Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Karen Hudes 
Site Admin

Post Karen Hudes
A former attorney and senior counsel working for the World Bank for 20 years, Karen Hudes is a rare financial insider turned whistle-blower who confirms the unbelievable information that so many other whistle-blowers brought forth to unremitting ridicule. This woman appears to be someone to be taken very seriously. I first posted about her here, but I think she merits her own thread in the whistle-blowers section of United People.

And Karen Hudes outlines the connection to the Jesuits.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:55 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Karen Hudes

An opposing view from Joel Skousen on the credibility of Karen Hudes is here. I don't find Skousen very credible because of his certainty. He apparently thinks he is uniquely placed to properly determine what is true and false. I am reminded of Zook, so I naturally question Skousen's assessment and see lots of problems there.

Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:41 pm

I don't find these people credible at all. Why? The system is meant to collapse and these people are just volunteering for the agenda. (Albeit some of these whistleblowers are given the detailed narrative of freedom, interesting as it may, it is a trap in the end.)
This is what I'm talking about with one step ahead. "They" would never give us this "liberty" option unless they were ready to absorb its energy and direction. So, its a double think, they are bringing awareness which give the illusion of more freedom, but that is the Con. When in reality we are getting more controlled and enslaved.

If but these "liberty" or "truth seekers" would just have this thought in their extrapolation they could accomplish much. This is definitely not the case, as fame, money, power compromise their views in the name of Certainty!

Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:52 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I don't find these people credible at all.

I agree, there are plenty of holes in their credibility. I think the reason is that there are plenty of holes in their models of the truth. Like all of us, they only hold pieces of the puzzle and are guessing at what the big picture looks like. Based on the pieces they hold, they become a bit too certain about what the entire puzzle would show if only they had all the pieces.

magamud wrote:
If but these "liberty" or "truth seekers" would just have this thought in their extrapolation they could accomplish much. This is definitely not the case, as fame, money, power compromise their views in the name of Certainty!

Exactly. Ego, too. We are all at risk of being ensnared in this trap. In fact, we are all ensnared in that trap already, but in varying degrees. That is the mind control and brainwashing that I am often speaking of. The Matrix has us, all of us.

Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]