Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Dane Wigington 
Site Admin

Post Dane Wigington
OK, I'm convinced that Dane Wigington is a true whistle-blower, a non-sociopath, and a genuinely good person. He's a lot like Hitler actually, and I don't mean that in the way most people have been brainwashed to believe. I mean he is genuinely concerned, clearly focused on the common good, determined, brave, self-sacrificing, reasonable, and a man of integrity. Most whistle-blowers are like that. Most people don't know that Hitler was a whistle-blower, warning his people about the ruling elites and their desire to plunder and consume the German nation. Dane Wigington warns us all about the ruling elites and their desire to plunder and consume all nations. He asks not that we believe him, but that we do the research ourselves in order to learn the truth.

What's wrong with that? Only this — the ruling elite don't want us to know the truth, because then we will resist being plundered and consumed.

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, April 13, 2019, #192 ( Dane Wigington )
(duration 54:44)

Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:00 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Dane Wigington
Need to understand the gravity of our situation? Dane Wigington can give it to you. But it is not warm and fuzzy.

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, June 22, 2019, #202 ( Dane Wigington )

Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:39 am
Site Admin

Quote:
As a final note to head off anyone planning to take this study wildly out of context: Airplane contrails are not part of a secret government plot to control your behavior or the weather, or to sterilize the population. They never were. And yes, there’s actually research to back that up. -- source

Well there you go! It's all conspiracy theory, because there is "actual research to back that up."

Only the "actual research" is just polling selected people to see what they believe. Polling people's beliefs does not constitute relevant research on the question of chem-trails and geo-engineering.

My father flew in jet bombers during the early 60s, so I spent a lot of time as a boy looking up at high-flying jets wondering if any were my father's plane. I know what contrails look like, and today's chem-trails are totally different. I never saw anything like them as a boy. Even today, it often happens that I see some jets in the sky trailing normal short contrails like I always saw as a boy, while other jets leave horizon-to-horizon dripping plumes that don't quickly disappear at all. Chem-trails are not contrails, though this article would like us to believe that they are.

So here we have the argument from authority saying chem-trails are imaginary. We should be ashamed of ourselves and go home to watch TV all day. Only then will we see the error of our ways.

Effing sociopaths!

Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:50 am
Site Admin

Near the end of this video @ 42:55 (also here), Dane Wigington goes on a "rant", which he apologizes for. No apology necessary. This is one of the best rants I have ever heard. Dane is THE MAN.

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, August 31, 2019, #212 ( Dane Wigington )

Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:44 am
Site Admin

The Paul Revere of our times may very well be Dane Wigington.

Will we heed his warning?

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, September 30, 2023, # 425 ( Dane Wigington )
(duration 55:19)
Archived copy here.

I've read that in the very distant past, Mars was home to a high-tech human civilization. Somehow, they destroyed their eco-system and their atmosphere. Are we headed down the same path? Was the Martian civilization ruled by sociopaths, as our civilization is? Is this kind of planetary destruction the inevitable result of rule by sociopaths?

Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]