Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Stuck With The Bubble 
Post Stuck With The Bubble
This post comes after some serious thinking. It APPEARS that humanity is indeed stuck within a bubble of it's own bellowing. I have seen a clear pattern of thinking here. The subjects we like...we comment on. Those individuals or subjects we don't care about, we don't bother with. Are we not very selective learners? I can't help but "hear" the teachers who taught us in what we answer. And it seems we must defend those teachers because that is what "bubble people" do.

I have personally spent my life busting every bubble from childhood, and of course got into hot water for busting the bubbles of others. I have learned that even the "truths" we may hold are confined to our "bubbles". I hope I am making sense here because this very serious post demands us to take a very serious look into what we may hold dear of not only our personal existence, but also of humanity in general.

Bubble people may say what they will, but in the end, their voices echo back and nothing is ever heard outside their "bubble". They in a sense seem to exist to maintain their bubble.

Please only answer if you think you understand the seriousness of this post. Thank You.

Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:58 am

Post Re: Stuck With The Bubble
Seriously now - please do not burst my bubble

Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:43 am
Quote:
Seriously now - please do not burst my bubble

Am this shows how "safe" we feel in our "bubbles". What fun it is in our little "bubbles".
Perhaps I am being a little harsh here, as I am getting sicker all the time and unless I get better soon, I won't be around to make any more posts. I am totally serious here.

We can't see outside the bubble because outside of it is death. I know, as I have had my face pushed through the bubble more than once. So what do you do with DEATH bubble people?

Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:38 am

truthunter wrote:

We can't see outside the bubble because outside of it is death. I know, as I have had my face pushed through the bubble more than once. So what do you do with DEATH bubble people?

I guess that really depends on your individual thoughts about death.

I personally don't have a problem with death, dying in pain after a long illness doesn't thrill me, but death no!

I believe in life after death.

Post edit:

When our life here ends, maybe the bubble we lived in "pops" inside a different, larger bubble?

just a thought

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:09 am, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:56 am
Site Admin

Hey, was that the spirit of "banana man" that I thought I just saw?

Yes, we create our own bubbles, but we have lots of help. To a large extent, our bubbles are not created from our own bellowing, meaning from within, but are constructed from information coming in from outside. Once the bubble is fully formed, then our bellowing helps keep it inflated, and can even make it larger. But the initial construction is largely dependent on outside forces. And those outside forces know it.

"Give me the child for his first seven years, and I'll give you the man."
-- Jesuits' Maxim by St. Ignatius of Loyola

Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:20 am
Quote:

Good insight Chico.

That's why I have been trying to do work with young boys...and girls. They "live" for their next get together. It is also a challenge to be a "father" to those who never had one.

Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:36 am

Quote:

I've read this too...and it seems pretty accurate.

People don't seem to change their minds much at all, do they?? As adults we tend to show up with our version of reality, scatter a few crumbs around and expect a standing ovation. I think I've changed a lot, but maybe I've just changed my focus, not my mind or behaviours.

Good on you Truthunter :thumbup:, I hope you start to spring back soon, those little bubbles need your help :D
Lee

Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:37 am
Quote:
I hope you start to spring back soon, those little bubbles need your help

Your little guys sure lifted me. :)

Warm wishes my sister. :angel:

Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]