Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
Edward Snowden 
Site Admin

Post Edward Snowden
Following in the footsteps of Bradley Manning, Edward Snowden reveals how the NSA violates the First Amendment of the Constitution with impunity by spying on all of us all of the time, with the tacit approval of all three branches of the United States government. Oh yes, this is high treason, but it is not Snowden who is the traitor. It is the government. All of it. It is rotten to the core, it does not serve the public interest, it lies continually, it robs us of our wealth, it ships our jobs overseas, it forecloses on our homes, it treats us as "worthless eaters", it chemtrails our air, it poisons our water (with the neurotoxin fluorosilicic acid), it genetically modifies our food, it irradiates our environment, it runs lethal experiments on us, it mass murders us (9/11), and it smilingly calls it "change we can believe in".

Edward Snowden made the ultimate sacrifice for our benefit:

Quote:
"I understand that I will be made to suffer for my actions, and that the return of this information to the public marks my end."

"I do not expect to see home again."

The U.S. government will paint him as a traitor. They will hunt him down.

Who is the real traitor?

Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:48 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Edward Snowden
Why did Edward Snowden seek refuge in Hong Kong, of all places?

Find out here.

Quote:
But Snowden isn't relying solely on Chinese cultural values to protect himself.

He was also careful to send a powerful message of warning to the US officials in the videoed public interview he gave outing himself. As he told interviewer Glenn Greenwald, "I had access to the full rosters of everyone working at the NSA, the entire intelligence community, and undercover assets all over the world. The locations of every station, we have what their missions are and so forth. If I had just wanted to harm the US? You could shut down the surveillance system in an afternoon."

If they find out that he really has that information, he's basically untouchable.

Let's hope so, for this is a real "David and Goliath" scenario.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:16 pm
Site Admin

Snowden -- traitor or hero? I doubt most Americans will get this one right, since they are no longer capable of critical thought and simply parrot what the mainstream media pundits feed them. But we can always hope they will snap out of it!

=====

Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:30 am
Site Admin

My ex-military friend who runs the local pawnshop thinks Snowden sold out to the Chinese. I disagree. If Snowden is legitimate and honest, the U.S. government would love for us to believe that Snowden sold out. Then they can paint him as a traitor, which is their first reaction anyway. On the other hand, if the U.S. government is legitimate and honest, then ....

Never mind.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:00 pm
Site Admin

The lie is different at every level. Now we must examine the next level of Edward Snowden, knowing that we can't be certain about anything.

I always like to keep an eye on what Jon Rappoport has to say, and here is his view on Snowden. Rappoport basically says the Snowden affair smells like an intelligence operation.

He is not the only one with this suspicion. Is the Snowden story legitimate, or is it an intelligence operation, or maybe an op within an op?

I wonder. Is everything just a multi-layered con-game that makes "The Sting" look like a toddler's game?

Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:39 am

You can never be 'just a face lost in the crowd' anymore!

This picture was taken with a camera 70,000 x 30,000 pixels (2100 MegaPixels). This is not one picture but is made up of 216 photos (12 across by 18 down) stitched together, taken over a 15 minute span and does not represent a single moment in time. It can identify a face in a multitude.

The cameras are not sold to the public and are being installed in strategic locations. (This one is in Canada)

Place the cursor in the multitude of people and double click. It will continue to show the people closer. Double click as many times as you want. Amazing!!

There were thousands of people and yet one can spot and recognize any face. Imagine what this means…

http://www.gigapixel.com/image/gigapan-canucks-g7.html

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:17 pm

I have a bad feeling our DNA, blood, face/body recognition and behavioral profile have already been catalogued. A brave new world indeed...

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:46 pm
Site Admin

Surveillance state, police state, slave state, state of control, state of tyranny, State of the Union. No matter how you slice it, we're in a bad state.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Site Admin

Edward Snowden -- traitor?

Powned!

Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:06 am
Site Admin

Does Snowden sound like a traitor to you?

He doesn't need a lawyer at his side. All he needs is the truth on his side, and I think he's got it.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next