Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 25  Next
La guerre du jour (War of the day) 
Site Admin

Post Re: La guerre du jour (War of the day)
But of course, the Jewish sociopaths are at the root of the trouble in Bolivia, in close cooperation with the American sociopaths who also pledge allegiance to Israel.

Quote:
The pivot to Israel addresses the belligerent rhetoric Morales typically used against Israel and his decision to cut ties with the country in 2009. Morales has referred to Israel’s government as “genocidal” for acting against jihadist terrorists in the Palestinian territories and condemned the United States for opening an embassy in Israel’s capital, Jerusalem, instead of operating only out of a consulate in Tel Aviv. Morales also cut diplomatic ties with America, which Áñez is seeking to restore.

Shortly after Áñez restored ties, Israel applauded the move and welcomed Bolivia back to its diplomatic fold, Minister of Government (typically known in other country’s as interior minister) Arturo Murillo announced that he had reached out to Israel for help in combatting terrorism, citing the violent activity of Morales supporters in the country.

“We’ve invited them to help us,” Murillo said in remarks to Reuters. “They’re used to dealing with terrorists. They know how to handle them. … The only thing we want is to bring peace.” -- source

Hitler was right. He knew who the trouble-makers were in Germany, and he kicked them out. Morales figured it out as well, so the Jews kicked him out. The Jews have the power now to circumvent their opponents quite early in the game. They failed to do that with Hitler, because Hitler had 60 million Germans on his side. Even though the Jews managed to crush Hitler and Germany after six years of German resistance, they are not about to make that mistake again. They are determined to enslave the world, come Hell or high water.

Scoundrels!

Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:26 am
Site Admin

The sociopaths that lead us in the United States of America are creating new enemies for us abroad every day. These enemies are good people in other countries who learn to hate us because of the actions of our criminal government. Every "war of the day" our sociopath leaders create is another nail in our coffin. When the day of reckoning comes, the sociopaths will be long gone, hiding in their protective compounds, while ordinary Americans who had nothing to do with the wars will get all the blame.

Here is a lamenting voice from Syria, where ordinary people are suffering the deprivations of American economic sanctions. Whether we kill our good neighbors with bullets or sanctions hardly matters to the victims. It is war just the same, leading to suffering and death.

Quote:
I remember watching western movies when I was a kid with my siblings, for instance “Once Upon a Time in the West”. I remember the fly scene at the beginning. At that moment I fell in love with the American lifestyle and mentality. Later I watched more movies and read as many books as I could after learning English just to know more about America. I have always admired and trusted the American people. But I never saw a wider gap between the people and their politicians. The sanctions you impose are not harming anyone but people like me, people who can never teach their kids to love America as we did. What am I supposed to tell my 4 year old kid? America is good but you are not? He wouldn’t understand.

Sometimes I really wonder. Is there really an “American people”? Can they change things like we see them do on TV? Or are the “American people” as real as “The Avengers”?

I know these words won't change a thing. I wish you could arrange a trip for us to meet Americans there and hold meetings to tell them what is really happening here, and what has been happening since WW2. But again, that’s rather impossible. Aliens like me cannot enter the heavens of America. A green card is needed! Right? Yet your soldiers can come from oceans away, no questions asked.

Democracy might not be at its best here in my country, but the world you created can only produce such an ugly truth. -- source

No, Virginia, there really isn't an American people. That is Hollywood fiction "based on a true story". Even that is a total lie, as the "true story" was just another fictional story once again falsely presented as the truth. There is no difference between the totally invented characters in any Hollywood movie and the "Americans" our politicians claim to represent. They don't represent us, and we Americans are just brainwashed sheep that move in the direction our cruel shepherds decide for us.

So yes, the American people are just as fake as "The Avengers". Or even more fake.

I am a real person born and raised in America. I have lived in the United States for 64 years, and I see the American government much like the Syrians, Iranians, and Iraqis see it. It is shameful, despicable, criminal, and evil — in a word, it is sociopathic. I do not control it, rather it controls me. We are not free here. Nearly all the Americans around me are even more enslaved than I am. We have been taught from birth to worship the dollar, obey authority, believe the lies, and spend our lives working to enrich the ruling sociopaths (though we are taught we are enriching ourselves only).

Quote:
The economic blockade imposed by the United States on Syria is primarily aimed at the Syrian people, which is mainly suffering because of terrorism and the siege to exhaust the remaining elements of his life.

Damn the US government
Damn the Western Alliance

I do not mean the American people. The people have nothing to do with what the government does. I respect and love the American people. -- source

You see, some of the Syrians know the truth. American people for the most part are good, just like Syrian people for the most part are good. It's the sociopaths among us who ruin it all.

Quote:
We are still resisting and we will fight to our last breath against their terror, with our love of our homeland, our patriotic principles, we will fight for the unity of our land and our people, we will win against the Americans and their gulf allies, we are surviving, resisting and we will teach our children that you killed innocents, killed our best and brightest minds, deprived us of an honorable life, all in the service of Zionist dreams. -- source

Yes, the nation of Israel is the tail that wags the American dog. The U.S. government is just an extension of the Jewish cabal (Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney told us that). Powerful Jewish sociopaths, from the Rothschilds on down, control the U.S. government. The American people have no real choice. They have, as George Carlin said, the illusion of choice. This is how the ruling sociopaths rule, by giving us illusions. It's all deceptions and manipulations, because that's how sociopaths acquire power and control.

Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:14 am
Site Admin

The US has admitted to assassinating Iran’s most beloved military leader, General Qassem Soleimani, in a drone strike which seems very likely to ignite a full-scale war. Six others are also reported killed, including Iraqi militia commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis.

According to the Pentagon, Trump personally ordered the assassination.

Oh, so it turns out the U.S. really is The Great Satan! The Iranians knew it all along. Americans were too smug in their programmed patriotism to even dream that the Iranians were right. Trump is just an arrogant puppet serving the forces of evil that pull his strings. It has never been the will of the American people to go around assassinating foreign leaders and invading/looting their countries. That is the will of the ruling sociopaths, the hidden puppet masters of the U.S. and the world. The real enemy is not the Iranians or the Chinese or the Russians. The real enemy of humanity is a small group of organized sociopaths that control the money system of the planet. In 1849, Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s wife died. Before her death she would nonchalantly state, "If my sons did not want wars, there would be none." It's clear from the last 170 years of history that not only did her sons want wars, but so did her grandsons and their line of descendants. For these inhuman parasites, war is simply good business, and they don't care how many millions have to die for them to maintain their power and control. Instead of being tricked to war against each other, we should war against these monsters and finally free humanity from their iron grip.

To win this war:

1. Identify the sociopaths.
2. Disqualify them from positions of power and control.

Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:27 am
Site Admin

Given our President’s “capture” and our President’s vulnerability to liars – to enemies of America within the White House – to traitors – I humbly and respectfully recommend prudence on the part of Iran, and decisive action on the part of Iraq. Expel all foreigners. Work with Russia to hunt down and kill any Israeli forces that remain behind. Put the Israeli heads on stakes in the public square of Baghdad. This assassination may have been carried out by the USA, but only in our capacity as “useful idiots” in service to the Zionists.

Exactly. The U.S. is nothing other than a useful idiot serving the Jewish sociopaths in Israel.

Sociopaths infect the Israeli government. Sociopaths infect the U.S. government. They are operating with a common interest, and that interest is not in the best interests of the American people or the people living in the Middle East.

It's time to stop the ruling sociopaths, remove them from office, and make sure no sociopaths ever occupy positions of power and control in America again.

Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:37 am
Site Admin

JOE CORTINA IS AN EX GREEN BERET, a former airborne special operations officer and US Army Training Center commander. Cortina’s experiences as an intelligence investigator and anti-terrorist adviser brought him to such hotbeds of turmoil as the State of Israel, adjacent Middle East nations, and Central America. Combining active duty with subsequent roles in military intelligence, Joe Cortina speaks authoritatively to those who long for a termination to America’s endless wars abroad.

Br Nathanael: Will there be outright war?

Joe Cortina: It could lead to that, since that’s what the Jews want, but first we’ll see a realignment in the region that bodes ill for America entrenched in the area on behalf of IsraHell.

For with Trump conducting this undeclared act of war on the Iraqi and Iranian people by murdering their top commanders it serves as a catalyst for a unified anti-American front.

Both countries have every right to fight back due to their sovereignty being violated.

It will be our soldiers, not Israel’s, who will take the hit.

That's right, we're still getting tricked into fighting Israel's enemies and neighbors. If you are not Jewish, you are the enemy of the Jews, no matter what sweet words the Jews may use on you. It's part of their religion and culture that they are God's Chosen People, not you, so you are inferior. Your best use, according to the Jews, is to fight their wars for them and happily lay down your life in service to the Jews.

Aren't they ever so lovable?

Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:42 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The strategic stupidity of Trump’s order to murder Soleimani cannot be exaggerated. -- source

Only you have to remember that Trump is just a dumb puppet following the orders of his Jewish handlers.

You don't need a headline to realize this is the case. Any assassination in a country Israel labels as an enemy will have the Mossad's fingerprints all over it.

Israel badly wants the U.S. to go to war against Iran, so it will be working hard to orchestrate that plan into being. They know how to do this. Both WW1 and WW2 were orchestrated by the Jewish cabal working behind the scenes. It's no different today.

Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:28 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The rapid spread of the virus, which makes previous contagions like SARS and swine flu look benign by comparison, seems to lend weight to the theory that the novel coronavirus is a tailored bio-weapon. -- source

Disease is a man-made weapon today. Viruses can be weaponized in the lab, and they can even be targeted at people possessing certain genetic markers. That means they can be designed to discriminate by race, sex, medical condition, or anything else that can be genetically mapped.

So now the Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars has a new dimension. War can be declared against you, you can be attacked, and you can be killed, and you will never know it has happened.

How do you like that?

Maybe you don't like it, but the ruling sociopaths like it a lot.

William Cooper - SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS
(duration 45:39)

Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:51 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Addressing the crew of the aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman in the gulf, the top U.S. commander for the region, Marine Gen. Frank McKenzie, said while on a brief visit aboard the ship:

“You’re here because we are preventing Iran from starting a war.” -- source

Utter BS, General. You wouldn't be saying that if Iran sent a powerful navy fleet to the U.S. coast, claiming to be there "to stop the U.S. from starting a war." You'd be saying the Iranians are trying to start a war, and you'd be calling for a pre-emptive strike.

These military men are brainwashed to the gills. It is pathetic to watch.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:16 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The White Helmets have shot a new fake video of 'Assad's chemical attack' in Syria's Idlib, the Russian MoD has said. The movie, co-produced by the notorious White Helmets, is expected to be released shortly on social media. -- source

Hey, gotta get that war started against the evil Assad! Now that our navy fleet is within attacking distance, it's time to stir up the stupid American public with more shocking theatrical drama disseminated by the Jewish-controlled mainstream media! "Assad gasses his own innocent citizens, again!" Yes, be outraged, be afraid, and be angry at Assad, angry enough to support a war against this devil leader and his devil country! Pay no attention to the fact that this is Israel's neighbor and declared enemy, not ours.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:27 am
Site Admin

Disease is a man-made weapon today. Viruses can be weaponized in the lab, and they can even be targeted at people possessing certain genetic markers. That means they can be designed to discriminate by race, sex, medical condition, or anything else that can be genetically mapped.

I just want to make sure this point is not lost.

Quote:
The US government and its many agencies and educational and health institutions, have for many decades conducted intensive research into biological warfare, in many cases strongly focused on race-specific pathogens.

A US Army operating manual from 1956 stated explicitly that biological and chemical warfare were an integral operating portion of US military strategy, were not restricted in any way, and that Congress had given the military “First Strike” authority on their use. -- source

Yes, these bio-weapons can be aimed at populations with specific genetic sequences! This is not "conspiracy theory". This is conspiracy fact. Sociopaths conspire. It's what they do. Get used to the idea, and stop dismissing things as "conspiracy theories".

Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 25  Next