Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Phil Schneider 
Site Admin

Post Phil Schneider
They killed him for telling us what he knew.

But in doing so, they made him more powerful than they could possibly imagine.

That is the way it is with the genuine whistle-blowers, and I count Phil Schneider among the best. An awkward speaker, a flawed human being (as are we all), but a true patriot, Phil was sincere, scared, and courageous. He knew he was going to die, and he knew they would kill him if he didn't shut up. He felt that what he had to say was that important, and I agree. We should listen to him.

I showed a portion of a Phil Schneider video lecture to a psychologist friend of mine. It took my friend about 30 seconds to declare that Phil Schneider was a lunatic. He completely dismissed everything Phil had to say as a result. That's how profound our brainwashing is -- when the truth they want hidden is placed in front of us, we reject it, exactly as we have been conditioned to do.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Post Re: Phil Schneider
You are so convicted with this whistleblowers story, but deny Christ story to a tee.

The both deal in paradigm shattering consequences that deal in multi dimensionality yet you are so convicted there, but not there?

Your cynicism is blinding you...

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:07 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
You are so convicted with this whistleblowers story, but deny Christ story to a tee. The both deal in paradigm shattering consequences that deal in multi dimensionality yet you are so convicted there, but not there?

No, despite some tenuous parallels that one can draw, they are not even close to being the same. Essentially you are asking how I can believe one tall tale without believing another. The answer is that the preponderance of circumstantial evidence clearly indicates that only one is a tall tale.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:04 am

:lol:
Great balance there Chic. Make sure I never get on a high wire with you.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:09 am
Site Admin

Here's another take on Phil Schneider (among many other things), suggesting he was indeed genuine but made some things up. This is highly likely, as it gives Phil a potential "out" with respect to those who would kill him to keep him quiet. After all, Phil could point to the made-up stuff, the disinformation, as proof that no one will be able to tell what's true and what's not. And, in a nice turn-about, the same can be said for the Colonel "X" giving the interview. That leaves us in a state of uncertainty, wouldn't you say?

By the way, the interview is a long read, over an hour, I would say. But it is a fascinating story.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Exopolitics is a fascinating subject.

I suspect a contrived narrative established with the Roswell incident to the disclosure project. Thats how they roll, plans developing over a century.
Its a setup, with the usual pattern and suspects, im sure. That is, this narrative will just be another catch pocket to hold us in, another diversion to keep us occupied.
You see I think our earth elite know we are in a complete lockdown prison already. So when in rome? So yes we are in Sci Fi sociopathic system unbeknownst
to our earth species due to a hall of mirrors or matrix. Except when we look into the mirror we dont really see ourselves.
We see something else.

The leaders in the disclosure project think their endeavors are leading us to freedom, when in actuality its redefining a more personal detention.

But when you have your backs up against the wall and are given a reprieve, you take it.

Thanks for the post. I will enjoy reading Commander X.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:37 pm
Site Admin

Here's a follow-up interview with Anthony Sanchez, the guy that interviewed Colonel "X". He is very convincing about the seriousness and believability of the Colonel's testimony. I'm only half-way through it as I post this, but it's impressive. Sanchez's credibility just keeps getting better, which adds more credibility to the interview, which was already quite credible for such an amazing story.

=====

Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:56 am

Great thread....

Im just trying to help here, and I am not judging anyone as I could be wrong.

Commander X's narrative is true and it is not. Not, due to not extrapolating the human Christ in the picture, but true in explaining where the tire meets the road within that thinking.

How do I know?
I dont know, I am presenting a picture comprised of my intelligence.

This Disclosure narrative suits in with the last deception attempt of the anti christ.

Looking for christ is your best option...

Edit, he does state that Christ is a deception...

Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:47 pm
Site Admin

Thanks, Mags. It's good to have your take on it. And in effect, you are right that it doesn't matter too much how we explain it if we focus on where the tire hits the road. Just facing the reality of the enormous amount of deception and manipulation we face is light-years ahead of where most people are currently.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:36 pm
Site Admin

Al Bielek talks about his friend Phil Schneider.

The big click here for me was the relationship between Phil's father and Al's father, both of whom worked on the highly classified Philadelphia experiment involving "disappearing" an entire naval ship using time displacement technology. Also revealing was that Phil's father had always lied about his background of being a German U-boat commander who was captured by the French, turned over to the Americans before the U.S. entered the war in December 1941, and incorporated into the secret time displacement program that the Americans were pursuing independently of the Germans.

Al Bielek talks about Phil Schneider
(duration 1:02:25)

Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next