Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Susan Lindauer 
Site Admin

Post Susan Lindauer
One of the common arguments thrown at 9/11 truthers after 9/11 was, "If it's such a big conspiracy, why doesn't someone on the inside spill the beans?"

Susan Lindauer can tell you why. She tried.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:53 am

Post Re: Susan Lindauer
Until Bureaucracy can be seen as a defensive system for fascism we will continue to fight an uphill battle. Until Compartmentalization can be seen as an asset for manipulation we will always be taking two steps back. To big to fail?

Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:46 pm
Site Admin

Excellent points, Magamud! You have just succinctly described why both the display government (the window dressing shown to the public) and the shadow government (the secret agencies and their secret rulers) are so dangerous.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Well if Bette Midler says it was an inside job, who could argue with that?
I mean do you really think she would jeopardize her flailing career to whistleblow?
Amy Goodman turned her down for NPR, bitch said no to Bette being on her mind-numbing Zionist psy-op program.
And you wonder why i quit. :jest:

Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:41 am
Site Admin

Well if Bette Midler says it was an inside job, who could argue with that?

How about anyone with a valid argument?

I mean do you really think she would jeopardize her flailing career to whistleblow?

The safe and secure career choice is to go along with the program. That's why whistle-blowers are so rare.

And you wonder why i quit. :jest:

What did you quit?

Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:47 pm
Site Admin

Susan Lindauer's revelations are just incredible, when you listen carefully and think about the real meaning behind her explanations. Even she doesn't have all the puzzle pieces, as she keeps saying "We did this to ourselves", when she should be saying "The sociopaths did this to us non-sociopaths." Even so, the puzzle pieces she holds are numerous and very important. Every time I listen to her, I see a little deeper into the conspiracy.

This time through I saw how the criminal masterminds behind 9/11 set up their own opportunities for plausible deniability by demanding Iraq give them any "actionable intelligence" they had or it would be war. Of course, they knew Iraq didn't have any intelligence to give them, as the criminal masterminds behind 9/11 were the true planners of 9/11, not Iraq. But, if Iraq should happen to stumble upon any applicable intelligence and report it, the criminal masterminds then had a communications channel to gauge how much of their 9/11 plan had leaked outside of their inner circle. Brilliant, isn't it? Plus, they can claim after 9/11 that they did everything possible to learn about the conspiracy by pointing to these efforts.

Here is part 1 of 8 video segments:

Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:55 am
Site Admin

What is driving U.S. foreign policy?

Susan Lindauer sums it up in one word (at around 26:00).

And what she really means is "sociopaths".

Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:38 am

Great message there Chic, well conceptualized, to the point and efficient. And this "message" can be analogous to a circuit in how people process what our enemy is.

Its absolutely sociopathy. Its the reptilian brain gone wild and co opting our environment. And like any good parasite it hides its infiltration and profits more on its invisibility. If people really knew its consequences they would not be acquiescing or acting like it does not exist.

Acting is more the state of our culture now. And like actors they follow a script.

Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]