Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Michael Ruppert 

Post Re: Michael Ruppert
Quote:
The immediate problem is specific organized sociopaths ... not the generality of sociopathy

Glad your finally getting it Zook. All sociopathy is the problem. We need to identify it. People just can use this board as a platform on its psychology.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:37 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:
The immediate problem is specific organized sociopaths ... not the generality of sociopathy

Glad your finally getting it Zook. All sociopathy is the problem. We need to identify it. People just can use this board as a platform on its psychology.

Nope, not what I wrote.

I wrote that specific organized sociopaths are the problem. Talmudists. Zionists. Banksters. My argument is the exact opposite of what you imply I wrote, for the further meaning in what I wrote is that pursuing general sociopathy is a waste of time, indeed, a luxury of time that we don't have.

General sociopaths are everywhere and pose a different type of problem ... not the problem of FSD or the Talmudic pyramid that is pushing for it.

Pax Veritas

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:32 pm

Quote:
General sociopaths are everywhere and pose a different type of problem ... not the problem of FSD or the Talmudic pyramid that is pushing for it.

Interesting statement Zook.

General sociopaths are everywhere....

Not the problem of Talmudic that is pushing for it?

Thats an oxymoron. You and Andy have similar patterns when you try to discount sociopathy. Hmmm thats very interesting...

Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:47 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:

Interesting statement Zook.

General sociopaths are everywhere....

Not the problem of Talmudic that is pushing for it?

Thats an oxymoron. You and Andy have similar patterns when you try to discount sociopathy. Hmmm thats very interesting...

Poppycock.

Ir you can't see that the problem of general sociopathy ...is a different problem from the one that is pushing towards FSD (e.g. specific organized Talmudic sociopathy) ... then you ought to put your crayons down and wssh up for the afternoon cookies.

Pax

ps: Out of curiosity, do you endorse the Talmud? Careful how you answer that one ... I have 63 books waiting to be tabled in that meet Chico's criteria for sociopathy.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:29 pm

You really are just looking through your talmudic peep hole. Peeping tom? You don't see the same psychopaths running Islam? Christianity? Atheism? Get out of that box you call a brain zook. Get some fresh air...

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:49 pm

magamud wrote:
You really are just looking through your talmudic peep hole. Peeping tom? You don't see the same psychopaths running Islam? Christianity? Atheism? Get out of that box you call a brain zook. Get some fresh air...

I see psychopaths running every single one of the ethnoreligious capstones alluded to, yes. Even the Buddhists have the same crooked hierarchy.

But I don't see those other pyramids anywhere near the scale of the great Talmudic pyramid that is pushing for FSD. Indeed, I don't see any independence of the smaller pyramids from the great pyramid. Free clue: the central banking system extends into all those other ethnoreligious communities ... but it's executive officers are primarily Talmudists.

I don't envy your position, Mags. If Hindus had been controlling the great pyramid, I'd be nervous as all get-up, myself. But my nerves wouldn't stop me from taking the great Hindu banksters to task if that was required. My morality comes from much higher up than any mortal can preach.

Pax

Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:24 pm

Quote:
My morality comes from much higher up than any mortal can preach.

Zeig Zook....

Right above Talmud is Satanism Zookle. And guess what type of people hang out there?

Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:39 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Didn't cross your mind?? Hello? Lounging in la-la land again? FTR, you explicitly expressed that I might be finding Abby Martin guilty via guilt by association extension. How could it not have crossed your mind when you made an explicit expression of it?

I have to think like you, Zook, before this crazy train of thought can even be entertained. It doesn't cross my mind, at least not in its natural state. I have to put myself in your shoes and think like a sociopath. So excuse me if I don't consider that "my" mind.

UncleZook wrote:
Did you watch it yet?

Not yet. I will try to get to it.

UncleZook wrote:
The immediate problem is specific organized sociopaths ... not the generality of sociopathy...

That is true. Specific organized sociopaths will always be the immediate problem until sociopathy in general is addressed. And sociopathy in general cannot be addressed while specific organized sociopaths oppose that action. That is the conundrum.

I believe I have the solution to sociopathy in general (identify and disqualify), which must be ready to implement when it can be implemented, meaning when the current crop of ruling sociopaths is neutralized. So how does one go about removing the power and control held by the Sociopaths (the 1%), reforming the loyalties of the Minions (the 10%), and changing the direction of the Followers (the 80%)?

Thu May 01, 2014 4:12 am

magamud wrote:
Quote:
My morality comes from much higher up than any mortal can preach.

Zeig Zook....

Right above Talmud is Satanism Zookle. And guess what type of people hang out there?

I dunno ... you tell me. Your extended family members??

You still haven't answered regarding your opinion of the Talmud ... do you endorse it?

And what about Kol Nidre? Do you endorse free license to rape, pillage, and kill?

Pax

Thu May 01, 2014 5:09 am

UncleZook wrote:
Didn't cross your mind?? Hello? Lounging in la-la land again? FTR, you explicitly expressed that I might be finding Abby Martin guilty via guilt by association extension. How could it not have crossed your mind when you made an explicit expression of it?

I have to think like you, Zook, before this crazy train of thought can even be entertained. It doesn't cross my mind, at least not in its natural state. I have to put myself in your shoes and think like a sociopath. So excuse me if I don't consider that "my" mind.

To quote a person who thinks so much of himself that he's decided to grant mankind not one but two fundamental theories of mental evolution: the theory of sociopathy and the theory of uncertainty:
"Trying to dazzle us with a little fancy footwork to cover up your blunders?"

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Did you watch it yet?

Not yet. I will try to get to it.
UncleZook wrote:
The immediate problem is specific organized sociopaths ... not the generality of sociopathy...

That is true. Specific organized sociopaths will always be the immediate problem until sociopathy in general is addressed. And sociopathy in general cannot be addressed while specific organized sociopaths oppose that action. That is the conundrum.

Nope. That's mental gymnastics on the low beam. The immediate problem is specific organized sociopaths pushing for FSD and they have a specific identity: bankster Talmudists. Immediate problems must be addressed while there is still time to address them.

Btw, I didn't know that the Talmudist banksters opposed the study of sociopathy; but if you're insinuating - as per your tendency for ad hominem - that Andy and I are your specific organized sociopaths ... then brother, munch those carrots ... for your priorities are so screwed that you'd be better off being a rabbit.

Two sets of specific organized sociopaths, one real and one imagined ... one pursuing FSD, the other allegedly obstructing the study of sociopathy ... and Chico has chosen his priority. If the good folks still haven't clued in on Chico's limited hangout charter for United People. his priorities are a free pointer.

Quote:
I believe I have the solution to sociopathy in general (identify and disqualify), which must be ready to implement when it can be implemented, meaning when the current crop of ruling sociopaths is neutralized. So how does one go about removing the power and control held by the Sociopaths (the 1%), reforming the loyalties of the Minions (the 10%), and changing the direction of the Followers (the 80%)?

Identification is being done (e.g. the masterminds have already been identified as the Talmudists that control the great bankster pyramid) ... at the same time, this identification is being actively resisted by Chico and Mags.

Disqualification will arrive when critical mass of awareness takes over and the good folks have had enough of the false flags; the Sodom and Gomorrahization of their environments; etc. ... and become tired of having teh Rothschild virtual estate, Israel, dictate US policy.

Pax

Thu May 01, 2014 5:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next