Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
What Abour 2 Year Old Daniel? 
Post What Abour 2 Year Old Daniel?
This is meant as the most serious post, and is also a very personal one, so please take this seriously as well. If empathy is to be found among us, then how do we answer here:

I know a little man named Daniel, who has been through all the crap a two year old can go through. From parents on drugs (which are STILL in his system), to being passed around within the heartless social system, to the nightmares which torment him every night. I look at his face and see myself.
He clings to me like a father he never had (the kind I never had either). I have no clue what will happen to Daniel a month from now, much less a year from now. This is not just about a boy and the social system, but about HUMANITY. With all that is stacked up against us all...the FEMA trains....concentration camps...being chipped like an animals, being thrown away like garbage and on and on. What about Daniel? What about Daniel? What good are all our posts on here if none of it helps Daniel escape the trains? Daniel represents every child who we either feel responsible for, or not. If we can't help Daniel survive the coming chaos, then what sense is there in anything we talk about or labor for?

Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:45 am

Post Re: What Abour 2 Year Old Daniel?
You do what you can for children in your community. Adopt, be a foster parent, be a big brother, donate, volunteer, feed the homeless, help drug addicted single mothers, petition your local community on more resources, bug your Religious centers, support children anyway you can....

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:25 am

Right now Daniel is exactly where he needs to be.
Right now no-one is hurting Daniel.
Right now he is starting to feel loved.

It sounds like he is in a better position than he has ever been. Every moment he gets to feel cherished and nurtured is a blessing to Daniel. You're the guy that get's to give him that. Other's can send him that too, i would like to try.

I can't answer your questions to your satisfaction. I can only ask for you and Daniel to be given whatever guidance, support and protection you need right now. Staying balanced is important and would likely help him also relax and feel more stable.

What you are convinced is going to happen, hasn't happened yet.

We don't know everything, about everything - unknown factors play a part.

I send you both love :)
Lee

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:35 am
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
He clings to me like a father he never had (the kind I never had either).

Cling back, as much as you are able.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:29 am
All very good answers here. Thank you. What nothing can ease is knowing that Daniel will be left on the garbage heap of it all. Don't say it won't be so, because you don't know. I am a protector, and such can't afford to make any "assumptions". A protector makes sure that others are "protected" as much as possible...for as long as possible.

We can spend our time "hoping" that things "won't be that bad", and end up hoping ourselves right into a "guillotine" situation. :o Yes, Lee they have guillotines disbursed and ready as well...more in America than elsewhere. NATO is more than willing to help, and that is what makes all this such a over powering burden, as it is not just one system, but many systems are in it together with the same thinking and resolve....serious depopulation. This has happened and even now takes place on the African landscape. There isn't enough food, so people are "butchered" by the thousands (by those who have the guns)...as the world stands back...as theworld stands back THIS IS HUMANITY folks. This is human makeup, and I have seen it over and over in real life.

We here would like to think that we are not made up like that. I am a peace loving man, but if someone like Daniel was in my care when things go insane, I would kill as well, and keep killing as many as it would take to protect innocence from evil. I would be killing just as "they " would be "killing". No blogging, just killing to survive. We would both be killing out of "duty" to someone else and when that would begin, "politics" would no longer matter for we would all be playing the "game" out their way.

Folks, we dare not assume that we are in no danger. there are guns targeted for us and just because they haven't gone off yet, doesn't mean we are safe. We have to use our minds to understand what is "planned" and then take action. When our very lives are on the line, we can't afford to be busy with other things.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:34 pm

Please do not underestimate the power of positive thought. I taught my children about the protective bubble. I use it all the time. Imagine a bubble of protection around Daniel. Hold tight to that thought. Imagine Daniel finding his way to his highest good. Pray for him to find his way to people who will be perfect for him, that will provide the love and security he needs.

You will be surprised how many children from f-cked up people make it through to become very caring loving members of humanity. It is a hard road, no doubt but it is possible for children survivors of abuse to become amazing people.

Show him as much love as possible. It will imprint upon him. I wish you all the very best for yourself and Daniel and I also imagine a beautiful bubble of protection around him.

Brave and wonderful post. Many hands make light work.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]