Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Creation versus Evolution 
Site Admin

Post Re: Creation versus Evolution
Ah, now you're talking. Entropy, one of my favorite subjects!

We used to say that matter can neither be created nor destroyed. Then Einstein came along and showed us that E=mc^2. Matter could be "destroyed" to produce a great deal of energy. Our brothers and sisters in Hiroshima and Nagasaki paid a high price for that one.

truthunter wrote:
Quote:
"In the process, usable energy is converted into unusable energy. Thus, usable energy is irretrievably lost in the form of unusable energy.

'Entropy' is defined as a measure of unusable energy within a closed or isolated system (the universe for example)."

I strongly suspect that we don't know what we are talking about when it comes to talking about entropy in the universe as a closed system. The definition talks about energy being lost to become "unusable energy". Yet we now know energy and matter are interchangeable, and I strongly suspect that the combination of the two within the closed system of the universe (if it is closed -- another unknown) can neither be created nor destroyed. In other words, that "unusable energy" doesn't go to waste. It gets recycled back into matter somehow. There is already scientific evidence for matter "spontaneously" popping into existence in outer space. Could that so-called lost "unusable energy" be responsible?

When something can neither be created nor destroyed, where does that leave the idea of a creator?

In the garbage heap of antiquated ideas.

Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:40 pm
Quote:
When something can neither be created nor destroyed, where does that leave the idea of a creator?

I was once in a tree stand of my own making that I just screwed into a tree and sat on. It worked in theory, and I even tested it. Then I went hunting and put it 20 ft. high into tree. :o In the dark. :shock: I sat on it. :o all seemed to work. :? As I was reaching for my bow, suddenly the bolt holding the seat snapped. :shock:
I found myself sitting on NOTHING all of a sudden. :shock: Before I had a chance to curse gravity, I had another more important task...find a quick solution for my "issue". :lol:

Chico, the bolt we are sitting on is about to snap and we don't want to end up sitting on NOTHING when it does. We have this time to think, so we don't have to be caught trying to find a "solution" at the last split second. We better have more than "the garbage heap of antiquated ideas". Without Elohim in the "equation", that is all we will ever have. :geek:

Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:47 pm
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
Quote:
We better have more than "the garbage heap of antiquated ideas". Without Elohim in the "equation", that is all we will ever have. :geek:

No, that is not all we will ever have. That's jumping to extremes.

Basically, you are assuming that there is no hope unless we introduce Elohim into the equation. I don't think that is a correct assumption. I see why you would want to do it, because things currently look very grim. But introducing a new variable into the equation, one that is not present now and has probably never been present, is just ludicrous. Sure, with the new variable, things look rosy, but is that realistic? Does believing the bolt will be prevented from breaking save you from the fall when it does break?

Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:18 am

Hope prevents such an action. It not only nourishes the constructive thoughtforms, but also broadcasts them, thus creating a magnetic atmosphere around you.

Hope continues even if you attain the object you hoped for. Hope leaves you and enters a different dimension and makes you search for it. Thus you are led from one dimension to another because of the hope. that is attainable and because of a hope that is still unattainable

When darkness descends on our path; when we are lost in the dark nights of our lives; when we feel that all is lost in the chaos; we still see a distant light, the light of hope - which shines and inspires us to forge ahead and achieve victory. That distant light is our Inner Guide, Who passed many dark nights and Who knows that each one of us must fight for his own victory.

Hope is a subconscious and superconscious confidence that all possibilities exist. While your concrete mind gives up, your subjective mind still searches for a solution or an answer. Such a labor is called hoping for. I imagine the act of hoping as a torch carried in your right hand in darkness through intriguing caves, to find the passage leading to the sunlight.

"Hope inspires people and makes them achieve sometimes impossible victories. Dark forces hate hope, and by all means they try to uproot hope from the hearts of people. When hope is cut off, man turns into a slave of dark forces or the slave of chaos. A hopeless person is like a trapped animal in the hands of his physical, emotional, and mental enemies "...

Torkom Saraydarian

Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:47 am

Life is the totality of all awareness.

Life is concerned only with the primal Vadan, the Word of IT. THis is the essence of life. Nothing is greater than the World of the worlds. This is how, through primal sound, IT has no other way of contact other than through creative energy and out of the divine voice all other sounds flow. Those who are in IT can distinguish between the primal Word and the manifest worlds, between the origianal music and its echo. The IT is the Ocean of Love, a lifegiving, creative sea, heard by those that listen. Life a fountain and love and projects itself in the forms of waves emerging out of the fountain. When one has awoken their human consciousness they will see the waves and hear the divine sound. In that place all questions disappear.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:59 am
Site Admin

In the debate of creation versus evolution, there is an important concept that science tends to reveal, and creation tends to ignore. It shows up in statements about how a tornado could never assemble an airplane out of a pile of parts, or that the complexity of a human body or a DNA strand is obvious proof of intelligent design. The important concept is expressed by a young woman in a video, and she said this:

"You discover things that seem impossible to be true, and then get to figure out why it's impossible for them not to be."

This three part video is brilliant at unexpectedly illustrating the mental pathway from creationism to evolution. A cursory look at the Fibonacci series appears to imply intelligent design, but such an assumption is an illusion. The magnificent order found in living things implies intelligent design, but again the assumption is an illusion. By the time you finish the third video, I think you might begin to understand why.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:16 am

Thanks for the Debate....
I think its somewhere in the middle of observation and creation. Kind of like how matter recycles itself, with an intelligent Design....

Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:21 pm

So life is a mathamatical equation. Then somewhere, there is a grand design department.

I have also seen life in mathematical symbols that are used to represent the notions of positive and negative. The Plus and minus combined with addition and subtraction. Plus and minus are latin that means MORE OR LESS.

In mathematics:
positive plus positive is positve + (+) + =+
positive plus negative is negative + (+) - = -
negative plus negative is positve - (+) - = -

Just think about that, a negative plus a negative Equals a positive. Add that to our current senario and bingo, + a positive. Life will not allow itself to be destroyed.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:16 am
Maybe what appears to be "intelligent design" is really just in the how things "fell into place" and we see them as 'intelligent" because we want to think "we are". So there can be no "intelligent design" and I certainly wouldn't be among the top "designers' on this planet.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:48 am

I am definitely applying, in particular the flower department.

Co-creator with God.

You are a powerful, unlimited and eternal soul who is here to enjoy the experience of creativity and contribute to humanity's evolution.

unknown

Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next