Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Bradley Manning 
Site Admin

Post Bradley Manning
I tend to pay a lot of attention to whistle-blowers that are killed for speaking out. I think it's appropriate to also pay close attention to those that are severely persecuted. Bradley Manning would be one of those.

Bradley Manning is the source of much of the material Wikileaks released to the world. The government and those under its influence consider him a traitor. I believe this is similar to a criminal condemning an eye-witness for exposing his crimes.

Much has been written in this forum about Manning, and a simple search on his name will bring up those posts.

In the meantime, here is an article satirizing the hypocrisy of the military judicial system that will be deciding justice for Bradley Manning. Satire is one of the safer ways to criticize tyranny, and that's the current situation.

Quote:
For as our recent history clearly shows, the operators of our War Machine always adhere strictly and consistently to the highest and most noble principles, applying them to all equally, the great and the low, without fear or favor, or the slightest hypocrisy.

So Bradley Manning has nothing to worry about!

Right?

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Post Re: Bradley Manning
I cant even keep up with all the criminalization of whistle blowers. The very acknowledgement of this wisdom to restrain Tyrants is being renditioned under National Security. Its being imprisoned, stuck into solitarily confinement and constantly discredited.

Thanks for keeping me up to date...

Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:06 am

Wikileaks is a demonstrable, demonstrated fraud ... a psychological operation as big as the Pentagon Papers once was (which covered the tracks for the industrial complex as it sought to recede from the designed business venture and abject military mess that was Vietnam).

But was it always a fraud, even at the beginning when Bradley Manning purportedly took top secret material off military premises?

Most intelligent processes would surmise, yes. At best, Manning was an unwitting patsy that was manouevred into position to be the fall guy. At worst, he is complicit. In either case, there is not enough available evidence to measure Manning or his role. That Chico - who thrives on the uncertainty principle - goes whole hog in declaring Manning's innocence and victimhood, in the absence of any greater proof than what is sparsely available; and refuses to budge on Assange's guilt and perpetratorship, in the presence of overwhelming preponderance ... is quite telling.

Wikileaks formed in 2006:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiLeaks

Manning starts downloading files in 2009
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ju ... -wikileaks

beginExcerpt
Between November 2009 and May 2010 Manning downloaded massive files, stored in secure US intelligence databases, from his computer at an army operating base in Iraq, where he was working as an intelligence analyst. He then transmitted the files to an encrypted whistleblower channel set up by WikiLeaks. But prosecutors did not accept the pleas and the case proceeded to court martial.

In the course of pre-trial hearings, military prosecutors have outlined the basic skeleton of their case against Manning. They have indicated that they would seek to show that Osama bin Laden personally instructed an aide to download elements of WikiLeaks, including the Afghan war logs, on to digital storage devices so that he could read them.

Manning's trial, which is slated to last three months, opens against a backdrop of mounting unease about the increasingly aggressive stance the US government is taking against official leakers. The Obama administration has launched six prosecutions under the Espionage Act, twice as many as all previous presidencies combined, of which only Manning's has gone to trial.
end

The disservice to truth that Chico and his remaining minions - or sole remaining minion - here at Fragmented People do, is immeasurable. They pick and choose unverified truths from the propaganda matrix and apply the label gun liberally like store clerks in a clearing house.

"Let's take 20% off this item today. Okay, we'll go with 50% off on the veracity of Assange and give the sheeple a real bargain."

The establishment throws up Manning as a traitor. The store clerks understand that antiEstablishment fashion is in vogue. They tag it. The sale is made. Nevermind the possibility/probability that the item may have been manufactured with witting and unwitting ingredients manouevred into place.

Pax

ps: If Manning is true, then that makes Assange and Wikileaks that much more false, for they betrayed a truth warrior for their own necks, in the best case. In the worst case, the whole Wikileaks saga has been manufactured bottom to top, and Manning is playing his part wittingly. Who really knows the quantum field between the two scenarios enough to jump? Not me. I require a greater degree of certainty than Chico's apparent threshold. Always have.

ps2: Wikileaks was already in place in 2006, well ahead of Manning. So the flytrap was waiting to catch a fly. As it were.

ps3: There is still no way to judge the integrity of Manning ... but don't let gatekeepers at Frag Peeps (or utter morons, take your pick) hear you say that. It'll trigger their anti-truthcraft batteries.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:49 am

Quote:
Wikileaks is a demonstrable, demonstrated fraud

My god man do you see your drama? This is not binary either. Look at the Pie.

Quote:
Pentagon Papers

Thats a good analogy. Heres another one where the Octopus gave up a piece, but what is that piece they gave up? It has value and is part of extrapolation. Ended the Vietnam War? Identified sociopathic centralized power in the Military as very bad. But it also covered the tracks for war profiteers, more specifically the flesh and drug trade, with psy ops to boot. Money laundering, murder, intrigue etc... But you got something. More awareness on Tyranny which cultivates Liberty. Freedom?

Quote:
At best, Manning was an unwitting patsy

This would be the best he could do and evidence of an act of Liberty. You gloss right over this, not identifying imho what is a breath of life.

Quote:
there is not enough available evidence to measure Manning or his role

Completely wrong assumption and your undoing.

Quote:
is quite telling.

Yes indeedy.

Quote:
The disservice to truth that Chico and his remaining minions

Now check out your rant on righteousness. Criticism tells of character Zook.

Quote:
They pick and choose unverified truths from the propaganda matrix and apply the label gun liberally like store clerks in a clearing house.

You are projecting the very thing you do, so as people wont know who you are.

Quote:
Pax

You are not identifying any acts of liberty Zook. Why would that be? Recognizing this is the first part in growing an idea. The second is finding it fire wood less oil for a lamp.

Quote:
ps1:If Manning is true,

PS1: Manny and Wikieaks are autonomous to each other. If he is about liberty, Wikileaks will just try and co opt the narrative. Your making an over grossly assumption with association.
Quote:
Who really knows the quantum field

Your such a dramatist. You are projecting a mystery, to mask your incompetent reasoning skills.

Quote:
ps2:Wikileaks was already in place in 2006, well ahead of Manning. So the flytrap was waiting to catch a fly. As it were.

PS2: Duh... When we are Free is when they react off us. Liberty is an action that creates freedom. More of this will cause them to try and catch us.

Quote:
ps3: There is still no way to judge the integrity of Manning

PS3: Still trying to use repetition to make it so Zook?

Mannings integrity lies in recognizing the act of Liberty. Which you show no signs of seeing. So you come running in here, stumbling all over yourself, actig like a fool. Slow down and listen to what I am saying. What this board is saying.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:19 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Wikileaks is a demonstrable, demonstrated fraud ...

In either case, there is not enough available evidence to measure Manning or his role.

Cognitive dissonance is the act of supporting two conflicting beliefs simultaneously. You are certain Wikileaks is a complete fraud, along with Assange, but you are uncertain about Manning and claim he cannot be determined.

In fact, none of it can be determined with certainty. All of it could be complete fiction, or complete truth, or any proportion in between, a creation of the tightly controlled media, who deliver "news" like Hollywood delivers "dreams".

For example:

UncleZook wrote:
beginExcerpt
Between November 2009 and May 2010 Manning downloaded massive files...

In the course of pre-trial hearings, military prosecutors have outlined the basic skeleton of their case against Manning. They have indicated that they would seek to show that Osama bin Laden personally instructed an aide to download elements of WikiLeaks, including the Afghan war logs, on to digital storage devices so that he could read them.
end

There is good evidence (1 2 3 4 5) that Bin Laden died in 2001 of illness. He was in bad health with kidney failure and another illness whose name escapes me. So the Wikileaks and Bin Laden timelines don't even overlap, and the prosecution's case against Manning rests on a fiction. Where is your vaunted discernment upon which all of your unerring truth depends?

UncleZook wrote:
The disservice to truth that Chico and his remaining minions - or sole remaining minion - here at Fragmented People do, is immeasurable. They pick and choose unverified truths from the propaganda matrix and apply the label gun liberally like store clerks in a clearing house.

Unlike you, we freely admit that we don't have the truth. We are searching for it. You, on the other hand, are imposing truth, insisting that you have it and we must accept your truth or be dismissed.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: If Manning is true, then that makes Assange and Wikileaks that much more false

Your binary "if then" logic is truly pathetic, especially after lecturing me on uncertainty.

Busted again, Zook. Like I said, you just don't know when to quit.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:04 pm
Site Admin

More than six years have passed since I wrote the prior post in this thread, and it is now more than clear how wrong Zook was about both Bradley Manning and Julian Assange. It certainly appears that Zook was working for the enemy and deliberately sabotaging the truth at every opportunity. Zook is now long gone (after a thorough discrediting), this forum has been censored into obscurity and silence, and I carry on anyway in the pursuit of truth regardless of the reward (or punishment). What a journey it has been for me. In those intervening six years, I learned about the Holocaust Lie, the real truth about Hitler, and the deceit of the Jewish religion. These are critical truths that I would never have been able to learn about on Bill Ryan's Project Avalon forum, as no one is allowed to go down these particular rabbit holes. As a willing gatekeeper for the ruling sociopaths, Bill Ryan would never allow it. He is a foul sociopath, deceiving so many and living off of their grateful donations, like the good parasite that sociopaths tend to be. Thank goodness he banned me from Avalon for pointing out the pervasive and clandestine censorship that was happening there. What seemed like a heavy blow in 2011 is now an obvious good fortune for me, as it allowed me to understand the substance and origin of the Matrix of deception that humans call "reality" in this planetary insane asylum run by the most morally insane humans that exist.

What a trip down Memory Lane. Almost no one will be able to appreciate what I am talking about here, but it doesn't really matter to the rest of the world. It is my lesson, my comprehension of the evil in the world, my disappointment in the failings of humanity, my sorrow at our wasted potential, my distaste for the ruling sociopaths, and my joy of having learned the ugly truth.

Who would have imagined? Certainly not me.

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]