Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Kay Griggs 
Site Admin

Post Kay Griggs
Kay Griggs is "only" a general's wife, but what she was privy to is mind-boggling. Most people dismiss anything she has to say precisely because their minds can't handle it. They immediately turn to the charge of "conspiracy theory" and refuse to actually listen. But I listened, because I saw authenticity in Kay Griggs.

I first posted about Kay Griggs in this forum over six years ago ( 1 2 ). I was highly impressed by what this lady revealed back then, and I still am. I just came across a video interview she did long ago, which was among the ones I viewed all those years ago, but which were subsequently all censored by YouTube in the great purge of 2019, when the Jews (the ADL) were publicly given policing power over the Internet. In a very short period of time, all traces of truth-telling that could threaten the Jewish hold on global power disappeared into the void. That included Kay Griggs.

When all of your revelations are wiped from the Internet by the Jews, this indicates to me a genuine whistleblower we must pay attention to.

KAY GRIGGS DOCUMENTARY: Mililtary Industrial Complex; Et. Al.- PART III
(duration 1:49:30)

Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:27 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Kay Griggs
I do my due diligence when I listen to a whistleblower like Kay Griggs. Could she be lying? Did she do her due diligence in assimilating the information she is presenting? Can I verify something in her commentary that I have no knowledge of?

At 1:41:50 in the Kay Griggs interview in the prior post, she talks about a General Trefay, a former ambassador Whitehead, and a CSPAN broadcast in August of 1966 where the general revealed he had been ordered by Henry Kissinger to allow the weapons to continue in Laos at the wartime rate. I thought, "Ah ha! There's something I may be able to look into and verify, if it was on CSPAN." So I started digging.

I could find nothing on a General Trefay or an ambassador Whitehead on CSPAN, but with dogged determination, I eventually could find an ambassador Charles S. Whitehouse and a General Richard G. Trefry. Kay Griggs had not remembered the names quite right, nor the proper date of the CSPAN program, which was in April of 1966 instead of August of 1966. But her information was basically correct. She can be forgiven for her small errors, as the human brain is not perfectly reliable, but debunkers of Kay Griggs are going to use these errors to dismiss her. "There never was a General Trefay who took over after the Vietnam War, nor was there an ambassador Whitehead at that time, nor was there a CSPAN program in August of 1966 with these characters present." All true, but it would be a gross error to dismiss the largely accurate recollection of Kay Griggs as "conspiracy theory"! If you watch what General Trefry has to say (1:10:50 to 1:31:35 in this CSPAN program), the story Kay Griggs recounts is indeed there!

This is what truth-seeking is about. You have to question everything, but dismiss nothing. And you have to be especially careful about dismissing whistleblowers. These people are risking a lot, often their very lives, to bring us their information. And that's not a conspiracy theory. That's a conspiracy reality.

Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]