nervous System

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:04 pm
Quote:
In my limited experience, which is all I have, the greater heart doesn't operate on the level of jealousy or self interest.

As some may know by now, I have learned that the truth I have come to value is not originated by humanity...which includes human religious thought, but rather from beyond humanity. There indeed is a ''greater heart'' which loves to bow to The Golden Rule. It is the heart that ever woman wants to find in a man, but few ever do. It's the heart every child longs to be embraced by.

We could ask as well...''Where does real love originate?'' Here is what the Bible says about it all...''Love never fails. Love suffers long, and is kind; love does nor envy. Love does not behave itself unseemly, seeks not its own, is not provoked, takes not account of evil. Love vaunts not itself, is not puffed up, rejoices not in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. Love beares all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things''.

I have found no better explanation of love, and all that is said sure looks like ''truth'' to me. :)

Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
The truth can also be felt by your "gut"

Keep in mind that because it is felt, or experienced, it is still subjective truth, whether it originates in the brain, the heart, or the gut.

Subjective truth can parallel (or reflect) objective truth, and indeed, that is the desired goal. But much of the time, humans fail to properly align subjective truth with objective truth. And this is to be expected, because objective truth can only be investigated and mapped via our flawed, subjective faculties.

Only when we are aware of this can we hope to improve our process of truth-seeking.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:26 pm
Quote:
Only when we are aware of this can we hope to improve our process of truth-seeking.

Hip Hip :)

Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:48 pm
truthunter wrote:
Quote:
I'm with Lee on this one, our language doesn't have the tools to verbalise it very well, but truth is a [i]knowing from / by the heart

I'm with Lee too. :) However, we must be careful about the heart, for the heart is known to ''process'' truth as it does love. It can be somewhat jealous and seeking it's own interest. :shock:

Absolutely. But the heart to which you refer is one based in emotion, that is what we are taught 'love' is. This type of love is based upon the urge for procreation and is driven by the ego, in fact it could be argued that this is what the ego is all about, but I digress.
I think that you have made a valid association between love and truth, they could in fact be one and the same 'thing' :o

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:24 pm
Quote:
I think that you have made a valid association between love and truth, they could in fact be one and the same 'thing'

I certainly believe that love is nothing without truth. Look at all the relationships and what they are based on.... :shock:

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:29 pm

truthunter wrote:
Here is a fine question of the day. Where does truth originate and who is to say where it came from?

Truth originates in the present but can only be accessed from the past.

The future does not hold truth ... but is a keeper of faith.

IMHO.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:03 am

truthunter wrote:
[''Love never fails. Love suffers long, and is kind; love does nor envy. Love does not behave itself unseemly, seeks not its own, is not provoked, takes not account of evil. Love vaunts not itself, is not puffed up, rejoices not in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. Love beares all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things''.

I have found no better explanation of love, and all that is said sure looks like ''truth'' to me. :)

I can only agree.

Thanks for this thread Truthunter :) Here we are sharing many shades of truth, it's my favourite so far... 8-)

Warm wishes....
Lee

Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:37 am

Truth exists outside time but flows in the past, present and future all at the one moment.

Time is linear and belongs only within the human conscious mind. In the sub-conscious mind, time has no meaning. In the sub-conscious mind you can travel into the future and experience truth.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next