Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Chip Tatum 

Post Re: Chip Tatum
Quote:
I draw a blank.

I don't think you are a robot yet. And don't think your trying at all.

Quote:
Why not call it Life and Duty? Doesn't that make just as much sense?

Sure, who's writing stuff in stone?

Quote:
I should have been more specific

I understood your question, you just did not understand my answer.

Quote:
but at a far more insidious pace.

:lol: They both come from the same place. Religion is the opiate of the masses. You are addicted!

Quote:
as we don't appear to be talking about the same things.

We are, but we aren't.

Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:11 am
Site Admin

Chip Tatum does radio for Veteran's Today. News to me!

Chip starts out with a summary of his nine years "disappearance".

Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:49 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I don't think you are a robot yet. And don't think your trying at all.
Sure, who's writing stuff in stone?
I understood your question, you just did not understand my answer.
They both come from the same place. Religion is the opiate of the masses. You are addicted!
We are, but we aren't.

We think we understand, but clearly, we do not. We do not understand the world, and we certainly do not understand the thoughts of others, who like us, do not understand the world. And yet we revel in our certainty of understanding.

Now do you understand? :lol:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:03 pm
Site Admin

Chip Tatum, former CIA assassin team member, suggested today on Facebook that the assassin of the Russian ambassador to Turkey should be tested for scopolamine.

Quote:
Gene Chip Tatum -- can still test a corpse for scopolamine. just tough to get him to answer any questions... Especially if they are drugged, the last thing you want is for them to be captured and questioned... they will spill all the beans. Dec 19, 2016 8:02pm

Stephen Lendman also suggests the murder looks like a CIA operation. Cui Bono?

Stephen Lendman wrote:
Though unknown at this point, it has the earmarks of a CIA plot to undermine growing Russian/Turkish ties, notably their cooperation in Syria, adversely affecting Washington’s regional imperial agenda.

The assassination happened in the wake of Aleppo’s liberation, a major defeat for Washington, NATO, Israel and other rogue Middle East states. -- source

With Israel benefiting, the Mossad is likely involved as well.

The assassin was later shot dead. Why is it that these people can't be taken alive and interrogated? We have all kinds of non-lethal debilitating weapons to choose from, but the permanent option is always employed, effectively silencing the most knowledgeable participant. They did that with Oswald in the 1963 JFK assassination, too. That was also a CIA operation. And they did that with the London Tube bombings in 2005, another false-flag operation. The three bombing "suspects", who realized they had been set up as the patsies when they failed to catch the train that blew up, split up and ran for their lives, only to be quickly hunted down and shot dead, no questions asked. The best plausible deniability is to make sure the assassin, or the patsy, is killed.

If you are unfamiliar with scopolamine, see here ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ).

NEW VIDEO: Russian Ambassador To Turkey Andrei Karlov Assassinated On Live TV

August 30, 2017: Video censored. Other similar copies here ( 1 2 3 ).

Staged event? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:49 am
Site Admin

There is so much detailed information in Chip's story that it would be beyond foolish to dismiss it outright. Here is just a very tiny part of that immense story:

Quote:
At the termination of the meeting we were given a white cooler marked "vaccine" and instructed to deliver the cooler to a US Air Force C-130 at La Mesa Airport. Upon arrival at La Mesa Airport in San Pedro Sula, Honduras, the cooler was dropped by two of our crew members. It weighed in excess of 200 pounds. The seal broke on the cooler. I picked up some aviation tape commonly called "hundred mile an hour" tape to reseal the vaccine cooler. I gave the crew leave to get lunch ordered. I stayed to refuel the helicopter and reseal the cooler. Messrs. Cooper and Sawyer went to eat and wait for their flight to El Salvador. When I removed the torn tape from the cooler, I saw that the contents consisted of a number of bags of a white powdery substance. There was over one hundred bags of what appeared to be cocaine. I resealed the cooler and continued refueling the aircraft. About two hours following our arrival, the U.S. Air Force C-130 bound for Panama finally arrived to pick up the vaccine.

We returned to Palmerola Air Base. Upon our return, I called Washington switch via land line (telephone) and advised Mr. North regarding my discovery of the cocaine. He told me that it was one of the trophies of war. "The Sandinistas are manufacturing cocaine and selling it to fund the military." He further stated that "the cocaine was bound for the world courts as evidence." I was reminded of the white coolers I had been asked to deliver to Arkansas on several occasions the year prior.

I was a Special Operations pilot at Ft. Campbell, Kentucky. In 1983 and 1984 we would routinely receive requests from a medevac unit at Ft. Campbell to deliver white coolers marked medical supplies to Little Rock Air Force Base, and, on two occasions, to an airport west of Little Rock, in Mena, Arkansas. Further investigation on my part clarified some outstanding questions I had. The medevac unit at Ft. Campbell, the 324th Medical Battalion was a supporting unit for Task Force 160, a Special Operations Unit under the control of the CIA. Flight crews of the 324th Medical Battalion rotated in and out of Honduras on four month tours.

During my flights to Arkansas I was met by a man introducing himself as Dr. Dan Lasater. Dr. Lasater was never alone. He was usually accompanied by a plain-clothes policeman who produced a badge and ID. His name was Raymond Young. I was introduced to him and found that his nickname was 'Buddy'. Mr. Young would later show up in Honduras, posing as a member of the Arkansas National Guard (see flight plan dated 16 March, 1985).

On one occasion in the fall of 1983, I was tasked with delivering two such coolers to Little Rock Airport. The coolers, marked "medical supplies," were to be delivered to Dr. Dan Lasater only. My instructions were to wait for Dr. Lasater, if he was not at the airport when we arrived.

Prior to take off, I helped our crew chief secure the cargo in the rear of the aircraft. I noticed that, although both coolers were identical in size, one cooler was significantly heavier than the other. I shook the lighter cooler, trying to guess its contents. But it was so tightly packed that nothing rattled. I recall thinking that it must have been organs or something, packed tightly in dry ice. So I opened the cooler to check its contents. After thoroughly examining the contents, my curiosity was satisfied and I closed and re-sealed the cooler with military green hundred-mile-an-hour tape. (They had originally been sealed with gray air conditioning duct tape.) I re-secured the cargo and we departed for Little Rock.

We arrived late in the night, about 10:30 pm. Dr. Lasater was not waiting for us, so we began our post-flight of the aircraft and flight planning for our next leg to Houston's Hobby Airport. About 12:15am a limousine, followed by a van, and unmarked law enforcement vehicle, arrived at the FBO. Dr. Lasater was the first out of the limo. I recognized him from a previous flight. He was followed by two others. Dr. Lasater introduced himself to me, apparently not realizing we had met before, and asked if we were the aircraft with the donor organs. I told him that we had the coolers and pointed at them in the rear of the aircraft. Doug, our crew chief, helped Lasater's limo driver with the coolers. The heavy cooler went into the limo and the light cooler was loaded into the van. Dr. Lasater introduced me to the two gentlemen with him. First, we were introduced to the Governor of Arkansas, Governor William J. Clinton, and then his security chief, Raymond "Buddy" Young. At this point, Mr. Young recognized me and stated so. I was then introduced to a third man standing at the limo. We were invited to stay the night and accepted. (After all, I thought, they may want to talk to me when they find the note I left in the lighter cooler.)

After returning to Ft. Campbell on Friday, I called Director Colby and told him of the delivery and my discovery. I told him that when I opened the cooler, which was ultimately taken by Governor Clinton, it contained several kilos of an off-white powdery substance and lots of money.

The coolers which were delivered to Arkansas were identical to the one I just discovered at La Mesa Airport in Honduras containing cocaine. I decided that I had best begin documenting our cargo for the flight crew's safety. I went to operations and noted the cocaine on the back of the flight plan. -- source

:shock:

Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:34 am
Site Admin

Chip Tatum wrote:
In January of 1971 the United States under the Nixon Administration put into action a plan to bring Cambodia actively into the war supporting South Vietnam. That plan called for a Top Secret Mission into Cambodia by a select team on American Service members and CIA Assets to infiltrate Cambodia posing as North Vietnamese Sappers, Attack the Phnom Phenh Airport leaving real sappers dead on the ground and escaping the AO. The Plan was executed without a hitch. But The Nixon Administration could not risk the possibility of this False Flag Operation ever being revealed. So The second part of the plan was to kill Team Redrock.

Thirty years before 9/11, false-flag attacks were standard operating procedure for the ruling sociopaths and their minions. And thirty years before that, it was no different.

To sociopaths, it's just a game of deception and manipulation in the pursuit of ever greater power and control over the masses. "It's just business", as the sociopaths themselves like to put it. It's what they do. Chip Tatum was just an expendable pawn in that game, and against all odds, he lived to tell about it.

We should listen.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:13 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
In 1980, according to Ms. Honegger, George Bush traveled to Paris to arrange a deal whereby the Iranians were bribed with money and promised the first shipment of the guns they later got via Col. Ollie North. According to Honegger, this was at that time by no means a "guns-for-hostages deal", but precisely the reverse.

The condition of the bribe and gun deal was that the Iranians promised not to release their American hostages until after the election, so Carter would look ineffectual and Reagan would come into office in an aura of triumph.

According to COVERUP, a film by the Empowerment Project, most of the guns for the Contras and other Death Squads in Latin America go through a Costa Rica estate belonging to a former, or allegedly former, CIA officer, John Hull. (Since the film was made, Hull has admitted he is a CIA agent, but denies all other charges.) COVERUP has an interview with a pilot who flew several missions to Hull's ranch and says he always brought cocaine back to the States after delivering the guns to the terrorists. -- Cosmic Trigger Vol. 2 Down to Earth, page 247

What a surprise coming from Robert Anton Wilson out of the blue in a single sentence!

You see, I knew who this unnamed pilot was the moment I read it. Chip Tatum ( 1 2 3 ).

This was also the first time I was exposed to Barbara Honegger, an incredible Reagan administration whistleblower and 9/11 investigator that I am just beginning to study, with my jaw on the floor.

Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3