Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Empiricism versus feelings 

Post Empiricism versus feelings
The incremental work to condition our scientific community is outstanding. Give me control of a nations currency and I care not what standing army you have. Im still at a wonder how anyone can stand on empiricism when empiricism is the foundation of the mess were in. I think part of the mechanic of mind control is to manipulate the hierarchy of needs. I suspect there is not nothing that can't be done.

Tue May 12, 2015 10:29 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Stanley Meyer
magamud wrote:
Im still at a wonder how anyone can stand on empiricism when empiricism is the foundation of the mess were in.

I would argue that empiricism itself is not the foundation of the mess, i.e. not the root of the problem. Empiricism has been undermined and corrupted in much the same way as money has, and by the same people. The evidence has led me to believe that it is the peculiar psychological state of those "special" people that is the true root of the problem. If I'm wrong, I would be happy to examine the evidence to that effect.

Wed May 13, 2015 4:19 am

Empiricism is like a tower holding this facade up. There are many towers to it and the Masons image shows their algorithm of control.

Wed May 13, 2015 12:39 pm
Site Admin

Mags, what is your understanding of the meaning of "empiricism"? Mine is "sensory-based experience that can be shared with others in a repeatable and consistent manner". It's essentially another representation for "evidence", a way of limiting the possibilities that imagination can produce.

Wed May 13, 2015 5:59 pm

--- Accidentally overwritten by Administrator! ---

Quote:
definition of empiricism

Magamud, please help me recover the meat of your post.

I apologize. In replying to your post, I hit the Edit button instead of the Quote button, and overwrote your post with my reply. After submitting my reply, there was no way I could undo my mistake.

Fri May 15, 2015 12:41 am
Site Admin

I'm quite convinced that all knowledge is derived from sense-experience. Even rationalism is grounded in sense-experience. The problem is not with empiricism per se. The problem is that organized sociopaths have orchestrated a great deal of what our senses get to experience. By controlling the information, they control our experience. Garbage in, garbage out. It's basic mind control.

Fri May 15, 2015 8:30 am

Quote:
I'm quite convinced that all knowledge is derived from sense-experience.

Our current sense milieu is upside down, which is by no coincidence, but an engineered task to get people like yourself to that conclusion. I suspect, in reality, that our feelings our are main sensory inputs, with the other senses as redundant measures to fulfill the experience. As to why our emotions/feelings are so confusing, apparently lost in an ocean of scrambled vibrations. If a human species can forgo this sense and be programmed through its other senses, it would be a most formidable slave race. I submit our planet as an exhibit.

Quote:
The problem is not with empiricism per se.

Your on the right track, but you are naive to the depth of conditioning. And of course you would be, as how could anyone suspect or have any reference of such a diabolical plan to usurp our feelings to the real world. I would submit to you that empiricism is driving out emotions and enhancing our capture to this fake reality. It causes people to not think for themselves, and allow for their senses to be guided by by an artificial reality. Again you can counter this by pointing to the purity of the empiricial mindset and set your foundation on it, but to dismiss its consequences on the social whole is ignorant.

Of course its much more concrete and rational then trying to go the other way and find our true feelings to reality. Again its much like the austerity dynamic or the stockholm syndrome. Drive the human into such depravity that they will beg for any type of security they can get their hands on. Its incredibly devious.

Fri May 15, 2015 11:16 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Empiricism versus feelings
I thought this topic deserved a thread of its own, so I split the appropriate posts off from the Stanley Meyer thread.

magamud wrote:
I suspect, in reality, that our feelings our are main sensory inputs, with the other senses as redundant measures to fulfill the experience.

Interesting. I am aware that psychic phenomena exist and are not to be dismissed out of hand, despite the deceptions and manipulations that often occur there. Feelings also exist and are not to be dismissed out of hand, despite the deceptions and manipulations that often occur there as well. The exact same can be said for sensory-based experience. We know the senses are not always accurate and can be fooled. I would venture that we can say the same for empiricism, psychic phenomena, and feelings. I doubt any of these are redundant, and I suspect they all play a role in our attempts to navigate the ocean of reality we are born into. Yes, there is evidence that humanity was designed as a slave race. But can we conclude that it's because we don't give enough weight to our feelings and rely too much on sensory experience? That's over-simplifying, I would say, if not mostly wrong. If we tended to let our feelings and emotions drive us, the manipulators would target our feelings and emotions as the means of controlling us. There's very good evidence that this is exactly what they do, which means we do allow our feelings and emotions to drive us more than we consciously (or empirically) realize.

magamud wrote:
...you are naive to the depth of conditioning.

Agreed. We all are. Most people have no clue that they are even conditioned! That first step towards truth is realizing you are being deceived. I know I have been conditioned from birth, and I know the conditioning is pervasive. But I agree with you that I am uncertain of the depth of my conditioning. I am continuing to investigate, however. Wouldn't you agree?

magamud wrote:
Drive the human into such depravity that they will beg for any type of security they can get their hands on. Its incredibly devious.

This observation continues to confirm my thesis that sociopaths are the root problem. Regardless of how we interface with reality, sociopaths deliberately interfere by "gaming" the interface to achieve power and control over us.

Fri May 15, 2015 9:13 pm

Quote:
The exact same can be said for sensory-based experience.

They are not even close to the same playing field. It's all fargin day with empirical this, empirical that. Most of our interactions in civic infrastucture is empiricism all day and all night. Currency, Legalese, biology, on and on and on. Feelings don't even have a decent enough arena to be discussed, analyzed less being reexamined and redefined. Coincidentally the environment to examine feelings is being eradicated through programming within the scientific community and through entertainment. Its' basically one directive disseminated to a hive.

Quote:
That's over-simplifying, I would say, if not mostly wrong.

Hopefully, the holes I showed you in your logic will weight this certainty into a more uncertain realm. You will need an open mind.

Quote:
If we tended to let our feelings and emotions drive us, the manipulators would target our feelings and emotions as the means of controlling us.

That is true, but we are in opposite world of that now. Maybe you will see this quote as a "Freudian Slip" or an exhibit of an unconscious tell of your true position, which is weak. That is, you would not overcompensate a position to make it true.

Quote:
which means we do allow our feelings and emotions to drive us more than we consciously (or empirically) realize.

My position is hard to explain, but let me take another jab. We are indeed being driven by our emotions, because when the mind and emotions are separated they become almost primitive. In this state emotions are constantly driving the demand for comfort, the hierarchy of needs, such as safety, pleasure, shelter, security, power, sex, domination etc... Much how our economic and social psyche works. Its never enough. With this side of the polarity presented , I hope you can then appreciate the genius of slavery on the other side.

Since the mind is unaware that it is being driven by these primitive emotives, much in the same way how people of money cannot see how its being produced by the poor, the mind runs into a despotic, sociopathic wild goose chase of its own Narcissism to Marie Antoinette levels, which is currently being exhibited by our leaders today. Our military, our current fascist system that thinks its mother Teresa. ITs quite extraordinary!

Quote:
That first step towards truth is realizing you are being deceived.

Agreed...

Quote:
Wouldn't you agree?

As the proverbial would say? "We shall see."

Quote:
sociopaths are the root problem.

Techniques of the sociopath are the root. If you are in a cage made by a sociopath, one must unlock the door before getting to the enslaver, but I'm being crass...

Sat May 16, 2015 2:25 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
They are not even close to the same playing field. It's all fargin day with empirical this, empirical that. Most of our interactions in civic infrastucture is empiricism all day and all night.

And the reason why empiricism dominates is that it is the lever that the ruling sociopaths control. They control the media. They control the educational system. They control the scientific community. They control the government. Most of all, they control the money, which is how they got control over all the major means of manipulating our sense-experience. There's nothing wrong with judging the world via sense-experience under normal, non-manipulated conditions. In fact, it works wonderfully, especially in partnership with emotions. But thanks to organized sociopaths, a large portion of our existence is abnormal and manipulated! You're blaming empiricism when the organized sociopaths are to blame. Suggesting that we solve the problem by relying primarily on feelings isn't going to work, because manipulating feelings is the ultimate reason why the sociopaths work the lever of empiricism. When it comes to controlling behavior, feelings rule, and the sociopaths know it. Why do you think they develop frequency weapons that invoke specific emotions in the targets? They used this on Saddam's soldiers in Iraq, remember? When I saw the photographs of hardened Iraqi soldiers who had left their solid fortifications without even a fight to crawl up to American soldiers and kiss their sandy boots, I knew there was something wrong with that picture. Later we found out they created those emotions directly in the brains of the Iraqi soldiers using frequency weaponry. They could now bypass the use of empiricism (sense-experience) and go directly for the emotional jugular!

Empiricism has been the method they've used in the last few centuries to control our emotions. For example, they made us afraid with all of their bogus proofs of WMDs in order to get us to support an illegal war against Saddam. Worked great, right? But believe me, when they have a foolproof method of making us afraid via direct manipulation of the brain, empiricism will be dropped like a worn-out sock. Direct emotional implantation will be vastly superior to old-time religion, which they relied on for over a millennium to invoke emotions before having to resort to empiricism.

Sat May 16, 2015 4:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next