Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Towards a deconstructive surrealism 
Site Admin

Post Re: Towards a deconstructive surrealism
Let me see if I understand correctly. Should we create a new forum area called perhaps "Specific Topics" and allow people to start threads on corruption, philosophy, economy, and cinema? Or, should we create four forum areas called Corruption, Philosophy, Economy, and Cinema? I like the second option, as it makes me think of the typical university model of course classification.

Is there another model (a third option) that we should consider?

I'm considering a forum area to be the equivalent of the current "General Discussion" area.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Let me see if I understand correctly. Should we create a new forum area called perhaps "Specific Topics" and allow people to start threads on corruption, philosophy, economy, and cinema? Or, should we create four forum areas called Corruption, Philosophy, Economy, and Cinema? I like the second option, as it makes me think of the typical university model of course classification.

Is there another model (a third option) that we should consider?

I'm considering a forum area to be the equivalent of the current "General Discussion" area.
Yes i think you are right. Lets keep the main branches centrally at the main Menu, where each branch has his own forum area. Lee do you agree?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:51 am

Yes...good for me.

:)

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Let me see if I understand correctly. Should we create a new forum area called perhaps "Specific Topics" and allow people to start threads on corruption, philosophy, economy, and cinema? Or, should we create four forum areas called Corruption, Philosophy, Economy, and Cinema? I like the second option, as it makes me think of the typical university model of course classification. Is there another model (a third option) that we should consider?

Hey Chico, you're a great moderator! Thanks for creating the categories in the main menu. Please thanks to create also an "education" branch that would be great. Lee has asked for it, and of course this is something that should be changed.

I've some problems tough with the "corruption" branch. Maybe we could call it "corruption detection" or "corruption prevention". It's usefull to use the following: "........." for the United People.

Skip.

p.s. Let's keep the faith Chico and trust our fellow members! Trust will be key in the new model.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:44 pm
Site Admin

Right, I forgot about the "Education" forum, but it's there now. Those are all good additions -- thanks, gentlemen!

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Thanks Chico,

I have an awful flu :( so will be out a few days but will be posting on the new threads when I'm on the mend.

Warm wishes,
Lee

Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:45 pm

In general I dont think Logic can work to deconstruct the truth. There are to many variables, but the most important is the searching and the passion thereof. I can think of nothing better...

Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4