Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
Edward Snowden 
Site Admin

Post Re: Edward Snowden
And why are the American politicians so focused on crucifying Snowden?

Jon Rappoport has a theory.

Quote:
You know the incredibly naïve American public would never imagine what’s going on behind the scenes, with CIA, NSA, and Congress. The yokels and rubes in America actually believe their Congressional representatives are, well, representing them in Washington.

:lol:

Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:13 am

Our only hope is to revive the constitution. Is it any wonder why the Homeland put out years ago that people using this document and quoting founding fathers would be the terrorist. What a Con job...

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:22 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
One week ago I left Hong Kong after it became clear that my freedom and safety were under threat for revealing the truth. My continued liberty has been owed to the efforts of friends new and old, family, and others who I have never met and probably never will. I trusted them with my life and they returned that trust with a faith in me for which I will always be thankful.

On Thursday, President Obama declared before the world that he would not permit any diplomatic "wheeling and dealing" over my case. Yet now it is being reported that after promising not to do so, the President ordered his Vice President to pressure the leaders of nations from which I have requested protection to deny my asylum petitions.

This kind of deception from a world leader is not justice, and neither is the extralegal penalty of exile. These are the old, bad tools of political aggression. Their purpose is to frighten, not me, but those who would come after me.

For decades the United States of America has been one of the strongest defenders of the human right to seek asylum. Sadly, this right, laid out and voted for by the U.S. in Article 14 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, is now being rejected by the current government of my country. The Obama administration has now adopted the strategy of using citizenship as a weapon. Although I am convicted of nothing, it has unilaterally revoked my passport, leaving me a stateless person. Without any judicial order, the administration now seeks to stop me exercising a basic right. A right that belongs to everybody. The right to seek asylum.

In the end the Obama administration is not afraid of whistleblowers like me, Bradley Manning or Thomas Drake. We are stateless, imprisoned, or powerless. No, the Obama administration is afraid of you. It is afraid of an informed, angry public demanding the constitutional government it was promised — and it should be.

I am unbowed in my convictions and impressed at the efforts taken by so many.

Edward Joseph Snowden

Monday 1st July 2013

Snowden - 12, Obama - 0

Snowden hits it out of the park again -- the criminals in government are afraid more of us will take a stand, just like Assange, Manning, and Snowden.

Quote:
“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.” -- V for Vendetta

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:44 am

I feel this interesting "snippit" should share Mr Snowdens topic!

Beyond Snowden: US General Cartwright has been indicted for espionage

While the world focuses on Washington’s pursuit of NSA whistleblower Ed Snowden, another much more high ranking member of the US power structure has been indicted for espionage this week…

US General James Cartwright was regarded by Washington insiders as ‘Obama’s General’, and now he’s facing prosecution for blowing the whistle on ‘Operation Olympic Games’ which planted the Stuxnet and Flame viruses in Iranian nuclear facilities in order derail Iran’s civilian nuclear program. At closer examination, it appears that Cartwright’s revelations didn’t so much harm US interests per say, but they hindered Israeli ambitions towards a war with Iran.

But why espionage? What is the line between “whistleblowing” and “espionage” in America today?

Read more...

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:07 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Beyond Snowden: US General Cartwright has been indicted for espionage

Those who stand up against tyranny are not terrorists or traitors, as the tyrants will claim. They are, in fact, patriots.

Quote:
In fact, what they show us is that in the United States, from a common soldier (Bradley Manning) to the second in command (General Cartwright), men are trying as best they can to fight against a dictatorial system in which they discover themselves to be a cog. Faced with a monstrous system, they ought to be celebrated as major resistance figures such as Admiral Canaris or Count Stauffenberg.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:36 am
Site Admin

Will the real whistle-blower please stand up? Also, will the real "watchdog press" please stand up? Hey, while we're at it, will the real American sheeple please wake up, or at least be suspicious?

If the lie is different at every level, why couldn't the con-game be different at every level?

Is Snowden for real?

We know Obama is not for real, that much is very clear. None of the presidents since JFK have been for real (and JFK was no saint). They have all been puppets designed to feed us propaganda. The mainstream media is also a puppet with the same design. Presidents are not puppets in a vacuum, so most of the national government has been undermined, including most of Congress and most of the Judicial branch, in order to support the charade.

So just as in the movie "The Matrix", we have to ask "What is real?" And just as in the movie, the answer may turn out to be a truth stranger than fiction that many do not want to face.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:29 am

Snowden reveals HAARP’s Global Assassination Agenda

MOSCOW, Russia – Edward Snowden, NSA whistleblower and fugitive, released documents Tuesday to Internet Chronicle reporters proving that the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP, is definitively engaged in a program of assassination and mind control.

While the military prison industrial complex has routinely insisted that the Alaskan-based HAARP is only meant to study natural phenomena in earth’s ionosphere, Snowden has managed to blow open a brutally massive charade.

“The HAARP research station,” he said, “strategically based away from prying eyes near Gakona, Alaska, is actually used to terminate or manipulate would-be dissidents of global capitalism on the scale of millions of people.”

Added Snowden, using finger quotes, “With these terrestrial antennas, NATO [the North Atlantic Treaty Organization] is able to, on a global scale, remotely silence ‘perpetrators’ of ‘deviant or subversive’ strains of thought.”

Unbeknownst to victims or their loved ones, HAARP projects ultra-high-powered radio waves. Those waves operate at the same electronic frequency as the truncus encephali, or brain stem, selectively inducing deaths seemingly by natural causes – including by some appearing to coroners as innocuous as strokes or heart attacks.

“When and if the intelligence community doesn’t view outright assassination as an optimal effect,” said Snowden, “‘they’ can simply make a ‘target’ act in an insane fashion, in order to discredit them. When we were in transit between Hong Kong and Moscow, WikiLeaks staff and I had to fend off the constant threat of radio-generated homicidal delusions.”

Source...

Read more...

Last edited by andywight on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:36 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Snowden reveals HAARP’s Global Assassination Agenda

What are you doing, Andy? Are you mining the forum? Laying traps? Do you expect us to swallow hook, line, and sinker? Should we believe your story from this website? Is that why you don't comment, so that you don't influence the effect you hope it will have on us? Is that what you were doing by posting that absurd William Brown video, too? I have to agree with Mags here, that you are not behaving like the Andywight of old. Why? What's wrong?

Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:12 pm

I have to agree with Mags here, that you are not behaving like the Andywight of old. Why? What's wrong?

Nothings wrong, and well caught!

If you open the second "broken" link and change .idiot to .com you will be able access the debunk info.

You don't think widely circulated false story's concerning the Edward Snowden saga have any relevance to this topic?

Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:51 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
You don't think widely circulated false story's concerning the Edward Snowden saga have any relevance to this topic?

It is not helpful to assist the disinfo experts in feeding their propaganda to the public. We are supposed to be truth-seekers, not propaganda pushers. I realize that this methodology of deception and manipulation is very ingrained, and none of us are immune to its effects (not me, not even Andywight, though he will disagree). There is already so much to argue about, to analyze, to investigate, to discuss, and to cogitate that I don't believe any of our members should be knowingly adding more burden to our straining backs. I think we have all grown to appreciate your powers of observation, and it is disappointing to have those powers reducing clarity rather than increasing it. Perhaps you felt the need to test us, but that too feels disappointing, especially given the long path we have all followed to get here.

Tell us what's on your mind. You and I have often been on the same side of the argument, and now, regarding Kokesh, we are not. I find that healthy, for it should help us uncover the truth faster. The truth may even turn out to be that we don't know the truth (and I already have a foot in that camp). That is often the case when scenarios are highly complex and information is incomplete. I like to think of Neo in "The Matrix" series. Even at the end of that story, he didn't know all the truth. He was still operating from a position of uncertainty as he plugged into the machine to fight the tsunami of Agent Smiths. He was always uncertain, but he was not paralyzed. Certainty is not required for taking action. Only choice is.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next