Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Creation versus Evolution 
Post Re: Creation versus Evolution
Ok folks, things are about to get very interesting. Since we don't have to worry about being ''politically correct'' here I would like to be as honest as possible and let the chips fall where they may.

The reason why the Bible is such a "foreign film' to us is because our school systems have determined what 'truth' is for us in teaching what they wanted us to know, or else they would have taught creation equal with evolution. Their job is to ''teach'' not "preach''. What we are taught, we process reality by. If anyone wants to disagree, look but at what other BS those schools have made you believe.

Any serious student will not "ban'' anything until they have studied it adequately. Almost no one here even knows the Bible, and yet they sure have no problem "banning" it. And we think we get kudos for "intelligence" for that? Look at what is going on with the ''banning for money'' issue. Same thing.

Look at how many pages this thread has to it. No other subject even comes close, and it will be the most popular, because it is the most demanding and necessary one there is, for if the Bible is right, we are obligated to respond and "bow'' to absolute truth. If it is not, then we can believe whatever we please.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:11 pm
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
Since we don't have to worry about being ''politically correct'' here I would like to be as honest as possible and let the chips fall where they may.

Works for me.

Quote:
Almost no one here even knows the Bible, and yet they sure have no problem "banning" it.

No one is banning the Bible. It's a book like any other. Creationism should indeed be mentioned in schools, just like any other wide-spread human belief that was later abandoned (and there have been many).

Quote:
Look at how many pages this thread has to it. No other subject even comes close, and it will be the most popular, because it is the most demanding and necessary one there is, for if the Bible is right, we are obligated to respond and "bow'' to absolute truth. If it is not, then we can believe whatever we please.

First of all, the length of a forum thread is not necessarily a measure of anything. Secondly, whether the Bible is accurate or not will not change the fact that people will believe whatever they please. And thirdly, truth is obviously not some kind of master to which we have to respond or bow. A quick look at this insane world will verify that.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:43 pm
Quote:
whether the Bible is accurate or not will not change the fact that people will believe whatever they please.

You are right about that my friend...and that being a "fact" gives the Elohim all the more reason to ''justify'' their condemnation of humanity. :(

Quote:
And thirdly, truth is obviously not some kind of master to which we have to respond or bow. A quick look at this insane world will verify that.

Now, just because the world refuses to 'bow' to anything doesn't mean anything, for no matter what people believe, they better believe in eating and breathing air. They better believe in death, and if not, I am always eager to pick up someone from the Air Port and try out my "arrows of truth'' to make the "point''. :lol:

Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:06 pm
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
They better believe in death, and if not, I am always eager to pick up someone from the Air Port and try out my "arrows of truth'' to make the "point''. :lol:

You would think that some truths cannot be questioned, like death. But you will find humans believing in an immortal soul, reincarnation, Heaven and Hell, out-of-body existence, and a whole host of other "work-arounds" to the certainty of death.

They say the only certainties are death and taxes. It would seem that people are more resigned to taxes than they are to death. As Cipher said in the Matrix, "What a mind-job."

Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:54 pm
Quote:
you will find humans believing in an immortal soul, reincarnation, Heaven and Hell, out-of-body existence, and a whole host of other "work-arounds" to the certainty of death.

People can believe what they want, but I have yet to find one of them that can fly away, but in their dreams.
Life after death is not dependent on how much we believe in anything. Death is certain to everyone, unless there is someone who can alter that "truth". That Truth is indeed in the Bible, but from what I understand, that truth can not be "adopted''...it can only be "given".

Quote:
They say the only certainties are death and taxes. It would seem that people are more resigned to taxes than they are to death. As Cipher said in the Matrix, "What a mind-job."

I have found that "mind jobs' are the norm. Soon enough there won't be any taxes...so that is not a 'truth". that leaves "death'' and even death has it's day. Truth is what is left after all the "speculation".

Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:41 pm

TRUTHUNTER QUOTES - People can believe what they want, but I have yet to find one of them that can fly away, but in their dreams.

Therein lies the answer. Creative Dreaming.

Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:26 am

Sound creates all life.

Energy is a truly indestructible force.
It never dies or diminishes, it merely transmutes form through rates of vibration and mediums.
The energy that makes up you and I have always been, and always shall be present in the universal "all" of things.

The energy in the form of atoms in your body was at one point, part of a star or galaxy and it is a scientific fact that you completely change all of your body's atoms every seven years, replenishing the source from where you came from.

This exchange of energy is in a constant inflow and outflow state throughout the "All" of creation both in the micro and macro planes of the universe.

Everything is in electromagnetic vibration. Nothing escapes this basic universal law.
The vast majority of what we understand as electromagnetic vibration is largely invisible and only accessible through the recent rediscoveries of the true nature of energy on a quantum level.

Of the measurable side of energy we can only perceive less than ten percent of the electromagnetic spectrum in the form of Matter, sound, light and past our crude senses, are the frequency realms of radio waves, ultraviolet light, gamma rays and x-rays.

The narrow band of visible light and audible sound are directly related in the form of frequency harmonics.

Sound is measured in cycles per second (or hertz), which humans can perceive from around 20 cycles per second to around 20000 cycles per second. Light is measured in the trillions of cycles per second.

From a theory standpoint, if you double the wavelength of sound by forty times you start to reach the vibrational frequencies of light.
If you had a piano that was forty octaves long you could surpass tone and play the visible colours of the spectrum.

Like wise if you had a piano that moved in the opposite direction the slowest frequency waves would form into matter.

These are the extremes of visible electromagnetic vibration, which states that if something moves fast or slow enough it can seem at rest.
If I could spin a bicycle wheel fast enough, not even a bullet could penetrate the space between the spokes of the wheel.
The universe that we perceive is not really solid, it is only vibrational attractions of energy at their highest and lowest forms.

Everything is in a constant cosmic dance from the smallest quantum sub particles to the majestic waltz of stars and galaxies.

Thought plays an important role in the universe for it too, is also a measurable range of vibrational frequency.

The body also is generating its own magnetic frequency fields, in the form of electrical energy.
Each cell in your body is vibrating the electrical equivalent of 1.7 volts.

When you add up how many cells are in the body you reach an estimated energy potential of seventeen trillion volts per person.

Dr George W Crile from Cleveland discovered That small amounts of matter now called "radiogens" within protoplasm are producing light and heat in excess of 3,000° and 6,000° C
There seems to be exhibiting the same behavior and groupings of star clusters and galaxies within our bodies. This brings further solidity to the hermetic axiom "As above so below".
Thought can regulate how the rest of the body vibrates and subconscious thought pilots the spin of the body's energy chakras.

There is a fundamental principal involved with vibration, which involves a correspondence called sympathetic vibration.

In other words a vibration wave when doubled or halved produces a sympathetic resonance vibration in the medium.
(EXTRACT FROM THE SOUND OF YOU)

VADAN

Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3