Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Darwinism 

Post Darwinism
Darwinism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwinism

Thomas Henry Huxley was Darwins Bulldog in these manners. And of course you would need a Bulldog in those times indeed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Henry_Huxley

Its interesting in general how its all a goulash of perspectives incorporated to form one Perspective and that is to attain your willingness.
Specifically how Survival of the Fittest is alibied by the No Mind Religion, to incorporate a breeding ground of Psychopathy, Compartmentalization and a basic Dreamland, oversimplified of course. It cares none the less of its Consequences, only of its benefits, efficiency and Order. That sounds like a Machine...

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:12 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Darwinism
There are a lot of misconceptions about natural selection and evolution, which rather than being about survival of the fittest, is more about the thriving of life forms that adapt best to their environment.

Richard Dawkins has a very good understanding of evolutionary theory, and reading his books was an important step in my own development. The clarity and precision he brings to the subject is both delightful and enlightening. If all of those that condemn evolution had to read and comprehend his books before arguing the subject, we would be seeing a different dynamic. It would be like requiring all those that argued for the Earth-centered universe in 1615 to read Galileo's observations and notes.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Can you please expound on how Dawkins has influenced your present thinking please...
How you apply it?
Thanks...

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:05 am

Just to jump to the point. Darwinism explains genetic enhancements and survival of the fittest. Im more concerned how it has been corrupted to support a Psychopathic system.
So in that sense it would be hard to argue how Darwinism is not supporting the Psychopathic system...

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:09 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
So in that sense it would be hard to argue how Darwinism is not supporting the Psychopathic system...

Not so. Here's an old blog I wrote on the subject. It's too bad the one video link is no longer valid. It was a short but fascinating televised interview/debate with Richard Dawkins and a passionate preacher who literally exclaimed, "Our morals come from God! Where do your morals come from?!"

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:39 am

Morals can be cultivated from Man and God, you have no argument from me there...
I could explain how "God" has been used by the psychopathic system.
Its recognizing how Psychopathy uses different Belief systems for its purpose, is the point...
But I get your point in presenting an Atheist sovereign POV.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:21 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Its recognizing how Psychopathy uses different Belief systems for its purpose, is the point...

Yes, that certainly is the case -- the ruling psychopaths definitely do use different belief systems for their own purposes of manipulation, including Darwinism. That's different from claiming that Darwinism inherently supports the psychopathic agenda.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:49 am
To my knowledge there is one belief system that the sociopaths stay clear off...entirely. This is REALLY interesting, because if they want nothing to do with it, why not?....they use everything else. :wtf: Just to recount....
They use:

Darwinism
Catholicism
Protestantism
Hinduism
Judaism
Atheism
Satanism
Humanism

BUT, they haven't used Calvinism in their schemes. I wonder why? :think:

Te more I think of this, the more sure I am of it.

If your enemy is using endless mind control games which are very effective and there is one they stay clear of, shouldn't that tell us something?

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:24 am
For those who aren't familiar with Calvinism...it is a believe system that is contrary to all other. Calvinists believe that humanity has no free will, and thus can make no real intelligent choices concerning it's existence. They believe that all humanity is utterly DOOMED in their selfish demands.
This would not be what sociopaths could use to aid their schemes, for they would be proving their own evil by it.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Quote:
Chic: That's different from claiming that Darwinism inherently supports the psychopathic agenda.

There is good and bad and various degrees of such. So in that case stating an absolute would be Ridiculous :twisted: . But in that vein, I would say Darwinism is up there in perspectives supporting the Psychopathic system. Its a fabulous justification to build a Pyramid. But I must say religions relying on a mediator to talk with god do the same thing. I put in the Huxley reference to exclamate the point.

Quote:
Th: Calvinists believe that humanity has no free will

Boy this would be the most favorite of the Psychopaths and A.I. in general if they could get all the people to finally understand this concept. Then there would be no more fuss....

Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next