Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
What about the BIBLE? 

Post Re: What about the BIBLE?
Quote:
3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."
GOT

Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:34 pm
Quote:
Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,'

MAG, I DON'T KNOW WHAT 'bible' you read, but everything you are saying is totally foreign to me. Also, when you mention 'Jesus', all I can think of is British propaganda.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Sorry.....

Quoted the Gospel of Thomas, the message is the same though......

Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Quote:
He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.
But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.
Luke 6:48

Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:30 pm
Quote:
Quoted the Gospel of Thomas, the message is the same though......

I suppose with all the "paraphrasing" of the Bible, you almost can't argue with books that were not considered ''cannon books'' anymore, and that is really sad. :cry:
I am almost to the point of telling the world the Luciferian law of ''Do What Thou Wilst". That is what they want to hear anyway.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:32 pm

TH,
Im still trying to figure you out...
Do you think biblical canon authority, can tell you what to and what, not to believe?
Do you think circumcision itself would give legitimacy into heaven?

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:34 pm
magamud wrote:
TH,
Im still trying to figure you out...
Do you think biblical canon authority, can tell you what to and what, not to believe?
Do you think circumcision itself would give legitimacy into heaven?

My dearest MAG, Please don't strain yourself trying to figure me out. I am really not that hard to figure out as I basically believe in ultimate truth and am in bondage to it and it alone.
Biblical canon itself must be verified before one can base personal believes in it. My believes come from discussions and battles of some of the most brilliant minds on the planet. There are Authors, Preachers, Presidential Candidates, Singers and others who know me and have debated with me. I am a seasoned veteran in the art of theology and I welcome any taker.

No act of law/rule keeping can get anyone one inch closer to heaven. Any rule that says you can, is but religious non-sense. Look what happened to the Hebrews over thousands of years of history. They had 613 ''rules'' to keep every day of their lives. Not one Hebrew ever keep them. And yet we have millions today trying to do the very same thing...and failing miserably. Show me a man who is righteous today. There is none.....so Houston...we have a major problem. :shock:

Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:08 pm

So you are saying yes, that the legitimate Biblical Canon is your Compass so to speak and if someone quotes outside of this, you dismiss it?

Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:13 pm
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
My believes come from discussions and battles of some of the most brilliant minds on the planet. There are Authors, Preachers, Presidential Candidates, Singers and others who know me and have debated with me. I am a seasoned veteran in the art of theology and I welcome any taker.

I am reminded of the wise words of a United People member, to wit:

andywight wrote:
may I kindly suggest that it's far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help!

Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:17 am
magamud wrote:
So you are saying yes, that the legitimate Biblical Canon is your Compass so to speak and if someone quotes outside of this, you dismiss it?

Only because I know that the Bible is complete in the number of books within it. If you go to the very center of the Bible...Ps.118 and count chapters forwards and backwards...you come up with the same number of chapters.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next