Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Darwinism 
Site Admin

Post Re: Darwinism
magamud wrote:
Sure there is adaption, but incremental alternative species?

Sure there is pollution, but poisoning an entire river? Sure, we messed up some rivers, but poisoning an entire ocean? Sure we messed up the oceans, but anthropomorphic climate change? Nah, can't happen...

magamud wrote:
This is in general what evolutionist believe, that Man evolved from Apes.

No, that's what the general public believes evolution is in their simplified minds. It's a gross oversimplification, a generality. And it doesn't just apply to man, but to all life. We are no different from the rest of life.

magamud wrote:
And your proof is buried in Aeons of planetary cooking is a shite foundation.

It's not proof, but it's part of the evidence. Evolution works on time scales that most humans don't comprehend. It's like astronomy works on size scales that most humans don't comprehend.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:11 am

Quote:
Nah, can't happen...

Your "theory" of evolution sure is vast and vague. And if someone does not get this chasm of perspective their simple?

Quote:
It's a gross oversimplification, a generality.

I am referencing one foundation of the subject and you characterize it as "oversimplification". You want to have a discussion or are you just going to be defensive and evasive?

Quote:
It's not proof, but it's part of the evidence.

Its your missing link. Hello? Is this the optic nerve blind spot in your vision?

:thumbdown:

Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:32 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Your "theory" of evolution sure is vast and vague.

It's not my theory. Many others did the work, gathering the puzzle pieces, determining how they fit, and presenting the picture in its current state. It is indeed vast, but it is not vague at all, except to the general public that has failed to examine the work except in the most cursory manner. This is not unexpected when the subject is so vast and when knowledge of science is so poor in the general public.

Quote:
Its your missing link. Hello? Is this the optic nerve blind spot in your vision?

You'll have to be more specific and less vague, as you've lost me again.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:30 pm

Quote:
that has failed to examine the work except in the most cursory manner.

This is irony and is what most people fall into. They forgo their foundation of constructivism and continue to build upon it, getting lost in the details that dont stand on anything.
Thus, ideas will over compensate with numerous books. This is the essence of Dogma.
There is no proof we Evolved from apes and no matter how many people say this is so does not make it be.

Quote:
This is not unexpected when the subject is so vast and when knowledge of science is so poor in the general public.

Science is arrogant and uses its vast amount of details to bully and filler bust basic applications, to knowing thyself.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:04 pm

I think were both missing points here. Understanding the knowledge that science gives us on how biology works is fascinating stuff. Depending on its hypothetical degrees I worry about science in general. The electric universe is an example. For instance what if the Sun is just a hollow sphere? What if physics is completely upside down in its theory? Then think on how much energy and resources physics gets already.

Then there is application. Physics is great to vector a missile somewhere, but vectoring who I am or what I am, its matter becomes something entirely different.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:05 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
There is no proof we Evolved from apes and no matter how many people say this is so does not make it be.

The evidence that modern apes and modern humans have a common ancestor is overwhelming. They share 99% of their genetic material. They develop in the same way and through the same stages in the womb. There is fossil evidence, there is genetic evidence, there is epidemiological evidence, there is biological evidence, there is biochemical evidence, and there are equivalent analogies throughout Nature, and even in the laboratory, from the preparation of genetically identical lab mice to creating non-viable Franken-seed crops. How you ignore all that is beyond me.

Quote:
Science is arrogant and uses its vast amount of details to bully and filler bust basic applications, to knowing thyself.

I agree, but the root of this problem is not science, it is humans that practice science incorrectly.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Quote:
How you ignore all that is beyond me.

I dont, its just that leap of faith where the evidence is not available showing the actual change. You have cromagnon, neanderthal but not the actual change. Then there is the variance of when these other species "emerged". Perhaps were all made from the same genetic material. Perhaps it just takes a few tweeks to change a species. Then you have to factor in ET and Gods possibility.

Quote:
it is humans that practice science incorrectly.

I agree, a lot comes down to application.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:14 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I dont, its just that leap of faith where the evidence is not available showing the actual change.

One species does not suddenly give birth to a new species. The actual change is imperceptibly gradual occurring over thousands of generations, i.e. genetic drift. You can sometimes find evidence of intermediate species, as has been found between the dinosaur and the bird, but fossil evidence is a rarity, due to the very nature of normal decay, which is highly efficient. Nevertheless, concrete evidence for intermediate species occurs often enough to provide a clear indication that the theory is sound, and concrete evidence debunking evolution is totally absent in comparison.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4