Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Neil Kramer Interview - Swimming in Consciousness Feb/10/12 

Post Neil Kramer Interview - Swimming in Consciousness Feb/10/12
Quote:
Neil Kramer is an English writer and philosopher specializing in the fields of consciousness, metaphysics, shamanism, and ancient mystical disciplines. He steps off the edge in a wonderful wide-ranging interview exploring such mindful topics as:

What is syncromysticism and how does science view it compared to astrology?
“The art of it is tracking relationships to see what it tells you about the universe and about yourself”
Is consciousness more than the reducible deterministic events of biochemistry?
Mind as a non-local awareness transceiver
What are consensus reality tunnels and who is creating yours?
Creativity and how we tap into something higher than ourselves
The electric chair of truth?
‘As above, So below’ or ‘As within, So without’; the inseparability of imagination from reality
“What is put forth as reality is such a paltry, pathetic sliver of existence that it is a disgrace really that people accept that as the whole thing”
Earths’ stalled process of ascension and the majesty of what is possible
Refusing to live in-authentically – aka letting the universe see you
Understanding the construct and why we get a Deep Joy from De-Normalizing
How powerful conscious individuals can shape reality
Reading is hard? Not Neils essays: The Path of One and So What?
How to expand your capabilities to build a more harmonious environment where everyone prospers instead of the few?
The episode title comes from a riff off a Terrence McKenna quote that compares humans to fishes – only one of which is seemingly aware of the environment in which they exist (Check out The World and it’s Double in The Salon #295 and #296). Our conversation generally stepped off the edge towards the phiosophic side of the spectrum. To offer somewhat of a counterpoint to those moments where we were ragging on science for its’ inability to map the various complexities of consciousness, I wrap up the episode with some consciousness-related concepts from the history of scientific study in Larry Lowe’s great article Apollo 14 plus 41: The unexpected benefit of Edgar Mitchell and the preface from a book that has something of a syncromystic connection for Neil and I: An Experiment with Time by J.W. Dunne.

http://steppinofftheedge.com/podcast/swimming-in-consciousness/

Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:58 am

Post Re: Neil Kramer Interview - Swimming in Consciousness Feb/10
How powerful conscious individuals can shape reality.

This is the responsibility of the individual.....every thought.

Quite a challange but with endless possibilities.

A we move from this dimension into a higher it will become

more important to think good precise thoughts as we start

to manifest much faster. This is happening to me at the moment.

MND CONTROL - The answer was there all the time.

CONTROL OF OUR OWN MINDS. The answer is within.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:01 am

So true, I find that when impressions come over me at a deep cellular level, they manifest within a short period of time if I don’t intellectualize them. Really magical. I am totally trusting my process and inner guidance system.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:43 am

DR. EMOTO.

During our evolution, we learned what sounds were dangerous, what sounds were soothing and safe, and what sounds were pleasurable, and so on. We slowly learned about various vibrations of the laws of nature. We learned this through instinct and through experience. We accumulated this information over time. We started out with some simple sounds like "a" or "u" or "e," which evolved into more complex sounds like "love." And these positive words create "natural" crystalline structures -- which are all based on the hexagon.

In fact, the structure of all evolution in nature, from an informational perspective, is based on the hexagon. The reason hexagons are formed has to do with the chemical reaction of the benzene ring. I believe that anything that lacks this basic hexagonal structure is out of accord with the laws of nature and holds a destructive vibration. So when we look at things that do not exist naturally -- things that have been created artificially -- many of them lack this hexagonal structure and so they have, I believe, a destructive vibration.

This principle is what I think makes swearing and slang words destructive. These words are not in accordance with the laws of nature. So, for example, I think you would probably find higher rates of violent crime in areas where a lot of negative language is being used. Just as the Bible says, first there was the Word, and God created all of Creation from the Word.

So words actually convert the vibrations of nature into sound. And each language is different. Japanese has its own set of vibrations that differs from American. Nature in America is different from nature in Japan. An American cedar is different from a Japanese cedar, so the vibrations coming from these words are different. In this way, nothing else holds the same vibrations as the word arigato. In Japanese, arigato means "thank you." But even when there is this mutual underlying meaning, arigato and thank you create different crystalline structures. Every word in every language is unique and exists only in that language.

REIKO: Have you come across a particular word or phrase in your research that you have found to be most helpful in cleaning up the natural waters of the world?

DR. EMOTO: Yes. There is a special combination that seems to be perfect for this, which is love plus the combination of thanks and appreciation reflected in the English word gratitude. Just one of these is not enough. Love needs to be based in gratitude, and gratitude needs to be based in love. These two words together create the most important vibration. And it is even more important that we understand the value of these words. For example, we know that water is described as H2O. If we were to look at love and gratitude as a pair, gratitude is the H and love is the O. Water is the basis that not only supports but also allows the existence of life. In my understanding of the concept of yin and yang, in the same way that there is one O and two Hs, we also need one part yang/love to two parts yin/gratitude, in order to come to a place of balance in the equation.

Love is an active word and gratitude is passive. When you think of gratitude -- a combination of appreciation and thankfulness -- there is an apologetic quality. The Japanese word for gratitude is kan-sha, consisting of two Chinese characters: kan, which means feeling, and sha, apology. It's coming from a reverential space, taking a step or two back. I believe that love coming from this space is optimal love, and may even lead to an end to the wars and conflicts in the world. Kan-sha is inherent in the substance H2O -- an essential element for life.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:50 am

Gratitude and Love - truly living in a state of grace.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:11 pm

This is another great interview Time Monk Radio did with Neil a few months ago.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]