Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
What is the meaning of life? 
Post Re: What is the meaning of life?
magamud wrote:
The truth is, the Devil has been in hiding and dividing Man with Love and Murder for eons.

So, can we blame it all on some devil? Is the "devil" ruling the globe and everything in it?

Please understand, I am not trying to talk down on you here, just examine what is what and who is who.

You mentioned "the garden" we were suppose to take care of. Didn't the Maker of mankind place a tree in that garden and state to not eat of it or else there would be DEATH to all the human race? I find it VERY interesting about that tree, because it is obvious that the Maker set that "tree" there knowing that the people would "hang themselves" on it, and no one could blame the devil for their trespasses. Is this not truth?

Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Quote:
So, can we blame it all on some devil? Is the "devil" ruling the globe and everything in it?

Certainly not, its an intermeshed dynamics with you included, but if you know the Devil is loose this will help you find the truth easier. Your response is typical when one heres these Buzzwords. Most people fall into their defensive system of being raised Catholic etc.... What it shows me is that people have not processed the material and now its in Debt with many skeletons in the closet. With so much Debt apparent the Mind Fractures and represses this room and as a lie gets bigger the fracturing fractals....

If I get your question right.
The Tree of Knowledge was always meant to be eaten, it was just a warning that it wont be easy, as you move into Lucifers Light. Again you are projecting the Corruption of Gods plan done by Man and Lucifer....
You are dealing with the Trickster from which all Lies come forth. The only one who hopes you "hang" yourself on the Tree of Knowledge is Lucifer.

This is not some escapism to blame "something" for my problems this is the Truth of our Reality, beyond atheism.
I would not worry about holding your punches in this inquiry, if you did, that would be your own scheme....
Personally I thought you were talking up to me.. :evil:

Last edited by magamud on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:32 pm
Quote:
If I get your question right.
The Tree of Knowledge was always meant to be eaten, it was just a warning that it wont be easy, as you move into Lucifers Light. Again you are projecting the Corruption of Gods plan done by Man and Lucifer....

Mag, as you will find out in ongoing posts, I am no man to shy away from the Bible. If anyone, I am the man that seeks to present the TRUTH, even when it comes to the Bible. Before I continue, I don't used the term "God", as I believe it was a term made up by the British to get the world to use "British thought" in order to figure out truth. Truth can not be made to fit "culture", and all the translated Bibles are guilty of just that. :shock:

If you want to use your own Bible, it DOES state that "whoever eats of the fruit shall surely die". You can not make that into anything but a "mouse trap" for all humanity. You could even ask, "Why did the Creator make a "deceiver" to aid humanity in a downfall? He certainly was there at that tree, wasn't he?

This is about finding the TRUTH...not about your privatized beliefs...ok? I am not saying you don't have a clue, just that there is a lot more to it all. :geek:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Quote:
Before I continue, I don't used the term "God",

The British or Satan have no hold on anything when God is present. So you tip toeing around language tells of your POV...

Quote:
"whoever eats of the fruit shall surely die"

I am not a literalist with the Bible, but if I may.
If you eat of the Tree of Knowledge it is a very difficult path and many have died. Just look around you, this is evident. No matter how Man or the Devil have dressed up the truth, the truth is still there.

God has a deciever to teach you about God. It is your tribulation. You have to earn your knowledge friend.

Yes most people say this is about my privatized beliefs and an excellent retort to keep themselves in ignorance. I would say this is the same thing as me trying to explain 911 to someone unaware.

Last edited by magamud on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Another thing to add if you want better discourse with myself, is to get off the cynicsm and dismissal with my POV, God, Bible the coming of the Son of God etc... It might have worked with other people before, but you are in an actual debate with Reason here, so act accordingly, if you want respect...

On second thought I apologize, you did offer non intentions. Instead continue you line of questions if you are indeed curious....
The problem I see is sifting the Ole Religion Programming into the present...

Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:23 pm
magamud wrote:

On second thought I apologize, you did offer non intentions. Instead continue you line of questions if you are indeed curious....
The problem I see is sifting the Ole Religion Programming into the present...

I used to get into trouble because I asked "questions" in church. :o Finally I stopped asking questions (and stopped going to church). I guess you are not suppose to do that. :cry:
Easy questions only...I guess. Seems the same goes for Forums. :?

Being a student of the Bible, you must be aware of how the Bible ends. :shock: What does it say? Millions are wiped off the planet by this "judgement", and then comes "that judgement" and more millions, and even billions are dead. I am smart enough to know that you can't jump to conclusions, as "judgement" may well be letting sociopaths play out their hand...right? But even so...what about all those who are not of the evil and are murdered in the process? Someone in "control" has to answer, don't they? Is humanity but expendable figures on a chess board for a Creator and a devil to play chess? :shock:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Quote:
Easy questions only...I guess. Seems the same goes for Forums.

This is the pursuit for truth so Fire away.

If you are a gardner and you plant trees, you harvest the fruit and discard the rest. Your "Death" is in this same context.
You are in a plan, this is not some random Chess game and you are a pawn.
Your experience is the result of a very loving creator trying to get you to evolve in consciousness. He knows how many hairs are on your head and all your thoughts.
Your conclusions are the result of being in darkness. We are all involved in Cycles. You sow seeds, caretake them and harvest them at the end. This is what is going on, not this Hell fire of Death.

Now for Judgement, that will be the case for the Devil because he deceives on purpose and will be banished from Gods Kingdom as with his minions. Then the cycle starts again with Souls volunteering to Eat from the Tree of knowledge, reincarnating and growing in consciousness....

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:23 pm
Quote:
We are all involved in Cycles. You sow seeds, caretake them and harvest them at the end. This is what is going on, not this Hell fire of Death.

Two easy questions:

1.If we are all involved in "cycles" wouldn't that also apply to the devil as well?
And if so, wouldn't he have a chance of "bettering" himself eventually?

2. If the sun went super nova, would there still be reincarnation on the planet earth?
If so, what good was reincarnation if it all depended on "circumstances".

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:08 pm

Quote:
1.If we are all involved in "cycles" wouldn't that also apply to the devil as well?
And if so, wouldn't he have a chance of "bettering" himself eventually?

Yes exactly, I would think many minions have forgo Lucifers plan due to Mortals awakening to knowledge. Its about immortality and selling your soul to Lucifer, but in the end you have limited knowledge and begin to die.
Now if Lucifer himself would repent and decided to go back to mortality and reincarnate to knowledge the Natural Way, that would be a show.
I think Lucifer is happy deceiving for a period of time then getting thrown into the pit for a thousand years only using the fire as Vengeance to give God the finger again.
Vicious Circle....

Quote:
2. If the sun went super nova, would there still be reincarnation on the planet earth?
If so, what good was reincarnation if it all depended on "circumstances".

You dont understand Gods power. All of matter is at his disposal. Remember everything is empty space with only a smidgen of real matter. That is Gods consciousness. The Devil knows this but enjoys fooling people into his Ponzie Scheme.

Reincarnation is the Natural Route to evolution. Attaining immortality through the Devil is his route.
Have you not heard the phrase, there are no coincidences?

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:20 pm
Quote:
Remember everything is empty space with only a smidgen of real matter. That is Gods consciousness. The Devil knows this but enjoys fooling people into his Ponzie Scheme.

Mag, I would imagine you would have a very difficult time trying to convince the masses of a Creator who made a devil to play Ponzie schemes up the kazoo with humanity. Who in the world would want to play such a game? :roll:

The Bible speaks of a literal HELL, so how can you say you believe in the Bible and not agree with what it says? IF there is no real HELL with burning flames for all eternity as punishment for not playing the "game" (and it is), why play any game at all? Now, I could see if you said there was eternal fire that would encompass every individual for all eternity. That would be some serious stuff to stay clear of. :shock:

My friend, we can believe whatever we please, but truth must be applicable to every man.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next