Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 25  Next
La guerre du jour (War of the day) 
Site Admin

Post Re: La guerre du jour (War of the day)
Quote:
Russia began its military operation one day before the Ukraine army was to begin the invasion and slaughter of the free Republics in the east...

Phenomenal journalist Pepe Escobar verifies Russell Bentley, who is extremely well-connected, who said that Russia had minute-by-minute intel on plans of the Ukrainians. This is how the world works today. Prevent a planned genocide, and you get blamed for 'unprovoked aggression'. -- source

Once again, this Russian "invasion" of Ukraine is a scenario nearly identical to the 1939 "invasion" of Poland by Hitler, who was only intervening in a genocide of German civilians at the hands of Polish Jews who were being clandestinely employed by western powers. Hitler was then falsely blamed for starting WW2, when it was really the sociopaths ruling Britain and France who were conspiring to war on Germany and were responsible for orchestrating the atrocities in Poland, with a lot of help from the Jewish cabal.

Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:53 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"During this entire period, the population of your republics was subjected to abuse, perennial shelling on the part of the Kiev regime that openly adopted a course towards Russophobia and genocide," the Russian top diplomat (Lavrov) noted. "All these years, our Western colleagues were consistently covering up for the Ukrainian regime, turning a blind eye to military crimes against civilians, to the murders of women, children, seniors, to the destruction of civilian infrastructure and silently encouraging the rapid rise of neo-Nazism and Russophobia which in the end led to the country’s tragedy. And, of course, the West fully supported the Kiev regime in its attempts to sabotage and finally destroy the Minsk Accords," he added. --source

This is why Russian media is being actively censored in the western countries. The truth must be hidden to protect the criminals! Who are the criminals? The leaders of the NATO countries, that's who. Putin is not the criminal here. He's the sheriff.

Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:50 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Those siding with Russia, especially in the alternative media, due to U.S. aggression against them for decades, falsely assume that Putin is some sort of innocent patriot who is only prosecuting a war that he said he would never do, just because he was pushed to the limit by the U.S. and NATO, and had to protect ‘his’ country. This is total nonsense. -- source

Is it "total nonsense"? My assumption was that Putin is an evil dictator, since that is what the American "free press" has always fed us Americans. Over time, by researching the other side of the story, I learned that the American press was lying. I learned that they always lie. I learned that Putin was far more of a patriot than any American leaders, who were bought-and-paid-for puppets serving the money masters. I learned that the U.S. and NATO have been antagonizing and threatening Russia using Ukraine for well over a decade. I learned that Putin does not act like a sociopath, while western leaders always do. Putin was always patient and reasonable, while western leaders were always brash and domineering. I agree that Putin is not "innocent", because no non-sociopath can remain innocent for long when dealing with conniving sociopaths at the highest levels, which Putin has done for a very long time. Putin understands the psychology of the organized sociopaths who oppose him. He has to in order to maintain his personal freedom and the freedoms of his people.

Quote:
There are no ‘good guys’ here, only evil tyrants and government stooges without the capability to see the fatal risk in the games they play, or any soul to care about the outcome. -- source

So should we see this conflict in Ukraine as devoid of "good guys"? That would be a mistake. The private club of organized sociopaths would not be fighting one of their own.

This type of fight, of an Independent against the Sociopaths, is the same thing that happened with Hitler, who actually was the good guy in WW2 opposing the global cabal of ruling sociopaths. But the ruling sociopaths tricked the outside world into viewing Hitler as the epitome of evil and thus succeeded in crushing Germany with overwhelming force.

Are we to be tricked again? It sure looks like it.

Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:15 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Another speaking to The Guardian, Dmitry, said “I have nothing against Russian nationalists, or a great Russia. But Putin’s not even a Russian. Putin’s a Jew.”

Dmitry claimed not to be a Nazi, but waxed lyrical about Adolf Hitler as a military leader, and believes the Holocaust never happened. -- source

Hmm, that's interesting. A friend asked me today if I thought Putin was a Jew. "No, I don't think so," I said. But here's a Ukrainian fighter who says Putin is a Jew. And he recognizes that Adolf Hitler was a great leader, and that the Holocaust never did happen. So he's batting at least 2 out of 3 in my eyes, and maybe even 3 out of 3. My first thought in defending my opinion is that if Putin were a Jew, he wouldn't be standing with Syria against Israel. But maybe Dmitry knows things I don't know. Jews have been running Russia since 1917, but I always had the impression that this was not the case under Putin. Jews run the U.S., so why would Russia be the enemy of America if Russia was still run by the Jews?

In a world of deception, the truth is always hard to find.

Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:09 am
Site Admin

But here's a Ukrainian fighter who says Putin is a Jew.

So, our Neo-Nazi Ukrainian fighter Dmitry opposes Putin because he claims Putin is a Jew, yet he doesn't oppose his own Ukrainian President, who really is a Jew?

Quote:
With online posts in Hebrew and appeals to Jews to "cry out" in response to Russia's invasion, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has invoked his faith to rally support for his embattled country.

The 44-year-old comedian-turned-president told the Times of Israel in 2020 that he had an "ordinary... Jewish upbringing", explaining "most Jewish families in the Soviet Union were not religious." -- source

So I'm thinking Dmitry is wrong about Putin being a Jew, and that I'm right about Putin not being a Jew. Zelensky would just be the usual Jewish puppet leader being supported by Israel and its totally-compromised vassal state, the USA. Now all the players and their positions make sense once again, as seen from the sociopaths' point of view.

Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:42 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The strength of Ukraine’s resistance “continues to surprise’ Russia,” a British intelligence report has said, despite attempts by invading troops to break Ukrainian morale by targeting populated areas. -- source

Like all the news on the Ukraine conflict, this is pure BS. The first casualty of war is truth, and the American/British public is not getting any truth. Russia has been very careful to target military installations, while the Ukraine military has been using the civilian population as human shields to protect themselves from attack, because they know the Russians are targeting only military facilities. It only takes a little critical thinking to see the lies, but critical thinking is not something the general public can do.

Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:35 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
“How would Americans feel if Russia built WMD labs right across their borders in Canada and Mexico? Outrage, fear and condemnation, nothing less. The USA would do exactly what Russia is doing – protecting its people from genocide.

Russia announced it has destroyed 118 military installations in Ukraine.

The mainstream media won't say a word about the 13+ bioweapon labs the U.S. military operates in Ukraine. Those are laboratories for perfecting deadly or incapacitating biological weapons that target humans.

Quote:
SNOPES SAYS 13 US BIOWEAPON LABS IN UKRAINE DON’T EXIST. HERE’S THE PROOF FROM THE AMERICAN EMBASSY WEBSITE BEFORE IT WAS ALL REMOVED.

Snopes is a fraudulent "fact-checker". It is controlled opposition, just another propaganda operation against the public. I have pointed this out many times in the forum, with supporting evidence.

So we receive BS from every direction, proving once again that we live in a world of deception.

Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:50 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Journalist and war correspondent Anne -Laure Bonnell, who is in Ukraine, shocks viewers when she says …”The truth is I am very close to civilians, and the Ukrainian army is bombing its OWN people!”

I‘ve also heard the same thing from multiple other sources too…..Russia is not attacking Ukrainian citizens, but the Ukrainian government is, in an effort to make the Russians look like the bad guys rather than the liberators that they really are. -- source

People are only shocked by this news because the mainstream media has been lying all the time by saying the exact opposite, that Russians are targeting civilians when it is in fact the Ukrainian military targeting Ukrainian civilians.

The U.S. / Israeli government, aligned with the puppet government in Ukraine that they installed, will always lie to us, because they consider us too stupid to see through their lies.

Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:39 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The core decision-making inner circle of Ukrainian President Zelensky is actually based on his circle of friends when he was an actor.

1. The Chief of Staff of the Presidential Palace, Andre Yemark, is a comedy producer;
2. The head of the Presidential Administration, Andre Bodin, is a lawyer in the entertainment industry;
3. The president's chief policy adviser, Sergey Sheffey, is a comedy writer;
4. Ivan Bakanov, deputy chairman of the Ukrainian Supreme Intelligence Service, is the boss of a comedy film company;
5. Senior adviser to the Ukrainian National Defense Committee, Sergei Sivoko, is also a comedian and is Zelensky's partner in acting.
-- source

It's classic cronyism. We have it going on in the United States as well. Trump made his family members his advisers for national policy. This cronyism is built into the Jewish philosophy of exceptionalism, as in being "God's Chosen People". Jews always discriminate in favor of their own group. It looks like this:

Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:40 pm
Site Admin

For example, I know for certain that the US government lies continuously to retain and strengthen the current power structure. If you ever believe anything the USA government tells you, well, you are an idiot. I also know that much points in the direction that the USA was involved in bio-weapons research. I believe Russian much more than the USA. Have you listened to Putin's 2/24 speech? He spends a fair amount of time explaining what liars the West is when it comes to starting wars - and he is 100% correct. Iraq was the biggest lie and how many died as a result of that lie? The last thing Putin wants is that he is shown to be a liar. He won't be; he will be proven to be telling the truth.

It's nice to know others share my opinion of the criminal U.S. government, but I arrived at that opinion long ago. In the intervening time, I have seen nothing that changes my opinion, and plenty that reinforces it. Still, I would be happy to be proven wrong, as I don't like being ruled over by criminals and sociopaths.

Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 25  Next