Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
La guerre du jour (War of the day) 
Site Admin

Post La guerre du jour (War of the day)
When it comes to corruption, war is at the top of the list.

The classic piece on the subject is "War is a Racket" by General Smedley Butler. You can read it online free here. It's short but "sweet".

The current war in the news today is the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Israel is a little Nazi Germany, invading its neighbors and occupying their countries. The war criminal Obama obeys his masters, giving his public approval of Israel's "right to defend itself". This is like Hitler saying Nazi Germany has the right to defend itself against Poland in 1939.

The Western media is in on the deal, with few journalists speaking out in opposition. One voice of dissent is Robert Fisk. Jeff Rense and Gerald Celente agree.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:27 am

Post Re: La guerre du jour (War of the day)
Could it be that even our passive, peace driven narrative supports our endless fix for war?

The dissociative alibi justified in its righteousness of peace maker?

Unbeknownst they are the perfect patsy to create a perpetual motion.

A vicious circle...

Pillars of magnetized icons throwing narrative, to lead culture. Free energy?
The UN and terrorists. Oppression and freedom.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:51 am
Site Admin

Speaking of "war criminal Obama", maybe you think I am exaggerating, that the United States of America could not possibly be led by a war criminal, because the propaganda told you so.

Quote:
Though Obama, when initially campaigning in 2008 for the presidency, vowed that he wanted to restore the respect for the law and the Constitution, once elected President, he and his attorney general Eric Holder quickly made it clear that they were “looking forward, not backward,” and that there would be no prosecutions or indictments for war crimes of any Bush administration people.

The thing is, at that moment, both President Obama and AG Holder became war criminals themselves under the U.N. Charter and the Nuremberg Principles, which declare that covering up war crimes by prior government and military leaders, and failure to prosecute such war crimes, are in themselves war crimes. -- source

Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:48 am
Site Admin

They fooled us with Korea, then Vietnam, then Grenada, then Panama, then Iraq1, then Bosnia, then Afghanistan, and then Iraq2. Does anyone see a pattern there? We are being fooled. They are doing it. We need to find out who "they" are and get rid of them.

Admin note: (July 8, 2015) The link to the video is no longer valid (as usual). Subtle censorship. Working link added below.

US SOLDIER EXPOSES AMERICAN POLICIES PROVING 911 FAKE. LIES LIES LIES.avi

Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:22 pm
Site Admin

Hey, today I learned the Iraq war is over! In fact, I mean in your dreams, it ended December 18, 2011. That's a year and a half ago.

Quote:
US troops left Iraq at the end of 2011 after almost nine years of occupying the country, though a few hundred US forces are still stationed there. -- source

If U.S. forces left, why are there still U.S. forces there?

I live in a military town near a large army base. My neighbors are mostly army families. Soldiers are still coming from and going to Iraq. Somehow, I never noticed the war ended. I think there is something wrong with this picture.

Quote:
The U.S. will retain an embassy in Baghdad with some 17,000 personnel, consulates in Basra, Mosul and Kirkuk, which have been allocated more than 1,000 staff each and between 4,000 to 5,000 defense contractors. -- source

More than 1000 "staff" and 4000 "defense contractors" for one consulate? Get real! So is this some kind of con? Have we simply replaced "soldiers" with "defense contractors"?

17,000 "personnel" in an embassy? Get even more real! According to Wikipedia, which is probably well controlled by the U.S. intelligence agencies, there are at least 32,000 government-paid Americans in Iraq. Doing embassy work.

Want to bet that's a low-ball number? Come on, it's a sucker's bet! Easy money. Our government wouldn't lie to us!

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:15 am
Site Admin

General Smedley Butler, one of America's most decorated soldiers, told us long ago that war, as practiced by the United States, is a racket. The nature of the racket is covered up and kept hidden, but the truth slips out, if you care to notice. Almost every time, it's about money, just like Smedley said.

Quote:
Our aircraft was very slow and heavily armed. I mention this because all of my previous experience had been in high-performance jet fighters where the pilot never really sees the people who die in the target he destroys. In the A-1 you actually see the people shooting at you, and, at the time, feel the satisfaction of knowing you’ve killed someone who was trying to kill you.

One particular mission is as vivid in my memory now as the day it happened. I was leading a flight of two A-1s on an armed reconnaissance mission, but shortly after take-off we were diverted to a target on the coast of I Corps (northern quarter of South Vietnam.) On arriving in the target area, we contacted the FAC (forward air controller) who pointed out the target. It was a huge village of three or four hundred houses, probably twelve to fifteen hundred people. It was between the main north-south highway and the ocean, a pretty, clean village. I asked the FAC why the village was a target.

The FAC said, “That is a Vietcong village.”

I said, “How do you know its a Vietcong village?”

He said, “Well we saw three Vietcong run in there.”

Across the road from the village was a rice paddy.

He said, “We saw them run out of the rice paddy when we flew over, and they ran into the village.”

I said, “And you want us to wipe out this whole village to get three Vietcong? How do you know they were Vietcong? Were they armed?”

He said, “They had on black pajamas.”

All of the farmers working in the fields had on black pajamas. That was their dress. And they carried tools like rakes and hoes.

He said, “They were armed.”

I said, “How do you know they weren’t carrying rakes and hoes?”

He said, “Don’t argue with me. I’ve got the provincial governor in the back seat, and he says that is a Vietcong village.”

I said, “Well, I’ll go down and look around and see if I can draw any fire.”

So we went down and flew over real low and slow. There were children in the courtyard, smiling and waving at us. This village had obviously been there for years, and it had never been touched. I pulled back up; and I said, “Okay, what are your instructions?”

He said, “The wind is blowing off-shore; so put your napalm down on that first row of houses, and the wind will carry the fire across the entire village.”

So I said, “Fine.”

I pulled around and told my wingman to come in from one side and I would attack from the other. We would start our attack from opposite corners. I was coming in toward the corner hut. I looked up at the other end, and he had moved over the road and dropped his napalm on the road. As I approached my release point, a woman with a tiny baby strapped on her back, holding the hand of a small child three or four years old, came running from the hut. I pulled my aircraft over and dropped the napalm in a ditch beside the highway.

The FAC screamed and raised holy hell because he had this governor in the aircraft with him. He said, “You know I’m going to report you for this!”

I said, “You don’t have to. I’ll be on the ground before you are, and I’ll report myself.”

When we landed, my wingman walked over to my aircraft and said, “Sir, I have three small grandchildren, and I could never have faced them again if I had followed those orders.” He said he didn’t want to fly any more combat missions. Later, I had him transferred to a unit with an airborne command and control mission.

I went into Squadron Operations and called the Command Center at Seventh air Force and talked to the director, a brigadier general I had served with several years before. I told him what happened.

He said, “Damn, Cotton, don’t you know what’s going on? That village didn’t pay their taxes. That lieutenant colonel, a provincial commander, is teaching them a lesson.

On returning from an interdiction mission several days later, we flew over the target area. The village had been totally destroyed. Nothing but a large, black, burned area remained. I’m sure when the FAC got a fast-mover (high-performance jet) on the target and destroyed the village the report read: Target 100 percent destroyed, body-count 1200 KBA (killed by air) confirmed.

I’m a grandfather now, and I can’t watch my grandchildren at play or carry them in my arms without thinking of that village in Vietnam. -- source

Fri May 08, 2015 4:38 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
While the global power shift is moving rapidly from West to East, the Western economy is a house of cards teetering on complete collapse, the planet is bracing for crashing comets and meteors and ensuing global climate chaos, worldwide military forces from the East and West are busily, frantically lining up in live training exercises as last minute prepositioning for impending unfoldment of a World War III endgame scenario. The perfect storm on the geopolitics chessboard appears to be brewing. -- source

That's a quote from a comprehensive analysis of the current world situation as of July 12, 2015. The organized sociopaths seem to be once again prepping for global war. History repeats, and as long as sociopaths rule, we can expect more of the same.

But that comprehensive analysis forgot to mention the battle-ready Russian naval fleet sent to the Gulf of Mexico, perhaps to be of aid to Texans wishing to secede from the coerced Union. So we have elements of the Civil War repeating as well?

Quote:
The Ministry of Defense (MoD) is reporting today that President Putin has ordered an atomic-weapon equipped naval strike force comprised of Black Sea and Northern Fleet naval forces to immediately embark to the Gulf of Mexico for what intelligence experts note will be a “Liberation Exercise” designed to protect the lives and property of Texan citizens should they declare their independence from the Obama regime ruled oligarchy that was once known as the United States of America. -- source

Curiouser and curiouser...

Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:37 am
Site Admin

1914 - 1919 ... ... The Great War ("the war to end all wars")

1939 - 1945 ... ... World War II

2017 - 20?? ... ... World War III

Surely we are not that insane. But sociopaths, who apparently lead humanity, are. Sociopaths are the morally insane, remember? War is a crime against humanity. Sociopaths are that kind of criminal. Are sociopaths deliberately leading us into the next global war?

Do weapons kill people? Or do people kill people?

Organized sociopaths in leadership positions are a weapon of mass destruction.

We Are Being Groomed for the Next Big War

Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:49 am
Site Admin

Quote:
It’s a crazy time to be alive, isn’t it? Between war and economic depression it’s hard to know where to turn. Things are ramping up in numerous directions. It was recently announced, for instance, that Chinese forces are heading to Syria to link up with Russia to fight the Islamic State (which is actually the US and CIA). In fact, Chinese warships are apparently headed to the Middle East as well, which adds yet another element to this massive confrontation.

Syrian government forces, increasingly backed by Russian airpower, are taking back Aleppo, as noted above. Syrian success regarding Aleppo is giving the Pentagon problems, which is likely why Hillary Clinton mentioned it during the last presidential debate where she advocated “a no-fly zone and safe zones” in the region.

This suggestion was promptly blasted by officials on both sides of the aisle who recognized that declaring a no-fly zone in Aleppo would almost immediately start a full-blown war between Russia and the US – perhaps including nuclear weapons. -- source

Creating war for fun and profit!

That is one of the primary agendas of the organized sociopaths in our world today. It is occurring now with the start of World War III being orchestrated.

Our lives are being sacrificed to benefit organized sociopaths.

Of course, it's a crap shoot. You might be one of the lucky ones that survives relatively unscathed. We all believe that we will be in that group. That phenomenon is called the normalcy bias.

Quote:
World War I killed 40 million. World War II killed 70 million. How many could die in World War III? No one knows but, given the nuclear arsenal of both sides, we agree with Einstein that World War IV could very well be fought with sticks and stones. -- source

Those numbers may be exaggerated, but the trend is that as the technological weapons of war evolve, the casualty count rises. The most talented human minds are funnelled into the invention of weapons designed to kill us. That is our main industry on this planet. How do you think that is going to play out? What result do you expect to see?

Peter Joseph is basically correct ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) that the enormous problems facing humanity are inherent in our insane system of regulated scarcity, monetary greed, inequality, hierarchy, competition, and individual selfishness. We either change the system, or we destroy ourselves.

Carl Sagan tried to tell us the same thing:

Carl Sagan - Who Speaks for Earth

Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:43 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
"I rotate through Diego Garcia every 6 weeks to pull maintenance on uplink equipment as a private contractor.

Something big is going on, the island has more aircraft than anytime in the last 9 years. They have blocked off some access roads and are now parking aircraft on the road. Barriers have been set up around the aircraft areas. Temporary barracks and hangers are popping up everywhere. A tent city full of AF and Navy maintenance personnel has also been set up.

I have never seen B1s and B2s there at the same time. Actually I have never seen more than 1 there at a time.

Security is nuts I had to show my id at least 8 times a day

My coworker is former AF and said they are like that when nukes are around. We counted over a dozen air refueling tankers on the ground. The airfield had a take off or landing every 15 minutes, very busy. When we flew out we waited in line for quite a while. We never had to wait in the past.

The Navy had the docks full of ships and 6 to 8 more were moored just off shore. We watched many pallets of bombs being off loaded from one ship.

There were a bunch of B-52's coming in that were painted flat black. I have not seen that before.

So are we headed to war again?" -- source

Are the ruling sociopaths really morally insane? It looks like we are about to have confirmation soon.

Not that we can afford it...

Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 248 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next