Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Chip Tatum 

Post Re: Chip Tatum
Quote:
The exposure would be much worse for Poppy Bush if Chip was taken out.

Not a chance. They would throw it in the memory hole, character assassinate and no one would ever know. They don't care if people get pissed, just more fuel to have a police state and in the end more fuel for civil war. He or anyone is allowed to expose the sub levels of evil for a premeditative planned purpose. Patsies, hiding in plain sight, etc...

Not that Chip is not giving good information or Chip is a person trying to be good. I just assume its controlled, because we are so micromanaged on a scientific level. Just a thought, but I think in cosmic references, evil is more free to do what it wants if it gives informed consent in a way. Much how all the fine detail in contracts is a form of informed consent, which it actually isn't. It's just how sociopaths manipulate and use legalese for their favor. This is in reference to what I mean, hiding in plain sight.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:52 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Not a chance. They would throw it in the memory hole, character assassinate and no one would ever know. ... He or anyone is allowed to expose the sub levels of evil for a premeditative planned purpose.

I think you are giving the ruling sociopaths too much credit. Not everything that happens is premeditated by them. They do not have complete control by any means, and a lot of the control that they do have is reactive in response to unanticipated events. And it is often not even control, but influence, that they exercise.

magamud wrote:
I just assume its controlled, because we are so micromanaged on a scientific level.

That is not a bad assumption, as we are indeed managed to a large extent, but not everything is under their complete control. Is everything I do and say premeditated by the ruling sociopaths? Is everything Chip does and says premeditated by the ruling sociopaths? Is everything you do and say premeditated by the ruling sociopaths? I say "No", but if I'm wrong, that "No" was placed in my mind long ago by powers I am unaware of, and there is no such thing as free choice. There would also be no need for the sociopaths to tell us what they are going to do in advance, since it wouldn't make any difference. And imagine how boring "the game" would be for the sociopaths if they control everything.

No, there's a dynamic going on here, and things are not as lop-sided as you imagine, but I agree that they are lop-sided nonetheless. Evil is winning at the moment, but that doesn't mean it's "game over".

Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:32 pm

They are incredibly lop sided! You are speaking within the human program. There is a dome beyond that, that is managed, where freedom is a commodity. This is how revolutions are controlled and I suspect the most important move in the Con game.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:45 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
You are speaking within the human program.

That's true. That's all I've got to work with, and the human program is full of deception and manipulation, so much so that few are even aware of it.

magamud wrote:
There is a dome beyond that, that is managed, where freedom is a commodity.

What do you really know about this "dome" that is beyond the human program? How many levels of deception and manipulation does it consist of?

magamud wrote:
This is how revolutions are controlled and I suspect the most important move in the Con game.

This is the part I'm not buying, that there is a higher level of control that controls everything, including opposition to the control. If you have control, meaning real control, why do you need to control the opposition? Why have an opposition if you have control? Why nullify your control? If you are God the Creator, why create an opposing force that will remove your control, like Satan? Why nullify yourself as God?

To me, this is evidence that we are only dealing with the realm of humanity. It smacks of humanity, especially sociopathic humanity, which is exactly what you would expect with sociopaths operating unconstrained. The human program is self-consistent in its hypocrisy. Why do we have to hypothesize a "dome" with a controlling hand on the other side, when everything can be accounted for without it? If human sociopaths are created by the design of something non-human, that non-human something is sociopathic, meaning more of the same defective and destructive psychology that is nullifying us here in the "human program". The "human" quality becomes a moot point next to the "program" quality, where "program" is just an expression of defective psychology.

And if you want to argue that perfect control requires controlled opposition, then there are no mistakes, there is no free will, cause and effect are an illusion, freedom and all other "commodities" are equally worthless, and God is his own worst enemy. The universe would be nothing but a fiat system of existence.

And I'm not dismissing that as a possibility. The insanity is apparently as unconstrained as the sociopaths. Nevertheless, I strongly question that possibility, and I find its probability to be much less than certain, and even unlikely, if I must take a position.

But I've been wrong many times before, and I've noticed that the truth is often much stranger than fiction.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:26 am

Quote:
What do you really know about this "dome" that is beyond the human program?

I know our military is in league with extraterrestrials or are using the tech themselves and every single revolution metamorphosis into a further control grid, squeezing us tighter and tighter.

Quote:
How many levels of deception and manipulation does it consist of?

This is a soul deception.

Quote:
This is the part I'm not buying, that there is a higher level of control that controls everything, including opposition to the control.

You need to think on what your saying here. Do you really buy what your saying?

Quote:
If you have control, meaning real control, why do you need to control the opposition?

Its a managed affair that steers society to volunteer for its control.
Lets reference "control". I suspect its like nuclear energy. They have control of it but, not real control. Or its similar to a farm. They are in control of the animals but not entire control. I suspect they have time travel capability so they are using that form of control. So, when you get to a social level where events can steer society, those are under control.

Quote:
If you are God the Creator, why create an opposing force that will remove your control, like Satan?

So people can grow in their own knowledge. The creator respects liberty, independence all those virtues expounded by the founding fathers insight. So evil is let free much in the same way as allowing people to make their own choice in life. And most atheist come to conclusions from their own 5 sense awareness, which is the main part of the control. There is limited support in developing the 6th sense so to speak. This is the big Con.

Quote:
To me, this is evidence that we are only dealing with the realm of humanity.

Lets look at holes in this. UFO's, Billions upon Billions of people describing a relationship with God. I find it incredible hard to not believe we are not supposed to be in a much more, lets say, "divine" state. That is, our natural state of being. The consequences of this knowledge not being known is exactly the results we see today. As to why Athiesm will be the new philosophy of the NWO. Mixed with a touch of transcendental meditation to suffice the beings who still feel and attachment.

Quote:
The human program is self-consistent in its hypocrisy.

Very good observation...

Quote:
Why do we have to hypothesize a "dome" with a controlling hand on the other side,

What else shall we use? People have no reference point for the truth, which is done on purpose, so what would you have left but your imagination.
This is an example of intelligence without wisdom. And I feel for the empiricist, they cannot concretize imagination because there are to many moving parts, to many variable, to many anomalies. So they forgo this knowledge and pretend they are landing safe on foundation of science.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Quote:
The "human" quality becomes a moot point

If you do not know what the "Devil" is, then where are you? The same, if you don't know how sociopaths operate, where are you? You see this in spades!. All these scientist, all these analysts, all these intellectuals extrapolating without the main ingredient involved, without the one equation needed. It is the height of hypocrisy!

Quote:
there is no free will

Your thinking in absolutes here. Its on a spectrum and at the moment there is very little free will, because we are under such a Matrix of Con.

Quote:
I find its probability to be much less than certain, and even unlikely, if I must take a position.

You should take a position so you can challenge your belief system. See if you are worth your weight in salt.

Quote:
truth is often much stranger than fiction.

Beyond imagination??

Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:32 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I know our military is in league with extraterrestrials or are using the tech themselves...

That's still the human program to me. I think it is highly likely that we are connected to ETs.

magamud wrote:
...and every single revolution metamorphosis into a further control grid, squeezing us tighter and tighter.

I don't think this is the case at all. Of all the things that further the control grid, revolution is far down the list. Comfort and the fear of losing our comforts are used by the control freaks to manipulate us.

magamud wrote:
This is a soul deception.

I don't know what that means. What does the word "soul" change with respect to the concept of deception?

magamud wrote:
You need to think on what your saying here. Do you really buy what your saying?

Yes, I do.

magamud wrote:
Its a managed affair that steers society to volunteer for its control.

Are we volunteering with free will when we are being deceived and do not know the truth? Are we growing in our knowledge under these conditions of deception and propaganda?

magamud wrote:
And I feel for the empiricist, they cannot concretize imagination because there are to many moving parts, to many variable, to many anomalies. So they forgo this knowledge and pretend they are landing safe on foundation of science.

Imagination is used against us. It is incorporated into the deception process. It is part of separating us from the truth. Even imagining that science brings us concrete truth is a deception, as is the belief in imaginary gods controlling our lives. But there is a difference of degree between the two, i.e. greater degrees of imagination and deception.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:27 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
If you do not know what the "Devil" is, then where are you? The same, if you don't know how sociopaths operate, where are you?

If you don't know the truth, you are either ignorant or deceived. We humans, thanks to the "control freak" sociopaths among us, have the distinction of being both.

magamud wrote:
Your thinking in absolutes here.

Yes, deliberately so. I was pointing out that you were thinking in absolutes with your assertion that everything is premeditated.

magamud wrote:
You should take a position so you can challenge your belief system.

Keep in mind that when you take a position, you create your belief system.

magamud wrote:
Beyond imagination??

Yes, truth is often beyond imagination. Falsehood is often mired in imagination.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Quote:
Comfort and the fear of losing our comforts are used by the control freaks to manipulate us.

In equal portion to revolution. Your not seeing anything at all is quite dumbfounding.

Quote:
I don't know what that means.

Yet you expect me to explain the deception. Im not sure your inquiry is really asking questions. Watch out for what you wish for?

Quote:
Are we volunteering with free will when we are being deceived and do not know the truth?

Yes you have it. Its called Death and Sin.

Quote:
Are we growing in our knowledge under these conditions of deception and propaganda?

Yes you are. No matter if you are asleep. You learn...

Quote:
But there is a difference of degree between the two

Imagination and intelligence is what wisdom is called. This pertains to what you know about consciousness or energy. This world is far far from using imagination well. This is an obvious fact that empiricist think they don't need to think about it. Again Empiricism is like any bureaucracy. It grows for its own self.

Quote:
Yes, truth is often beyond imagination. Falsehood is often mired in imagination.

You really don't like to generate conversation do you? Your like Captain obvious most of the time. Can you build upon anything that counters itself? Thats what hanging on the fence means. Politicians are very good at this position.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:32 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
In equal portion to revolution. Your not seeing anything at all is quite dumbfounding.

I wouldn't say in equal portion. Revolutions are often manipulated to some degree, but they can and do spring up spontaneously from true discontent. They can also be orchestrated for subversive purposes. I tend to think of revolutions as the non-orchestrated variety. Orchestrated revolutions are psy-ops.

magamud wrote:
Yet you expect me to explain the deception.

I understand deception. I don't understand "soul". So when you string them together and come up with "soul deception", I draw a blank.

magamud wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:
Are we volunteering with free will when we are being deceived and do not know the truth?
Yes you have it. Its called Death and Sin.

Why not call it Life and Duty? Doesn't that make just as much sense?

magamud wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:
Are we growing in our knowledge under these conditions of deception and propaganda?

Yes you are. No matter if you are asleep. You learn...

I should have been more specific and asked "Are we growing in our knowledge of truth under these conditions of deception and propaganda?" Some of us may be, but many of us are not.

magamud wrote:
Again Empiricism is like any bureaucracy. It grows for its own self.

As does faith, but at a far more insidious pace.

magamud wrote:
You really don't like to generate conversation do you? Your like Captain obvious most of the time. Can you build upon anything that counters itself? Thats what hanging on the fence means. Politicians are very good at this position.

:lol: Sorry to be such a bore! Why would I want to build upon something that counters itself? Isn't that a lost cause? I think our communications must be poor, as we don't appear to be talking about the same things.

Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next