Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Jordan Maxwell 
Site Admin

Post Jordan Maxwell
A long time ago, I heard Jordan Maxwell say, "Everything you think you know is wrong."

When I first heard him say this, I thought he was exaggerating. In retrospect, I think he should have said, "Nearly everything you think you know is wrong." But it could be that Jordan was more correct than I realized at that time. The one thing I know for sure now that is not wrong is that we live in a world of deception. In such a world, it is inevitable that nearly everything you think you know is wrong. And most likely, when you express this idea to others, you would say exactly what Jordan Maxwell said.

Jordan Maxwell died two years ago at age 82. While I think he was not correct about some things, I think he was correct about more things than most of us. He certainly taught me a lot, especially that one important concept, "Everything I think I know is wrong." I've been working hard to correct that ever since. Thank you, Jordan.

Jordan Maxwell - These Two Laws Govern the ENTIRE World: The Law of the Land & The Law of the Sea
(duration 34:58)

Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]