Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
Edward Snowden 

Post Re: Edward Snowden
Hear Hear

Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:23 am

It is not helpful to assist the disinfo experts in feeding their propaganda to the public. We are supposed to be truth-seekers, not propaganda pushers. I realize that this methodology of deception and manipulation is very ingrained, and none of us are immune to its effects (not me, not even Andywight, though he will disagree). There is already so much to argue about, to analyze, to investigate, to discuss, and to cogitate that I don't believe any of our members should be knowingly adding more burden to our straining backs. I think we have all grown to appreciate your powers of observation, and it is disappointing to have those powers reducing clarity rather than increasing it. Perhaps you felt the need to test us, but that too feels disappointing, especially given the long path we have all followed to get here.

Tell us what's on your mind. You and I have often been on the same side of the argument, and now, regarding Kokesh, we are not. I find that healthy, for it should help us uncover the truth faster. The truth may even turn out to be that we don't know the truth (and I already have a foot in that camp). That is often the case when scenarios are highly complex and information is incomplete. I like to think of Neo in "The Matrix" series. Even at the end of that story, he didn't know all the truth. He was still operating from a position of uncertainty as he plugged into the machine to fight the tsunami of Agent Smiths. He was always uncertain, but he was not paralyzed. Certainty is not required for taking action. Only choice is.

Are you trying to censor me here?

magamud wrote:
Hear Hear

:lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:18 pm

Andy with your recent thin skin responses and now this victimization position perhaps you should ask for your Nexus membership back so you could get better parental moderation. If that's not viable, I suggest you alibi with Zook & Uly so you can feel better supported.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:37 pm

magamud wrote:
Andy with your recent thin skin responses and now this victimization position perhaps you should ask for your Nexus membership back so you could get better parental moderation. If that's not viable, I suggest you alibi with Zook & Uly so you can feel better supported.

Well I guess these weak attempts at sarcastic humor here are an improvement over your recent immature behavior!

Last edited by andywight on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:44 pm

Quote:
Well I guess these weak attempts at sarcastic humor here are an improvement over your recent direct insults!

Im just following your lead Andy...

And as far as being direct Andy, thats a more mature approach.

Last edited by magamud on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:46 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:
Well I guess these weak attempts at sarcastic humor here are an improvement over your recent direct insults!

Im just following your lead Andy...

I'm flatted that you look to me as a Leader Mags, but I would highly recommend that you read Chico's earlier critique of William Brown!

Last edited by andywight on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Quote:
I'm flatted that you look to me as a Leader Mags

Certainly a leader for yourself Andy. But in context of lead, im just giving you space to act out.

As far as Tex brown, his perspective discredits any argument you support on him. And you discrediting anyone for making money on activism shows your unbalanced analysis.

I also wonder how long you are going to cry wolf with ad hominem to support your victimized position.
And im sure a nice hit piece on me by you will be in the making. Cant wait to see your venom and creativity.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:54 pm

magamud wrote:
As far as Tex brown, his perspective discredits any argument you support on him.

I'm starting to believe William Brown did more than just offend your sense of rational perspective Mags, did his description of ego driven wannabe revolutionary's touch a nerve with you?

magamud wrote:
And you discrediting anyone for making money on activism shows your unbalanced analysis.

As a self professed gun-toting Christian fundamentalist Mag's what contribution would you say the like's of Jim Bakker, Pat Robertson and Jimmy Swaggart done for your cause?

magamud wrote:
And im sure a nice hit piece on me by you will be in the making. Cant wait to see your venom and creativity.

There's no need Mag's, you've done a far better job yourself!

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Quote:
I'm starting to believe William Brown did more than just offend your sense of rational perspective Mags

Andy, you stating what is or not rational at this time is a joke in itself.

Quote:
As a self professed gun-toting Christian fundamentalist Mag's

You trying to characterize me this way shows your insight into things lately Andy. Perhaps you should take a break and get some perspective as I suggested before you went on this crusade to destroy your credibility.

Quote:
There's no need Mag's, you've done a far better job yourself!

Ya im a gone toting, meat head christian fundamentalist occulting people like jimmy swaggert. :lol:
Wow this is going to be fun stuff. Be my guest Andy...

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:14 pm

magamud wrote:
Andy, you stating what is or not rational at this time is a joke in itself.

Busted!

magamud wrote:
You trying to characterize me this way shows your insight into things lately Andy. Perhaps you should take a break and get some perspective as I suggested before you went on this crusade to destroy your credibility.

So it's my credibility that's in question here! Not that of Edward Snowden, Alex Jones or Adam Kokesh!

magamud wrote:
Ya im a gone toting, meat head christian fundamentalist occulting people like jimmy swaggert. :lol:
Wow this is going to be fun stuff. Be my guest Andy...

:lol: You mean as "fun" as hearing a "Cracker" calling a fellow citizen a "Redneck"? :lol:

Last edited by andywight on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next