Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next
Edward Snowden 

Post Re: Edward Snowden
:lol: Andy you sound like an immature kid playing whose it. You go boy. Develop those damming arguments you got.

Schmuck...

Quote:
You mean as "fun" as hearing a "Cracker" calling a fellow citizen a "Redneck"?

Wow, how have the mighty fallen. Your going to put racism on me now Andy? Whats next murder? Im now a backwards, meat head, obama eating, fundamental christian, racist cult follower and leader. :lol:

And your sure of yourself :lol:

Keep going Andy please. Enthrall me with your acumen...

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:26 pm

magamud wrote:
:lol: Andy you sound like an immature kid playing whose it. You go boy. Develop those damming arguments you got.

Schmuck...

Interesting insult choice Mags!

Quote:
Shmuck: The Foreskin that is removed from the Penis during a circumcision is the correct definition of shmuck.

Source

magamud wrote:
Wow, how have the mighty fallen. Your going to put racism on me now Andy? Whats next murder? Im now a backwards, meat head, obama eating, fundamental christian, racist cult follower and leader. :lol:

And your sure of yourself :lol:

Keep going Andy please. Enthrall me with your acumen...

Are you now saying you didn't use the "Redneck" vernacular earlier to communicate your balanced perspective on William Brown?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Quote:
Interesting insult choice Mags!

Are you now using this to tag sexual perversion on me Andy? I forgot about that one. You are very creative. Whats next?

What lies in the hearts of men?

Quote:
Are you now saying you didn't use the "Redneck"

Its not a big deal Andy when your dealing with people. It can be bad when those political correct hypersensitives who use it for political means that can twist the context. Like me calling you a schmuck is my endearing way to show you your faults. But you go ahead try to put racism on me.
This is interesting...

Lets recap for my organization purposes.
Cult follower leader
Ad hominem attacks
Backward christian fundamentalist
USA Obama meat head groupthink consumer
Racist

Have I left anything out? I know your working on sexual perversion. Dont want to jump the gun. Want to give you your due diligence.

Last edited by magamud on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:44 pm

magamud wrote:
Its not a big deal Andy when your dealing with people. Its only those political correct hypersensitives who use it for political means that make it bad. Like me calling you a schmuck is my endearing way to show you your faults. But you go ahead try to put racism on me.
This is interesting...

An interesting spin Mags, which unfortunately opens up an altogether different can of worms!

I will pick up on this latter when time permits.

magamud wrote:
Lets recap for my organization purposes.
Cult follower leader
Ad hominem attacks
Backward christian fundamentalist
USA Obama meat head groupthink consumer
Racist

Have I left anything out? I know your working on sexual perversion. Dont want to jump the gun. Want to give you your due diligence.

"Troll" maybe?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Quote:
An interesting spin Mags, which unfortunately opens up an altogether different can of worms!

It sure does when a english man residing in the Bahamas is going to explain the use of Redneck to a person living in the south of the USA :lol:

Are we going to be due proper racial etiquette by the one an only Andywight? You have tough competition in that area bud, with the government. Its a great opportunity for them to tell people how to act and its going full blast currently.

Quote:
I will pick up on this latter when time permits.

Im glad you have found something that interests you Andy. A good tell on where your passion lies.

Oh you edited your last response. Ill add that im a Troll to the list.

Cant help but wonder, how your latest expose of who you really are, does not give more credibility to Zook now.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:21 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Are you trying to censor me here?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I have to thank Andy for the humor. I did get a good laugh out of that one. Thank you, Andy!

No, I'm not trying to censor you. You are doing a lot of good here, just as Zook did a lot of good here (and me, and Mags, and GW, and Canzirka, and all the other contributors, even those that only contributed garbage). It is forums like Avalon where no good is done because of the censorship of enforcing like-mindedness. Such forums are gilded cages where the inmates live in comfort, but at a price they cannot even fathom. The same dynamic is on display in the USA, where the government is the forum and the general public are the inmates. There too, the forum is fake and the inmates are comfortable, and the price will be crushing when it finally comes due.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:55 pm
Site Admin

Jon Rappoport thinks the whole Snowden affair is a psy-ops, and that may be. Even if it is, should we dismiss the message? Could it be that the reason it is a psy-ops is to get us to do just that?

I believe in the principle declared at Nuremberg in 1945: "Individuals have international duties which transcend the national obligations of obedience. Therefore individual citizens have the duty to violate domestic laws to prevent crimes against peace and humanity from occurring."

If Snowden is in league with the CIA, do we reject the above principle?

Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:44 am

Quote:
do we reject the above principle?

No we don't! This is a tell into our enslavement. They have our core values and are using them for manipulation. Much like they have our food, air and water. There is no where else to go. Unless that is, you use the time and live on an island before Big brother puts his boot on you. But you better not have any kids, that is unless you dont give a shit about them. And you better figure out how not to give a shit about humanity either because thats getting flushed down the toilet. Either way the elites sociopathy trickles into your being.

You continue to move forward with intelligence and spring the trap.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:46 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:
do we reject the above principle?

No we don't!

And that's my point. I think that's where many truth-seekers fall down. If the messenger can be discredited in any way, and all of them can, then the message is seen as invalid. Zook was this way with Assange, Correa, Zinn, and so many others that it bordered on absurdity. Using binary judgment, a discredited messenger means a discredited message. The messenger and the message are either "on" or "off", true or false. With analog judgment, there is a sliding scale that measures the credibility of the messenger, and a different sliding scale that measures the credibility of the message, and a third sliding scale that measures how strongly the first two sliding scales should be coupled for any given message.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Site Admin

General Michael Hayden has made a career out of lying and cheerleading the official government position. He's lied to Congress on the record in 2002, and I recently heard him say on TV that the NSA doesn't have the capability to intercept and record all Internet and phone communication (even if true, I suspect they are closing in on 100% coverage). He is a company man through and through who will happily contribute to the deception and manipulation of the American public. Part of his assignment now is to demonize Snowden. It's interesting to examine how he spins things.

Quote:
The third great harm of Snowden's efforts to date is the erosion of confidence in the ability of the United States to do anything discreetly or keep anything secret. -- source

Yeah, right, like the government can't keep anything secret. Please help the poor government keep their crimes secret. Otherwise, national security will be compromised and terrorists will overwhelm us.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next