Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Vegetable oil from gasoline? 
Site Admin

Post Vegetable oil from gasoline?
My son just came back from a day soaking in the hot springs up in the mountains. As we ate dinner, he said one guy there was just like me, full of conspiracy talk. But my son heard something new he had not heard me talk about before. The conspiracy guy said he only ate butter, avoiding vegetable oils, because vegetable oils were made from gasoline! He told my son he should "look it up".

"Well, let's look it up!" I said, adding that I'd never heard of such a thing. My initial search brought up nothing connecting gasoline with vegetable oil. So I changed my search terms to "vegetable oil unsafe" and found this. As I read the list of solvents used to extract oils from vegetable matter, I suddenly understood. Those solvents -- pentane, hexane, and heptane -- are major components of gasoline!

Well, my organic chemistry background welled up from the depths of my memory and I recalled just how dangerous those chemicals are to human health, even in minute amounts. And here we are using them to process the foods we eat! I was stunned. I had always assumed vegetable oil was safe to eat, and suddenly I realize just how deep the deception goes. All kinds of diseases and ailments have ballooned to prominence during the same time period modern civilization was being sold chemically processed foods for the first time. Coincidence?

I don't think so.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:43 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Vegetable oil from gasoline?
So now we know another reason why olive oil is so esteemed -- because it is healthier! But wait, it's very expensive, and doesn't money ruin everything? Guess.

"You get what you pay for." More propaganda!

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:24 am

Great find Chico, reducing the direct culling blitzkrieg is on my hierarchy of needs.

My observations prove to me that our entire human eco system is poisoned. Just shooting from the hip, I would suspect our material output is contaminated 90%?

Coincidentally our mental thinking in general parallels the poisoning project.

A testimony to the efficacy of its Agenda.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Great find Chico, reducing the direct culling blitzkrieg is on my hierarchy of needs.

I oppose the sociopaths, so that would appear to put us in the same camp.

Quote:
My observations prove to me that our entire human eco system is poisoned. Just shooting from the hip, I would suspect our material output is contaminated 90%?

That doesn't seem unreasonable to me, especially as I learn more.

Quote:
Coincidentally our mental thinking in general parallels the poisoning project.

Exactly as one would expect.

Quote:
A testimony to the efficacy of its Agenda.

Indeed.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]