Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Sibel Edmonds 
Site Admin

Post Sibel Edmonds
Sibel Edmonds is one brave woman, and she appears to be the real deal, meaning a genuine whistleblower. She wants to testify about treason in the highest places within our government, treason related to 9/11, and the sociopaths legally gag her, in addition to subjecting her to their usual intimidation tactics.

Quote:
Immediately after my recent interview at RT I began to receive hate-filled and ignorance-ridden e-mails and comments regarding one of my comments. Here is that comment: “I rather call him Mr. Obama since he is not my president.” Oh, according to these ignoramuses, saying that made me disrespectful, out of touch with reality, Un-American, and much worse. -- source

Sibel, I know how you feel.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:29 am

Post Re: Sibel Edmonds
Great video Chico!

This isn't really on topic, but was linked to from the above video.

"Amber Lyon reveals CNN lies and war propaganda"

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:48 pm
Site Admin

Thanks, Andy! Amber Lyon is another important whistle-blower. No doubt Zook would call her "controlled opposition" and a gatekeeper, but I think the evidence suggests that she is genuine. So I gave her a thread in the Whistle-blowers forum here, and I linked to your above post.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:53 am
Site Admin

The crooks (the ruling sociopaths) are attempting to convince the sheeple that "conspiracy theorists" are the greatest danger to democracy, Mom, and apple pie that the nation has ever seen!

Sibel Edmonds would like you to be aware of this.

Quote:
This time it is about the biggest threat to democracy today. No, it is not terrorists. No, it is not Islamism. And, no, it is not the Western-Installed Dictator Regimes around the world. No, no, no, no, no. The new enemy is the conspiracy theorists. It is those who question their governments. It is those who find facts and confront the mainstream lies and liars such as BBC. Basically, it is you … and me. -- source

Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]