Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
The BIBLE is for IDIOTS 
Post The BIBLE is for IDIOTS
I believe I know the Bible well enough to be able to annihilate every religion there is with it. :)
What may be a bigger challenge is to play the devil's advocate regarding the BIBLE.
SO...LET'S ASSUME THE BIBLE IS FOR IDIOTS ALONE.

The Bible was written by man to fool idiots into believing in a fairy tale existence...and that is TRUTH.
No one needs to bow to any laws, but those which we agree to serve humanity best. Let's start with the sociopaths.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:26 pm
Post Re: The BIBLE is for IDIOTS
In my time on earth, I must admit to running into more sociopaths than non. It's not just the power hungry, but all those who LOVE to play the games that the power hungry put forth. It takes two to Tango. The only ones who can say they aren't part of the sociopathic system are those who are debt free and are not obligated by their "contract'' with the sociopaths.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:59 pm
And, moving right along...

If there is no ''supreme being'' to be accountable to, I vote to exterminate any and all baby rapers. I personally want to do all the executions and broadcast them internationally. :)

Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:39 pm

What if there is a supreme being, but not one that requires us to be accountable?

What if this journey of life we are experiencing is chosen by us. This seems to be a theatre where everyone gets to find out exactly what they're made of, particularly if what is much predicted comes to pass.

Are we only able to be whole..or holy, if we are threatened with dire consequences??

I see a vengeful creator as a side road - another distraction.

Sorry Truthunter, I just do...
Lee

Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:38 pm
Quote:

Lee, I see the Elohim as no different in many ways from us. What would we do if someone murders our own children. We would want them to be punished by the full extend of the law. The Elohim made humanity to be kind and loving towards each other, and look what has happened. Of course on this thread I am to be the devil's advocate. Yeah...the Elohim are just sociopaths of the highest order. DO NOT BE STUPID ENOUGH TO GIVE THEM A SECOND THOUGHT. :mrgreen:

I will tell you what everyone is made of...love of self and hate for others. Opps, sorry, as the advocate I mean, humanity is full of love and will definitely show it when the sick Elohim start destroying humanity. :)

Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:01 am
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
The Bible was written by man to fool idiots into believing in a fairy tale existence...and that is TRUTH.

Like all other books, the Bible was indeed written by man. That's an important point. Its purpose is less clear.

Quote:
In my time on earth, I must admit to running into more sociopaths than non. It's not just the power hungry, but all those who LOVE to play the games that the power hungry put forth.

That does not agree with the usual definition of a sociopath, nor their relative percentage of the population (something less than 4%).

Quote:
If there is no ''supreme being'' to be accountable to, I vote to exterminate....

There are other things to be accountable to, like the Golden Rule and other fundamental principles.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:02 am

truthunter wrote:
Quote:

Lee, I see the Elohim as no different in many ways from us. What would we do if someone murders our own children. We would want them to be punished by the full extend of the law. The Elohim made humanity to be kind and loving towards each other, and look what has happened. Of course on this thread I am to be the devil's advocate. Yeah...the Elohim are just sociopaths of the highest order. DO NOT BE STUPID ENOUGH TO GIVE THEM A SECOND THOUGHT. :mrgreen:

I will tell you what everyone is made of...love of self and hate for others. Opps, sorry, as the advocate I mean, humanity is full of love and will definitely show it when the sick Elohim start destroying humanity. :)

I'm not saying the Elohim are the sociopaths of the highest order. I wouldn't say that, because I don't think that and I sure don't know that. They may have created us, I'm open to that possibility. I realise you believe you have conclusive evidence from your life of studying such things. But you just grab the ball and friggin run with it...black and white scenario's....

We're ruled by sociopaths here, they have risen to the top lately and we could self destruct. They come from us and we need to fix it. There's been a lot of nasty, nasty, stuff going on here for a long time and nobody came to fix it. Civilisations were allowed to be destroyed before....

It's you and me baby....and the guy pumping your gas down at the servo.

Forgive me, but I doubt I'll hide out in a cave for any length of time, waiting to be hunted down. Other than a massive alien attack, or similar, this will unfold in stages. Currently we're being comprehensively poisoned, among other things. Each point will have it's own set of variables. I'm preparing in ways I can think of for those moments. Most people aren't listening yet, but they might be waking up quite soon.

I'm staying in the mix and will give that all I've got...

We seem to come here with a clean slate, for whatever reason we remember nothing from before. We don't know where we shall be next, or if we shall even 'be' next at all. That's a hard scenario to process and it makes us very vulnerable to being manipulated. People have formed religions to prey on that...something I find completely hideous.

I believe in a loving Creator. It's been more a journey of the heart than the mind though, and provides me with comfort...yes, exactly the same as the people that join religions! Still, in moments of communion with, shall I say, the edges of my Creator, I have never received any feedback along the line's of "if I like you, you can come with me for an everlasting blissful abundant life". Nor do I feel I should wait for the cavalry to save me. Not once...that's for the GFL'ers.

For me, I have had a few small experiences of what a higher reality feels like and it feels completely loving and free, with my mental faculties in tact. Big contrast to life here and hard to come back down! Still it's the only real reference point I have to head towards. I don't know how to get there however, desiring it, imagining it, and trying ways to incorporate it into my life here is a start for me. And quite frankly eating live food helps too!

And, I do give the Elohim a second thought.....

That's my black and white scenario... :|

Warm wishes... :)
Lee

Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:37 am
Site Admin

Lee wrote:
I realise you believe you have conclusive evidence from your life of studying such things. But you just grab the ball and friggin run with it...black and white scenario's....

This is a very good observation, Lee, and it is the reason I suggest that we become more accepting of uncertainty. One thing I am almost certain of is that we don't have all the pertinent information. Vital information is even being denied us! "They" don't want us to know. And the possibilities between black and white, or all and none, are endless. At one time, no one could argue with "Either matter exists or it doesn't." We accepted it as true, because we didn't know any better. Now we know matter can become energy, and energy can become matter -- the state changes but existence doesn't.

The human tendency is indeed to grab the ball and run with it. How quickly we forget the number of times we have done this and believed we were justified in doing it, only to learn much later how foolish we were.

The Bible is for readers. It tells a story. Some classify that story as pure non-fiction, while others see it as fiction. The truth is likely somewhere in between. That would make it propaganda, a mixture of truth and lies and missing information. History would certainly verify that, if only history itself weren't propaganda.

With the deck stacked against us like that, we had better get comfortable with uncertainty.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:30 am

With the deck stacked against us like that, we had better get comfortable with uncertainty.

Yeah, that's a really valid point.....and stay alert 8-)
Lee

Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:34 am
Quote:

Then you choose to make ''uncertainty'' your ''G-D''.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next