Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Vincent Reynouard 
Site Admin

Post Vincent Reynouard
I am shocked that I have not already placed Vincent Reynouard on the list of honored whistleblowers. He is perhaps the most brilliant of them all. I believe I have followed him for over a decade. His work is in French, a most inaccessible language for American and English speakers, so I haven't been able to share much of what I have learned from him. But I have tried. A search for "Reyounard" in this forum brings up over 100 posts. And yet only now do I realize my mistake.

So I am here to correct it.

I act like the sower, knowing that I will not reap. However, it doesn't matter, because for me, my reward will come after my physical death. What if I'm wrong? If no harvest comes, will I have wasted my life? No, because it will have been much more full and exciting than an ordinary existence. When, from my cell, I watch the people in the buildings across the street leave for work every morning, I say to myself, "Who is really free?" I do not know what they would say and what you would say; But in my eyes, I am free, unlike them. Free, because I chose my life.

I have often e-mailed Vincent to thank him for his blogs, which are exemplary. His logic is precise, his explanations are revelatory, and his talent as both a thinker and a wordsmith is sublime. To me, he is a living saint, a genuine and real living saint, surely the only one currently alive on the planet that I am aware of. What would he not sacrifice to bring us the truth? He has already sacrificed nearly everything except for the beating of his heart. He is a Frenchman currently being held in an English prison to be extradited to France where he will again be imprisoned, and for what heinous crime?

For telling the truth and exposing the lies used to control us all.

To the evil ruling sociopaths of this captive colony of humanity, Vincent Reynouard is the most dangerous man alive. He speaks truth to power, over and over again, despite the difficulties imposed on him by his persecutors. Speaking truth to power is something the ruling sociopaths cannot tolerate. All saints become targeted men by the forces of evil that reign over us. All honorable men need to unite and reverse the game by targeting the forces of evil that keep us down on our knees. All of humanity would benefit, with liberty and justice for all, most especially for the real saints we are blessed to have among us.

One of my friends has this signature on her e-mails:

“Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” - Robert Louis Stevenson

Vincent Reynouard is a living example of this sentiment. He plants seed of truth. What landscape will they create? I am hoping it will be one of enlightenment and liberation for humanity. Heaven knows we need it.

Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]