Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
William "Bill" Cooper 
Site Admin

Post William "Bill" Cooper
Bill Cooper was one of the first whistle-blowers I was exposed to. A friend that collects books lent me "Behold a Pale Horse", the likes of which I had never read before. The sections on "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" and "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" were especially eye-opening for me, as I was focused on the study of sociopaths, and their mindset was all over these sections. That more than anything gave these sections legitimacy and genuineness to me.

Bill Cooper was killed for his whistle-blowing, and that gave him great legitimacy and genuineness to me as well. When whistle-blowers have to be killed to silence them, there can be no greater confirmation of the truthfulness of their message. This is a corollary of living in a world of deception, which we do indeed live in (since we are led by scheming, con-artist sociopaths), which is why whistle-blowers are so important. They are the only external voice of truth we really have. The indoctrination we are born into overpowers our own internal voice of truth so that we are easily herded to believe whatever the ruling sociopaths want us to believe. The COVID-19 psy-op is a perfect example of this, with the majority of humanity falling for the lies as if completely mentally retarded. Only the whistle-blowers countered this evil deception and manipulation coming from the cabal of ruling sociopaths. I am sure that if William Cooper had been alive in 2020, he would have been among those whistle-blowers.

William Cooper - One World Order **A RARE find.
(duration 1:59:57)

Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]