Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Dave Hodges 
Site Admin

Post Dave Hodges
I have followed Dave Hodges for a couple of years now, and I have found him quite credible. His latest revelation, coming out of the closet so to speak, confirms to me that he is a genuine truth-seeker. He has some important pieces to the puzzle, pieces that corroborate the revelations of other whistleblowers. He also corroborates the critical role that sociopathy plays in this nightmare, this insanity, that we are all living, all while programmed to believe it is "normal".

Quote:
Yes, the super elite on this planet have decided to withhold most technological advances from the people so that we can continue to play out the old worn out game of one side going to war with the other, etc. etc. It is all about control, manipulation and mass murder and I am sick of it. I understand why whistleblowers do what they do because they get so disgusted that they cannot take it anymore. I understand it because I am about to engage in it for the same reasons. -- source

This is not BS like the sociopathic Zook enjoys drowning us in. Dave's voice is the voice of compassion, empathy, concern, hope, brotherhood, equality, and liberty. He is genuine, not fake. We should listen to him and add his message to the growing mountain of evidence that organized sociopaths are playing humanity with absolute impunity and disrespect, all for their own personal benefit. There is great evil in the world, and its source is in the minds of deviant men and women known as sociopaths. If we don't expose them and come up with a system to manage them, they will bleed us to the point of abject misery and possibly annihilation.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Post Re: Dave Hodges
I have followed Dave Hodges for a couple of years now, and I have found him quite credible. His latest revelation, coming out of the closet so to speak, confirms to me that he is a genuine truth-seeker. He has some important pieces to the puzzle, pieces that corroborate the revelations of other whistleblowers. He also corroborates the critical role that sociopathy plays in this nightmare, this insanity, that we are all living, all while programmed to believe it is "normal".

Quote:
Yes, the super elite on this planet have decided to withhold most technological advances from the people so that we can continue to play out the old worn out game of one side going to war with the other, etc. etc. It is all about control, manipulation and mass murder and I am sick of it. I understand why whistleblowers do what they do because they get so disgusted that they cannot take it anymore. I understand it because I am about to engage in it for the same reasons. -- source

This is not BS like the sociopathic Zook enjoys drowning us in. Dave's voice is the voice of compassion, empathy, concern, hope, brotherhood, equality, and liberty. He is genuine, not fake. We should listen to him and add his message to the growing mountain of evidence that organized sociopaths are playing humanity with absolute impunity and disrespect, all for their own personal benefit. There is great evil in the world, and its source is in the minds of deviant men and women known as sociopaths. If we don't expose them and come up with a system to manage them, they will bleed us to the point of abject misery and possibly annihilation.

Without giving me a chance to evaluate Dave Hodge or the extraordinary material he has revealed, Chico attempts another gaslight.

Par for the course. It's a broken record now.

I'm confident that the good folks still reading this forum will understand Chico as he deserves to be understood. We'll leave it at that.

Pax

ps: Yes, it looks more and more like military-industrial interests not only tracked the plane and knew about its whereabouts for about 7 hours or so after the last communication... but they may also have shot it down, as part of a psychological operations on the populations of the world. For what purpose? My best guess ... perhaps to resurrect flagging interest in the Islamic Terrorists vs The West clash of civilizations model that was extensively promulgated in the aftermath of 9/11/2001. The longer they can draw out the mystery, the more psychosis they can manufacture. And while the people are fixated on the mystery, the banksters can implement their preplanned agenda in Crimea, for example. Psychosis and Chaos before a New World Order. As it were.

ps2: My thoughts are with the innocents aboard the plane. My prayers? With the good karmic energy of the Universe.

ps3: I remain agnostic about stuff I can't prove, so Dave Hodge's material remains intriguing to me even if I'm not totally convinced ... and indeed, have been extra vigilant ever since the sociopaths Ryan and Cassidy had led me astray a few years ago with their collection of phony whistleblowers. I reserve the right to be skeptical without having accusations of sociopath and gatekeeper hurled at me. And I'm confident the fair-minded people still reading this forum will grant me that right.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]