Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Michael Ruppert 
Site Admin

Post Michael Ruppert
Real researchers become whistleblowers. At least, the ones with empathy do. Michael Ruppert may have been the classic example of that.

Supposedly, he committed suicide three days ago. I find that hard to believe. Standard operating procedure for the ruling sociopaths is to kill the opposition in a way that doesn't arise suspicions. Suicide is the typical cover, or an accident, or "natural causes".

I believe my first exposure to Michael Ruppert was this video:

James Mills wrote The Underground Empire, which confirms the enormous depth of the corruption that Michael Ruppert referred to in the above video.

Michael Ruppert was also an early whistleblower of 9/11. Note that he had his critics as well.

Mike Ruppert - The Truth And Lies Of 911

Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:51 am

Post Re: Michael Ruppert
Real researchers become whistleblowers. At least, the ones with empathy do. Michael Ruppert may have been the classic example of that.

Real truthseekers become tubablowers. At least, the ones with empathy do. The ones without, either mechanistic nonempaths or sociopathic vampires, are false flag operators ... Chico may be a classic example of that. That's not character assassination, good folks .. that's condensing the evidence against Chico to fit into one line.

Quote:
Supposedly, he committed suicide three days ago. I find that hard to believe. Standard operating procedure for the ruling sociopaths is to kill the opposition in a way that doesn't arise suspicions. Suicide is the typical cover, or an accident, or "natural causes".

Gary Webb was a genuine whistleblower. His association with Ruppert likely led to his demise. Rense's article that Chico links here contains additional part of the preponderance against Ruppert. Peak oil is a scam. Ruppert was pied piping 9/11 truths away from the forensic evidence and Israeli fingerprints. With all the red flags against Ruppert blowing in gale force winds, why does Chico still entertain the notion that Ruppert is a classic example of a whistleblower?

To understand that, we must understand Chico's mission. 50/50 mix of facts and fictions. Indeed, if you look at the list of whistlebowers that Chico has endorsed here on this forum ... 90% of them are working under cloak for the Zionist-led bankster empire.

So in a way, I guess Ruppert is a classic example of Chico-type whistleblowers. But that type is a definitive example of rabbits munching carrots on the bankster briar patch.

Ruppert is a classic example of the putative bait-and-switcher ... a 50/50 mixer of facts and fictions. Chico, true to form, attempts to keep the uninformed guessing about Ruppert ... when he could have quickly closed the case on Ruppert by not engaging the duplicitous task of promoting Ruppert and then casting suspicion with Rense's article.

I won't speculate on the suicide. Michael Ruppert's track record explains who is.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:17 pm
Site Admin

Let's let Zook tear into Abby Martin, too. This will be fun to watch, since Abby works for the media and was a friend of Michael Ruppert. That's "guilt by association" in Zook's book, and we all know there's no repeal for that condemnation!

Unless, of course, there are special mitigating circumstances, like some shapely curves and that great posture!

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:47 am

Im sure Zook will jump and down, twist and shout that I follow the RT machine and controlled opposition. Zook does not have a clue what I believe because he can never track it in the first place. I sense there are just to many variables for Zook to juggle and he can't imagine someone could synthesize all this information and have what appears to be on the surface contrary positions. Let me give you a clue Zook and what Chico has been saying since this board started. We are dealing with partial information, we are in the Dark? You really only have your Moral compass to follow. Thats why liberty is spoke of so much. If you cannot track liberty your not going to know how to track the Tryanny which is where sociopaths come from.

If we do not replace liberty as our priority, people will continue to fall and believe the Con of psychopaths.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:26 pm

Let's let Zook tear into Abby Martin, too. This will be fun to watch, since Abby works for the media and was a friend of Michael Ruppert. That's "guilt by association" in Zook's book, and we all know there's no repeal for that condemnation!

Unless, of course, there are special mitigating circumstances, like some shapely curves and that great posture!

Nice bait and switch, Chico. Redirect to Abby Martin when the topic is Ruppert and the evidence of his complicity with the Zionist banksters. I don't know squat about Abby Martin ... but on first impression, the video doesn't acquit her all that well.

As for Ruppert, not only was he a Peak Oil scammer, but also a population reductionist (as per Agenda 21).

http://www.apfn.net/messageboard/04-10- ... gi.17.html

beingExcerpt
"Though the "Peak Oil" scam currently being peddled by Mike Ruppert and others has absolutely no validity in global terms, it does make sense if viewed as deliberate Wall Street propaganda. The world as a whole has massive oil reserves on tap, with more continuing to flow from up from the earth's mantle, but American oil reserves cannot at present meet American demand, due primarily to a lack of investment in new domestic oil drilling and production infrastructure. Thus when Ruppert and others claim "The world is running out of oil", the accurate underlying truth of the matter is that "America alone is running out of oil".

The same holds true for the parallel propaganda claim that "World oil production had peaked, and can no longer keep pace with global energy requirements". In reality world oil production as a whole has not peaked, but the world as a whole is no longer prepared to provide America with one out of every two gallons of gasoline it refines every day of every year, especially not on the strength of worthless Federal Reserve promissory notes. Therefore this particular piece of 'Peak Oil' propaganda can be interpreted as meaning, "The world is no longer prepared to keep pace with, or provide, America's excessive energy requirements."..

Note too, that Dave has exposed Ruppert's bent towards eugenics. Ruppert embraces the notion of population reduction, but he just doesn't want to state publicly exactly how that 'goal' ought to be accomplished. Now what other group do we know about that is equally interested in population reduction and eugenics?

Finally, Dave has also nailed down the brainwashing inculcation by our covert manipulators of the passive acceptance of death as mundane. With kids, it's video games and movies. With adults, it's movies and TV; the promotion of a 'dog eat dog' mentality and 'survival of the fittest' as clearly promoted in all those TV brainwahing programs about Survival, the Weakest Link, Extreme This, Extreme That, Divorce Court, etc. The manipulation couldn't be more obvious. Why don't more people recognize it?... Ken]
end

Read the article in its entirety. Ruppert promotes the Islamic terrorist threat angle ... a threta that is patently false. Islamic fundamentalism is a bogeyman created by the bankster empire to create division for ongoing conquest. There is no genuine Islamic threat unless and until the West organizes it, finances it, and engages it. Any truthseeker worth their salt understands that reality very early on. Ruppert in promoting the Islamic threat is munching the carrots of the Zionist-led bankster empire.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:06 pm

Your garbage is just ridiculous Zook.

According to your link we should just throw Rupperts testimony of the CIA drug war down the fricken toilet because he was a groomed a "Peak Oil" disinfo agent. What type of minimalist, simplistic rationale is that? Perhaps Ruppert is being used, so we have to be objective and discern what good information he has!!!! Is this to hard?

No one knows what the Oil quantity is, no one knows where it comes from! But the real underlying issues is, OIL is destroying our planet through industrialization! Which Ruppert mentions emphatically before he DIES!

So instead of following the fake standard of is there enough oil, a MORAL person would say we need to stop the OIL industry. SO maybe Ruppert fell for the scam as other implanted whistleblowers have in the past and WILL CONTINUE to happen in the future. Making QUICK assumptions in this CO INTELPRO landscape is so fracking foolish it makes my head spin. Your doing childs play! You are the one falling for the carrot you muchkin....

So Ruppert going down the AGENDA 21 narrative would make sense if he believed in PEAK OIL. BUT WE KNOW THATS ABSURD! And if he is a MORAL man he would just need some reasoning placed upon him to direct him the right way you dimwit! And if he did not we would know, perhaps he's just and EGOMANIAC, or its Vanity, or something more sublime in his compartmentalization. For at least side on some god damn basic human error not an intentional psychopath you SOPHIST!

Aslo you are linking to David Mcgowan work. Who is a very smart dude and goes down deep in the Rabbit Hole, but to say this guy is infallible is RIDICULOUS! And lo and behold, judging other researchers or thinking you got yourself a Full Co intelpro is gargantually ridiculous. If you don't try to reason with this narrative what type of compassion does that show? If you can't show empathy for reason you are just creating more DIVISION. More infighting you nincompoop.

So you do none of this extrapolation! You just railroad your Judge, jury and executioner down this BOARDS THROAT and Shit on CHICO and mine Character you moronic slavish, lazy ass, quasi psudo intellectual. Total garbage. FLushhhhhh...

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:34 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Nice bait and switch, Chico. Redirect to Abby Martin when the topic is Ruppert and the evidence of his complicity with the Zionist banksters.

Are you some kind of an idiot, Zook? There is no "bait and switch". Abby Martin is reporting on Michael Ruppert, the subject of this thread. You're the one that introduces "complicity with the Zionist banksters" whenever a whistleblower comes up for discussion. It never occurs to you that said whistleblower may have fallen, to some varying degree, for the 9/11 scam, or the energy scam, or the foreign policy scam, or the financial scam, or any number of other scams permeating the sociopath-controlled Matrix we live in.

UncleZook wrote:
As for Ruppert, not only was he a Peak Oil scammer, but also a population reductionist (as per Agenda 21).

You are so dense, Zook, that I may have to start calling you Mr. BlackHole.

Peak Oil is inherently correct. The oil supply, like everything else on this planet, is limited. Human population is growing exponentially. At some point, demand exceeds supply. I'm all for population controls and energy controls. What I'm against is having sociopaths determining those controls. Normal humans with empathy can control things fairly and wisely for the common good. Sociopaths cannot!

The problem is clear -- it's sociopaths.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:47 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Nice bait and switch, Chico. Redirect to Abby Martin when the topic is Ruppert and the evidence of his complicity with the Zionist banksters.

Are you some kind of an idiot, Zook? There is no "bait and switch". Abby Martin is reporting on Michael Ruppert, the subject of this thread. You're the one that introduces "complicity with the Zionist banksters" whenever a whistleblower comes up for discussion. It never occurs to you that said whistleblower may have fallen, to some varying degree, for the 9/11 scam, or the energy scam, or the foreign policy scam, or the financial scam, or any number of other scams permeating the sociopath-controlled Matrix we live in.

If I'm an idiot, then you're a genius, Chico. Reality check: you involved Abby Martin not as a reporter here but as a potential guilt by association candidate. That's baiting and switiching from the guilt of Ruppert to the potential guilt of Abby Martin.

As for Ruppert, he's a Talmud empire mole.

Here's another link that has an opinion on his gatekeeping:
http://kennysideshow.blogspot.ca/2014/0 ... ppert.html

beginExcerpt
4DollyMadison

Mike Ruppert – I go back with him to the days when I subscribed to his mailed-out newsletter, “From The Wilderness” over a decade ago. Finally, I realized he was a double agent – pretended to be a researcher for the truth movement, but covered up key information for the people he really worked for, and your guess is as good as mine on that one. His ‘peak oil’ theory received a lot of coverage, but now we know that good science has totally debunked it. Ruppert only told ‘part’ of the 911 story, and those ‘other guys’ he didn’t want to talk about are still dancing on the top of a van somewhere.

He tried to muscle in on the late Gary Webb’s exposure of CIA drug dealing, and later called people “Internet trailer park trash” who challenged the official verdict that Webb committed suicide – the way Webb’s body was found (check details) and the ‘shoot yourself twice theory’ made suicide a total impossibility, by the way. Webb himself had this to say about Ruppert before he was murdered:

”Mike is a real conundrum. I think he’s a sincere guy, concerned about the right things, and he was quite supportive of my efforts to expose the interplay between the CIA and drug traffickers. But he’s also written stories expounding a theory about the genesis of my Mercury News series that were, quite frankly, ridiculous.”

Ruppert left the USA for a few years (South America), and returned to relaunch his ‘career’, which has puttering along ever since. Plus he was in the middle of several lawsuits as he started suing people for slander who were writing about his antics and the now well-known way he has tried to divide the 911 Truth Movement, and vilify various individuals.

Well, maybe Ruppert had health problems, but maybe he had conscience problems also. He was getting older.

Condolences to friends and family.
end

Ruppert is a 50/50 mixer charged with the duty of steering blame away from the Talmudic empire.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

You are so dense, Zook, that I may have to start calling you Mr. BlackHole.

Peak Oil is inherently correct. The oil supply, like everything else on this planet, is limited. Human population is growing exponentially. At some point, demand exceeds supply. I'm all for population controls and energy controls. What I'm against is having sociopaths determining those controls. Normal humans with empathy can control things fairly and wisely for the common good. Sociopaths cannot!

The problem is clear -- it's sociopaths.

Another bait and switch, Chico. Everyone knows that finite resources have expiry dates. But Peak Oil is not a scam because some day we will run out of oil (and the byproduct, plastics) ... that's a givens. Nay, Peak Oil is a scam because Tesla discovered a clean energy alternative (e.g. electrostatic energy) that completely eliminates the need for oil. As for plastics, Tesla energy would be able to synthesize the stuff from raw materials as opposed to extracting the stuff as a byproduct of oil. The debate then shifts to Tesla energy ...is it fact or is it fiction? Well, next time you get an electrostatic shock from handling a doorknob or something, you'll have your answer. Besides free energy machines are already secretly being used by people sophisticated enough to invent them.

The energy of the ether is the cleanest source there is ... but the oil barons would lose their cash cow because nothing free ever holds profit for the supplier. So they invented the Peak Oil scam and purchased scammers here and there to promote it. End of story.

But for those that want to belabor the story, no one really knows how much oil there really is ... for that matter, the origins of oil (this was briefly alluded to in another post).

Ruppert has provided so much gatekeeping on so many topics ... that it's a joke when someone suggests that he's a victim of the disinformation matrix. No. He was an active contributor to it.

Pax

ps: Here's a youtube interview with Ruppert unplugged. Note at the 22:00 mark how he completely ignores Tesla energy and points to solar and wind technologies as the only clean fuels. From a cash cow point of view, he's right. The Talmudic empire shares this view, but then again, it owns all the cash cows.

Look for all the deceptions in the video and see if you can't spot them.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:17 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Reality check: you involved Abby Martin not as a reporter here but as a potential guilt by association candidate. That's baiting and switiching from the guilt of Ruppert to the potential guilt of Abby Martin.

That's the way a sociopath like yourself thinks, Zook. Such a thought never crossed my mind, and I am still in awe of it, as "guilt by association" doesn't have any certainty in my mind like it does in yours.

UncleZook wrote:

You're welcome to think that. He may be, but I doubt it. You, on the other hand, are certain of it. To you, he's guilty until proven innocent. To me, he's innocent until proven guilty. And your "proof" is conjecture at best, based on "opinions". Sorry, but an idea does not gain truth as it gains consensus.

UncleZook wrote:
The energy of the ether is the cleanest source there is ... but the oil barons would lose their cash cow because nothing free ever holds profit for the supplier. So they invented the Peak Oil scam and purchased scammers here and there to promote it. End of story.

Cool story, bro. Now let's fix your priorities. The problem is not the scammers they hire or the propaganda they weave. The problem is "them", the sociopaths who become the oil barons, the Zionists, the banksters, the Talmudists, the politicians, and the criminals.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:56 am

UncleZook wrote:
Reality check: you involved Abby Martin not as a reporter here but as a potential guilt by association candidate. That's baiting and switiching from the guilt of Ruppert to the potential guilt of Abby Martin.

That's the way a sociopath like yourself thinks, Zook. Such a thought never crossed my mind, and I am still in awe of it, as "guilt by association" doesn't have any certainty in my mind like it does in yours.

Didn't cross your mind?? Hello? Lounging in la-la land again? FTR, you explicitly expressed that I might be finding Abby Martin guilty via guilt by association extension. How could it not have crossed your mind when you made an explicit expression of it?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

You're welcome to think that. He may be, but I doubt it. You, on the other hand, are certain of it. To you, he's guilty until proven innocent. To me, he's innocent until proven guilty. And your "proof" is conjecture at best, based on "opinions". Sorry, but an idea does not gain truth as it gains consensus.

I've backed it up already ... and I can back it up further by analyzing the youtube documentary "Collapse" and pointing out the many deceptions undertaken by Ruppert in that interview. Did you watch it yet? Minimal conjecture required.

FWIW, Ruppert was always stooging for the empire. For example, his grandstanding confrontation with Deutsch was done in November 1996 ... three months after Gary Webb exposed CIA involvement in August of 1996 in his series Dark Alliances. Webb was murdered for his genuine research. Ruppert was sent in to commandeer the material (like a Julian Assange) and steer it into a cul-de-sac of diminishing focus.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Cool story, bro. Now let's fix your priorities. The problem is not the scammers they hire or the propaganda they weave. The problem is "them", the sociopaths who become the oil barons, the Zionists, the banksters, the Talmudists, the politicians, and the criminals.

The immediate problem is specific organized sociopaths ... not the generality of sociopathy (which is a problem of a different type and duration).

Pax

Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next