Post Re: Towards a deconstructive surrealism

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:58 pm
Site Admin

Krishnamurti would be proud of me, because I'm all about change. When he asks, "Why won't you change?", I have to reply, "I'm changing all the time." With a philosophy of "Question everything, dismiss nothing", one can't help but change.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:08 am

People do care Chico.....they really do. Sadly I believe at the moment many are just too scared to spread that further than their immediate family and friends. It's a hostile environment, but they do care.

We can each do our own individual best (which I believe....you do). That has an effect on those around us. For example some your posts at Avalon and Nexus have given me much food for thought over the past months, and here I am. ;)

Happy days....

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:57 am
Site Admin

Lee wrote:
some your posts at Avalon and Nexus have given me much food for thought over the past months, and here I am. ;)

That's nice to hear -- thanks! I'm sure that like most people, I'm the product of propaganda, meaning that there's a lot of critical information that has been kept from me, and the information that I have received to work with is a clever mixture of truth and lies. But at least I know it, and what a difference that makes!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Krishnamurti would be proud of me, because I'm all about change. When he asks, "Why won't you change?", I have to reply, "I'm changing all the time." With a philosophy of "Question everything, dismiss nothing", one can't help but change.

Well Chico, I can tell ya, that your post on Avalon http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15249-United-People-an-Alternative-World-Order did change the world and I thank you for that. In my opinion, and there are many humble opinions all around, the declaration of the UP is one of the most important things ever man-made. The declaration of the UP, made by a mortal human being, is a stargate for men. It cries out to the infinite other end of the universe. No need for spaceships, ETs, Inelia's or whatsoever. Someone will pick up and if not so be it. This declaration is the portal for us human beings. With our means, as simple as they might seem, we finally claim our legitimate place between the stars. As you've once said, it takes only a few people to change the world. I'm glad you are all here...

Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Chicodoodoo wrote:

Yeah, I'm finding myself less rigid in my views - trying to be more 'sequence driven' - like TPTW!

:)

Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next