Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Edward Snowden 
Site Admin

Post Re: Edward Snowden
magamud wrote:
ES is becoming more fishy for myself. Why would you ever go on mainstream media?

For one thing, we've all been brainwashed from birth to believe that is what we should do in such a situation -- expose the wrong-doing in the "free" press. How many of us realize we have been brainwashed to behave this way? Is Edward Snowden completely independent of a lifetime of brainwashing and programming? No more than you or I, and I know we are not independent of it.

There is plenty that is fishy on both sides of the Snowden story. Things are so fishy all the way around that there's no clear way to know the truth. And that is by deliberate design. Somebody wants the truth hidden, and that is why the waters are constantly muddied. The deceivers count on our need for certainty and manipulate the information field so that we will take a stand and choose sides. The result -- divide and conquer. Half of us will believe Snowden a hero, and half will choose to believe him a traitor. The truth is probably neither.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Snowden Is No Hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxwcWly9E-Q

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Dr. Steve Pieczenik admits to have worked at the white house level CIA, inventing Delta Force and involved with Camp David. He is an American/Jew Psychiatrist trained at Harvard Medical and MIT and here is his website. Pieczenik was deputy assistant secretary of state under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.

In 1974, Pieczenik joined the U.S. State Department as a consultant to restructure its Office for the Prevention of Terrorism.

And it goes on and on and on. I have never heard information from this type of resume. We are dealing with very intense cloak and dagger stuff.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:58 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Pieczenik was deputy assistant secretary of state under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.

We are dealing with very intense cloak and dagger stuff.

Agreed. We're in the Matrix, and it is still shocking to realize how much is a deception.

Anyone that works with Kissinger is suspicious to me. Anyone that works in the highest levels of intelligence or government is suspicious to me. How much of Pieczenik's revelations are truth, and how much are propaganda. Is he playing us? To what extent, and for what purpose? We have to ask these questions about everyone, including all posters in this forum. And if we are certain of our answers, we are probably being fooled.

What a lousy world. We are definitely living the Chinese curse.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:52 pm

Quote:
What a lousy world.

I suspect were going threw Imperial China again with the battle of legalism.

Dr. P mentioned Philospher T. Hobbes and Social contract theory.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:56 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The bottom line is this, Edward Snowden is a great American hero. He was well within the law to expose the NSA’s illegal, Unconstitutional RICO crimes and espionage against America on behalf of the Khazarian Mafia. No one can legally be prosecuted for anything as long as what they expose is Treason, Sedition, Rico and just plain Unconstitutional with one cavet. As long as no launch codes or operational Intel from ongoing battle operations are released, which Snowden did not do. -- source

The guilty party is indeed the National Security Agency (NSA). Pursuing Snowden as a criminal, like the U.S. government continues to do, is like the Emperor seeking to punish the little boy for blurting out the undeniable truth that, "He has no clothes."

Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:57 am
Site Admin

Remember Zook regularly discrediting Snowden in this forum, along with Greenwald and Julian Assange? Time has proven Zook to be a blithering idiot, or else an incompetent gatekeeper working for the ruling sociopaths. I lean towards the former.

Edward Snowden was interviewed in Moscow by der Spiegel here.

Quote:
DER SPIEGEL: You became seriously ill and fell into depression. Have you ever had suicidal thoughts?

Snowden: No! This is important for the record. I am not now, nor have I ever been suicidal. I have a philosophical objection to the idea of suicide, and if I happen to fall out of a window, you can be sure I was pushed.

Julian Assange was not so fortunate, as he is being psychologically tortured and crushed in a British prison as we speak, on the orders of the most evil empire on the planet, the Great Satan, i.e. the United States of America. And yes, tiny Israel, home of the Jewish sociopaths, is primarily responsible for steering that evil empire.

Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:49 am
Site Admin

Quote:
I had never seen a long interview with Snowden until he did a remote interview with Joe Rogan a few days ago and during this interview all kind of alarm bells were going off and it was clear this guy is most likely not legit and is being used by the intelligence agencies in some manner. First it became clear that this guy exhibits a very narcissistic personality and just LOVES the sound of his own voice and talking about himself. He also thinks he’s the smartest person in the room. Listening to the way he talks it is clear he has been coached in how to present himself in interviews, in public by the way he talks and has probably had acting lessons, linguistic training and possibly coached in how to lie convincingly (trying to cover tells). I have never seen someone who is described as a "computer genius/nerd" act the way he does w/o any real awkwardness, insecurity or many of the other attributes that fit most all extremely gifted computer nerds.

Having worked in the IT industry for years before Snowden started in the industry I can say with 99% certainty that his work experience is either total BS or has been GREATLY exaggerated like when he said his first position in IT was as the leader of a very senior engineering team w/n the NSA or CIA after just turning 21yrs old. This is a guy who dropped out of HS, was pushed out of the Army (that story stinks as well), and worked for a security contractor as a campus security guard at U of MD where he got low level security clearance which supposedly led to him working for the CIA. The CIA & NSA don’t hire people with no technical background or experience and put them in charge of other SENIOR system engineers as a senior engineer can take 7-15yrs of real world experience before you could get a position as the head of a program like this. Ask anyone in IT if his story is legit or makes any kind of sense. -- source

"Chemtrails are not a thing." Snowden said this, and my alarm bells also went off. Something does seem strange. It's definitely a complicated game being played. On the other hand, I just noticed many of the Snowden videos in this thread have been censored. I also noticed how Zook used this thread to prance about on stage and exercise his sociopathic skills and his narcissism. He was way too insistent that Snowden was a gatekeeper, as was anyone who defended Snowden as being legitimate. And it could also be that the author of the above quote, who is not identified, is an intelligent agency asset just doing damage control for the shadow government.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Joe Rogan Experience #1368 - Edward Snowden
(duration 22:49:31)

For comparison, a Snowden interview from six years ago.

NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden: 'I don't want to live in a society that does these sort of things'
(duration 12:34)

Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:18 pm
Site Admin

And it could also be that the author of the above quote, who is not identified, is an intelligent agency asset just doing damage control for the shadow government.

Having just watched the entire Joe Rogan interview of Edward Snowden, it is obvious to me that the unknown author of the quote accusing Snowden of being fake is himself completely disingenuous. Snowden is legitimate. Our anonymous author is the fake. He and Uncle Zook could have a love fest bad-mouthing alleged gatekeepers like Snowden and Assange! Zook would have held up that author's article as proof positive that Snowden is fooling us all, without even watching the interview to judge for himself. Because for Zook, winning the argument is far more important that getting to the truth. That's just the way it is with sociopaths. Truth has no inherent value to them compared to power and control. Winning the argument, in the eyes of the sociopath, gives him credibility, and credibility gives him power and control. So many times, Zook tried to sway me with his argument of "you've lost all credibility". Every time I had to explain to him the I didn't give a hoot about my credibility, because that was not what was important. Truth was the issue, not credibility. But for Zook the sociopath, it was just the opposite. Having credibility while speaking non-truths was more important than speaking truth and having less credibility.

Zook was really a great study of the sociopathic mindset. I am still grateful that I got to experience it with him publicly on this forum. It made the Andywight back-stabbing attack against Chicodoodoo so transparent to me, even though Andy had managed to hide his true nature from me for so long. And I had also experienced sociopaths Bill Ryan, IceCold, Richard, Stephen/Atticus, GypsyWoman, dsimon/David, Warponies/9eagle9, Ross/pod, digitalindustry, Shezbeth, Shadowself, and so many more! All wonderful stuff, when your passion is studying sociopaths. How did I get so lucky? I had no clue that the forum world would attract so many sociopaths. It's a lot like government in that respect.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15