Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Wiliam Brockbrader, aka Bill Wood 
Site Admin

Post Wiliam Brockbrader, aka Bill Wood
I was one that wouldn't dismiss the veracity of Brockbrader's story. I couldn't be certain that it was untrue, and the Don Shipley testimony at that time meant to debunk Brockbrader didn't offer conclusive evidence either. Shipley seemed like a more disturbed individual than Brockbrader. Now I have seen what is purported to be a copy of the transcript of a December 19, 2012 court case involving Brockbrader where he admits under oath of having lied.

• He admits he lied about having sexual contact with a 16-year old. It was with a 12-year old (his wife's younger sister).
  • He admits he lied about being a Navy Seal. He was not a Navy Seal.
  • He admits he lied about being in Iraq participating in black operations. He admits it didn't happen and that he was in prison during that time period.

I have tried to verify that the court transcript copy is genuine, but have been unable to do so. I also cannot find the source of that copy. Assuming the transcript is genuine, it would appear that Brockbrader is the worst kind of whistle-blower, meaning a fraud.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]