Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Agnosticism 

Post Agnosticism
Agnosticism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism
I thought it was interesting that Thomas Henry Huxley was an avid Funded Patriot of this new and apparent upcoming Philosophy called Agnosticism.
Quote:
Thomas Henry Huxley, an English biologist, coined the word agnostic in 1869.

Also Coincidentally the No Mind Religion pops up again hiding in an Ageless Hiding in Plain sight as a Founder of Agnosticism...
Quote:
However, earlier thinkers and written works have promoted agnostic points of view. They include Protagoras, a 5th-century BCE Greek philosopher,[4] and the Nasadiya Sukta creation myth in the Rig Veda, an ancient Sanskrit text.

With the No Minders we find it in one of the Book of the Vedas.
Rigveda
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rig_Veda

Last edited by magamud on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Post Re: Agnosticism
Another incremental Development of Agnosticism is the Grand Secular Humanism. Now Lord Thomas Henry Huxley announced the Agnostic Religion in the late 19th century, how time does fly...
This Philosophy is a Foundational Pillar for the New world Religion.
Secular Humanism. Now IDK how it will eventually develop, as far as im concerned it could turn into the Orange Bible of Dune Origin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Catholic_Bible
Either way it is there, and would make any eternal vigilant soldier to quander his belief system.
Perhaps as much as my God is, so is yours, unbeknownst to you of course....And that is a Key, a tell and A Pattern Of Identity. And guess whose Identity that would be. The Devil Himself...

Secular Humanism and its Massive Empire held up by its Pillar of Worthiness?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_humanism
Now their Sovereignty, free from Religious Corruption was two fold. True individuation and Recycled War!!!
This is their Logo The Happy Human.

It is quite Familiar to the Golem of Antiquity Lore...
Golem
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem

Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:12 pm

A huge Proponent and advocate is the International Humanist and Ethical Union.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Humanist_and_Ethical_Union

The Lineage Continues with Lord Huxleys family continuing its most virtuous endeavor...
Quote:
Founded in Amsterdam in 1952, the IHEU is a democratic union of more than 100 member organizations in 40 countries.[2] Julian Huxley (the first director of UNESCO) presided over the founding Congress of the IHEU.

And Here we come with another Foundational pillar to support such a great Feet as a World Religion. And this is what it is, a Religion...
Humanism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanism

Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:40 pm

The "Humanistic" philosophy mentions this man Greg Epstein as its Champion Orator. And could I guess it better, a creative, studied in Zen Buddism with a degree from the International Institute for Secular Humanistic Judaism. Now that is a Peach, an intellectual Rabbi studied in Torah then becoming a Secular Humanist. He then gets a Degree of Theology at Harvard and becomes the Harvard Chaplin. All the bases covered thats for sure, and I guess you could say, but of course, Religion was the most filthy thing ever, we must eradicate it.

Greg Epstein
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Epstein

Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Whew you definitely got the Justice League of Superheroes here. And their right you know, using the Corruption of god as to Fuel their arguments. And this is because they heard no contrasting Voice? They assumed all of Religion is Malicious? Or did they forgo all of their feelings to the matter itself? Personally im choosing the ladder due to the Psychopathic being running rampant.

New Atheism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Atheism
Quote:
The term is commonly associated with individuals such as Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett, Sam Harris, and the late Christopher Hitchens (together called "the Four Horsemen" in a 2007 discussion they held on their criticisms of religion, a name that has stuck[2]) and Victor J. Stenger

Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Robert G. Ingersoll
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_G._Ingersoll
Quote:
Robert Green "Bob" Ingersoll (August 11, 1833 – July 21, 1899) was a Civil War veteran, American political leader, and orator during the Golden Age of Freethought, noted for his broad range of culture and his defense of agnosticism. He was nicknamed "The Great Agnostic."

This is a nice find from Andy.
I think this Agnosticism goes farther down the hole then I thought. As this road appears to go to the War of the Church and its Various Tenets of Belief.
Now I could say for sure that my POV would be agnostic in the Early 19th century as well.
My perception still stands though, presuming that War in General is just a dog chasing its tail...

Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Mags....this "no mind" description you use has me somewhat confused.

I know you have posted oodles of material, here, but bottom line what are you trying to say? Is it that people who strive to achieve some kind of permament state of bliss are delusional? I agree with you if that is your point.....I think we are here to experience it all, using all of our senses in this realm, not sit up on a mountain top in Tibet zoned out of our minds. As in, I don't resonate with escapism.

Can you help me understand your point of view?

Tks

Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:55 am

The basic Tenet is this I think.
We live in the Fathers world that he created. Saying all is Illusion in the end is destroying this work.

Now this no mind philosophy is very very old. So I am suggesting this Religion is being used nefariously to keep people away from knowing the Creator.

Im also suggesting this teaching is very tough to break, since most adepts spend their lives applying no mind to their reality, but in order to break the spell they must use Their Mind of Logic to get out.
Its very similar to an addiction. Also from my POV you must learn to grow virtue, morals, truth by doing good deeds. In that sense its absolutely essential that you Believe in something. So I am suggesting this is Escapism from your Sovereign Responsibility of care taking the Garden.

I am also pointing out that this No mind Philosophy exists within compartments. That is you work day in day out, with family matters and rest of lifes doings, being there present and toiling. In the mean time you are also saying this is all an illusion? Maybe some are doing it for coping skills since life is unbearable or its to confusing at this core level. So in essence you are being contradictory to yourself. You have family, friends and relationships that matter, but at your core, they dont matter? This could be one of the Reasons why Doublespeak is so wildly rampant and why Reason is unable to identify it and track it. This could go to emotional compartments and logical compartments and cause them to fractal throughout a life time.

Also if you look at this Religion it has a huge Empire and is an essential ingredient with the New World Religion.....

To Add,
I will completely concede that this could not make any sense, and my response, is that for some making everything an illusion could be a step in progress. That is, it at least gets a person through the door that Consciousness is Matter....

Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:14 am

magamud wrote:
Also from my POV you must learn to grow virtue, morals, truth by doing good deeds. In that sense its absolutely essential that you Believe in something. So I am suggesting this is Escapism from your Sovereign Responsibility of care taking the Garden.

Mags.... thank you so much.

Couldn't agree with you more. Creation is not an illusion. Everthing and everyone matters.

We may use different semantics and take a different path, but at the heart of the matter, we on on the same page.

Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:09 am

Imho, atheism can be an advantage to know Esoteric knowledge and in this sense, esoteric knowledge is having the ability to discern Morality or Humanism.
This board is good evidence of this specific dynamic.

This idea separated is just another founding pillar of conscious corruption and insight into how supposed Spiritualist manipulate and deceive Spirit.

And personally, if you don't understand and discern Morality first, you will be putting the cart before the horse.

Sat May 19, 2012 3:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next